ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Super Trucks
Bugeater 10:29 PM 08-07-2020
Anyone else watch this insanity? Stumbled across it on YouTube and I am hooked. They're basically off road trucks racing on pavement, they regularly go on three (and sometimes two!) wheels through turns, have big air jumps in the straightways, and the drivers race like they have no fucks to give.

Check it out if you're into motorsports at all.

Robby Gordon does his entire victory lap on two wheels after this race.

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:35 PM 08-07-2020
:-)I saw them at the Long Beach Grand Prix a few years ago. AWESOME!
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:38 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
:-)I saw them at the Long Beach Grand Prix a few years ago. AWESOME!
Second video is from Long Beach. I always get a kick out of watching any kind of racing on city streets.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:11 AM 08-08-2020
That's badass. Way cooler than NSCAR. Oh here is a left turn another left turn coming up
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:27 AM 08-08-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
That's badass. Way cooler than NSCAR. Oh here is a left turn another left turn coming up
NASCAR is largely long boring stretches with little action or competition. These are short, action packed and competitive. It's everything NASCAR isn't.

First fucking lap of the race, and the leader goes head-on into the wall, does a 360 in the middle of the track...and recovers to retain the lead....

[Reply]
tyecopeland 10:07 AM 08-08-2020
So Greg biffle and Robin Gordon. Two former Nascar guys.

Yeah I could get behind this racing.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:07 PM 08-08-2020
I think Patrick should buy a truck and driver and put :-) on the hood and 15 on the doors and of course red truck. Goddam that be cool.
[Reply]
007 06:42 PM 08-08-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
NASCAR is largely long boring stretches with little action or competition. These are short, action packed and competitive. It's everything NASCAR isn't.

First fucking lap of the race, and the leader goes head-on into the wall, does a 360 in the middle of the track...and recovers to retain the lead....

Now that is a good watch
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:01 PM 08-08-2020
Arrivederci Saturday . . . . :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:20 PM 08-08-2020
Check out Gordon @4:05

[Reply]
Bugeater 09:22 AM 08-09-2020
That was a nice little powerslide into that corner. From what I've found so far the races in Perth and Gold Coast seem to be the better ones.

Pretty gnarly rollover early on in this one and that speed shot off the ramp at 7:15 gives me a tingle in my nether regions. It's like the trucks are being shot out of a cannon.

[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:35 AM 08-09-2020
Robbie Gordon did donuts outside of an australia bar and got in trouble. He is a loon
[Reply]
Up