ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Crown Royal Peach Whisky
MatriculatingHank 09:51 PM 08-07-2020

It's back! Twice a year Crown Royal distributes its peach flavored whisky.
70 proof and TASTY! Some may find it two sweet but I can drink it like water.
Here's how you guys can help... How much is a 750 ml bottle in your area?
It's $10 more than original Crown in my area.
Second question, what could I add to original Crown Royal to achieve the peach flavor?
Thanks for any advice!
[Reply]
lewdog 05:36 PM 08-08-2020
Originally Posted by phisherman:
Crown Royal is shit blended canadian whiskey. Nothing special at all. Seriously.
This.

Rep. American bourbon is so more superior it’s insane.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:37 PM 08-08-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Awww, poor fella, all hot and bothered by something as insignificant as what other people drink.
If you like bourbon, PPLD has so many great barrel picks at their store. They are amazing at choosing barrels.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:44 PM 08-08-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
If you like bourbon, PPLD has so many great barrel picks at their store. They are amazing at choosing barrels.
I drink the occasional Whiskey Sour or Old Fashioned, and similar variations.... not a connoisseur by any means though.

There were a couple guys who drove up from Tuscon on Black Friday last year, stocking up an entire year's worth of bourbon because they have such a good selection and such good deals. :-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 05:50 PM 08-08-2020
Prefer Mango Habanaro Whisky if going for fruity shit, Beats the peach shit IMHO
[Reply]
cooper barrett 05:54 PM 08-08-2020
More noise from the "less Filling" team at Miller Lite

Hammock Parties;;[Quote}are an appalling lot of beta bitches

you'd probably drink this with ice[/QUOTE]
[Reply]
lewdog 05:55 PM 08-08-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I drink the occasional Whiskey Sour or Old Fashioned, and similar variations.... not a connoisseur by any means though.

There were a couple guys who drove up from Tuscon on Black Friday last year, stocking up an entire year's worth of bourbon because they have such a good selection and such good deals. :-)
I know that guy from my bourbon group. Lol

Oh yeah. It’s honestly that legit. I don’t drink bottles quickly but when mine are gone I’m thinking of just buying PPLD picks to fill my bourbon. They are that good. The owners are awesome and I love their food too. Best place in the state for bourbon by a mile.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 05:56 PM 08-08-2020
When R+R Reserve makes a peach, I'll try it once.
[Reply]
seclark 06:03 PM 08-08-2020
Nasty
sec
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:21 PM 08-08-2020

Oh yeah. It’s honestly that legit. I don’t drink bottles quickly but when mine are gone I’m thinking of just buying PPLD picks to fill my bourbon. They are that good. The owners are awesome and I love their food too. Best place in the state for bourbon by a mile.
Yeah, they are good people. I spend a pretty decent amount of money there, because their beer selection is at least top 3 in the state as well.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:25 PM 08-08-2020
People here go crazy over the stuff. My local liquor store sells out right away when they get some in. I've tried it. Not my thing.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:36 PM 08-08-2020
They had 30+ cases at Sam's club
[Reply]
Great Expectations 10:22 PM 08-08-2020

Is this something I could do out of state?
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 07:38 AM 08-09-2020
Just got back from a beach vacation. I took a fifth of peach Crown and drank it. I'm a bourbon guy, but I'm not too proud to say that I drank my body weight in fu-fu drinks while on the beach. The peach Crown was the first bottle gone in fact. I tried the recipe with peach schnapps and cream soda as mentioned earlier, but it was overly sweet. The Crown by itself is peachy enough, the schnapps was peach overkill. You don't need to mix it with anything, but I found myself mixing it with Sprite.
[Reply]
VAChief 08:05 AM 08-09-2020

[Reply]
lewdog 10:21 AM 08-09-2020
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
Is this something I could do out of state?
They can't ship out of state but you do know a guy who might be able to help you....................
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up