ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1341 of 2693
« First < 34184112411291133113371338133913401341 134213431344134513511391144118412341 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:50 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
Yeah, it’s hard to hate on Baltimore fan. I don’t view them as a chosen franchise that gets the breaks.

If they can power through multiple STDs while stacking crack and heroin addictions my respect is a given.
:-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:54 AM 12-10-2018
Can we talk about how underrated mahomes' screen pass to Damien williams was? Its hard to go ga ga about a screen pass. But when I watched it again... If that ball is a touch higher, it stays in the air too long and Williams doesn't make the end zone. If it's a touch lower, it's tipped. The throw was absolutely nails.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:02 AM 12-10-2018
Eric Mangini's tears are the best....sooo good.

How pissed was he that Mahomes pulled it out and New England gave away the 1 seed in such an embarrassing fashion?

Love ti.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:04 AM 12-10-2018
and Pats TD throw to Kecle was a money throw as well. over 3 defenders, if I remember correctly; enough air to get over the defenders, but not too much to lead Kelce out of bounds / out of the back of the end zone.

that was a big money throw IMO.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:08 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Can we talk about how underrated mahomes' screen pass to Damien williams was? Its hard to go ga ga about a screen pass. But when I watched it again... If that ball is a touch higher, it stays in the air too long and Williams doesn't make the end zone. If it's a touch lower, it's tipped. The throw was absolutely nails.
Not really a screen pass; just a swing pass to my eyes. I don't think that was being blocked as a screen though I could be wrong because my eyes were drawn to the fucking free blitzer on Mahomes blind side.

I spent that entire game just in awe of the Ravens speed. Mahomes made a great play to stand in there and get that throw off because the guy in his lap as he threw came at him like he was shot out of a cannon. I saw him taking a blitzer to the chest and fluttering an incompletion the moment I saw that guy come unmolsted off the edge.

Just remarkable speed by the Ravens defense.
[Reply]
O.city 10:10 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Not really a screen pass; just a swing pass to my eyes. I don't think that was being blocked as a screen though I could be wrong because my eyes were drawn to the ****ing free blitzer on Mahomes blind side.

I spent that entire game just in awe of the Ravens speed. Mahomes made a great play to stand in there and get that throw off because the guy in his lap as he threw came at him like he was shot out of a cannon. I saw him taking a blitzer to the chest and fluttering an incompletion the moment I saw that guy come unmolsted off the edge.

I kinda felt like people here were underrating their defense coming into the week.

It's fucking good. It's fast, it's experienced and it's aggressive.

But more than anything, it's disciplined.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:13 AM 12-10-2018
Not really a screen pass; just a swing pass to my eyes. I don't think that was being blocked as a screen though I could be wrong because my eyes were drawn to the fucking free blitzer on Mahomes blind side.

I think Mahomes saw him all the way, though.

They had the right play call in and Mahomes knew it.

When Mahomes knows the play is going to work, he's fine. He can execute anything.

He was cool as a cucumber on that throw.
[Reply]
O.city 10:14 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Eric Mangini's tears are the best....sooo good.

How pissed was he that Mahomes pulled it out and New England gave away the 1 seed in such an embarrassing fashion?

Love ti.
Whats he saying today?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:19 AM 12-10-2018
:-)

I have a piddlywink FB page with 12,000 subscribers and somehow it generates 170,000 views on the Celine Dion 4th and 9 in less than 24 hours.

The Power of Pat is Palpable.

Viral m'fer
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:32 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
Nogs don't watch games.

In other news. That Ravens defense is on a different level. I rewatched the game last night and the Cover 0 is a scary bitch. When they pull it off, pressure comes in less than a second. It takes a real man to stand in the pocket against that crap. At times, every lineman we have got beat in that game. I'm not sure how many NFL defenses have the personnel to play defense like that ... probably none.

I misunderestimated the Ravens defense prior to this game and I'm glad I did because I would have been nervous. The Chargers defense is nothing like what we just saw.

FAX
Yuuuuuup.

That "there's nobody putting up 27 on the Bears defense we saw last night" shit completely exposes Carter - he very clearly didn't watch that Ravens defense.

Lord almighty it was nasty. I watched the Chiefs game at Arrowhead and the Bears game when I got home and yes, the Raves defense was absolutely on par with the Bears.

At no point did Wright just throw his hands up and say "He completed 66% of his passes for nearly 400 yards and 2 scores!!!!" -- for that he should be commended.

That all said - when Carter isn't on a panel with Wright (the loudest Mahomes fanboi at ESPN), he's hugely pro-Mahomes. He just has to be contrarian since Wright has so forcefully staked his position from the beginning here. It isn't that he refuses to admit he was wrong - hell, I'm not convinced he's ever truly been wrong as I'm not sure he believes what he says on that show - it's that he just can't capitulate for the sake of 'debate'.

Whatever, Mahomes was hilariously good in that game and in the face of the most abuse he has taken all season by FAR. Get will soon, LDT and Cam because poor old Jeff Allen was a turnstile and the Ts weren't a hell of a lot better.

Fucking Wylie may be the best OL we had yesterday.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:32 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Whats he saying today?
The video is back a couple of pages if you wanna watch...
[Reply]
notorious 10:35 AM 12-10-2018
YES

https://www.yahoo.com/news/patrick-m...200332869.html

Originally Posted by :
Patrick Mahomes not only tried a no-look pass, but pulled it off perfectly. Put him in the HOF already

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:37 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
YES

https://www.yahoo.com/news/patrick-m...200332869.html
I told you man; escalades. Miles and miles of escalades.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:38 AM 12-10-2018
Yuuuuuup.

That "there's nobody putting up 27 on the Bears defense we saw last night" shit completely exposes Carter - he very clearly didn't watch that Ravens defense.

Lord almighty it was nasty. I watched the Chiefs game at Arrowhead and the Bears game when I got home and yes, the Raves defense was absolutely on par with the Bears.

At no point did Wright just throw his hands up and say "He completed 66% of his passes for nearly 400 yards and 2 scores!!!!" -- for that he should be commended.

That all said - when Carter isn't on a panel with Wright (the loudest Mahomes fanboi at ESPN), he's hugely pro-Mahomes. He just has to be contrarian since Wright has so forcefully staked his position from the beginning here. It isn't that he refuses to admit he was wrong - hell, I'm not convinced he's ever truly been wrong as I'm not sure he believes what he says on that show - it's that he just can't capitulate for the sake of 'debate'.

Whatever, Mahomes was hilariously good in that game and in the face of the most abuse he has taken all season by FAR. Get will soon, LDT and Cam because poor old Jeff Allen was a turnstile and the Ts weren't a hell of a lot better.

****ing Wylie may be the best OL we had yesterday.
That exchange wasn't anything compared to the shit Bayless was saying. Ya I get it they're contrarian shock jocks put out there to take sides. Thkip said Mahomes threw the luckiest pass of his entire life, 90% luck. He was crying about how it went from The Patriots in the drivers seat for HFA to the opposite in a 5 minute span. I couldn't help but :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:47 AM 12-10-2018

Yeah, they were what the Jags were supposed to be.

They were really fucking good.

Makes good sense. In Blowfish's thread the Baltimore Sun said their safety was a weakness. And that could be, but I'd take Weddle today. All day.

But yeah, THAT was a legit D. Not pretenders that are the product of bad offenses.
[Reply]
Page 1341 of 2693
« First < 34184112411291133113371338133913401341 134213431344134513511391144118412341 > Last »
Up