ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 16
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What do you collect?
Rain Man 11:55 AM 09-30-2004
I collect:

1. world globes (small collection, because I'm trying to limit myself to one per decade for space purposes)
2. t-shirts from foreign countries, but only if I go to the country
3. refrigerator magnets from any place I travel

I'm starting a fledgling pen collection, too, but only have a few. Pens are cool. I keep threatening to start a salt and pepper shaker collection because they're cheap and there are a lot of fun and creative ones out there, but my wife is wary that they'll take up too much room.
[Reply]
Gaz 11:57 AM 09-30-2004

Debt.

xoxo~
Gaz
World-class collector.

[Reply]
Katipan 11:57 AM 09-30-2004
1. Olivia De Berardinis art
2. DVDs. My husband's obsession... Oh. I mean "collection" is up to 700.
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:58 AM 09-30-2004
Scarves from English Premiere league soccer teams.
[Reply]
KC Dan 12:01 PM 09-30-2004
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
Scarves from English Premiere league soccer teams.
Now this is freakish! I do as well. Who is your favorite premiership team? I have been following Aresnal for 5 years now waiting for them to overcome Man Utd. which they finally did last year. i went to a match last year when I was over there. A great time!
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:01 PM 09-30-2004
Hmm, now I'm thinking about starting a collection of Olivia De Berardinis art.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:02 PM 09-30-2004
Originally Posted by Gaz:

Debt.

xoxo~
Gaz
World-class collector.
The nice thing about that is that at some point it becomes self-collecting.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 12:03 PM 09-30-2004
mold
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:03 PM 09-30-2004
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
Now this is freakish! I do as well. Who is your favorite premiership team? I have been following Aresnal for 5 years now waiting for them to overcome Man Utd. which they finally did last year. i went to a match last year when I was over there. A great time!
Thats awesome...I like following Chelsea who has really tkaen a step up the past few years. I have this poster in my apartment I will take a picture of...its a picture of Arsenal Stadium.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:04 PM 09-30-2004
Desktop wallpapers of a nerdly variety.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:04 PM 09-30-2004
Being a Chief's fan, my collection of ulcers keeps growing.... :-)

:-)
[Reply]
KC Dan 12:05 PM 09-30-2004
Thats awesome...I like following Chelsea who has really tkaen a step up the past few years. I have this poster in my apartment I will take a picture of...its a picture of Arsenal Stadium.
Awesome. Chelsea kicked the crap out of that Portugal team this past weekend. It was a fun goal filled match - for once.
[Reply]
shakesthecat 12:06 PM 09-30-2004
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Hmm, now I'm thinking about starting a collection of Olivia De Berardinis art.
Just Googled her stuff.....

Wowsers!

I think I'm going to start something with that art, but I don't think it will be collecting.
[Reply]
2bikemike 12:07 PM 09-30-2004
I don't really collect anything. But I do have a whole bunch of Harley T-shirts. All from places I have been. So I guess I collect Harley T's
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:07 PM 09-30-2004
Chelsea Clinton plays soccer? And you have her poster on the wall of your apartment?

[Reply]
Page 1 of 16
1 234511 > Last »
Up