ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Nzoner's Game Room>Whataburger expanding into the KC area
chinaski 05:57 PM 08-07-2020
Saw on Twitter. No bullshit. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFan123456 10:02 PM 03-07-2022
I rarely eat at Whataburger but they are pretty good, I only go when I am in the mood for Whataburger or have not ate there in a long time, although I have not ate there in months, maybe I will go this weekend

In and Out burgers are good but their fries are trash
[Reply]
Capt_Von_Trapp 10:52 PM 03-07-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan123456:

In and Out burgers are good but their fries are trash
Yea. Their burgers are decent. Fries are blah.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:02 AM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Had it a few times while living in El Paso. It was...fine? For some reason a lot of the food tasted like Sonic only a bit nicer.
I went to one like a month ago and came away with the same thought. I’m sure they have some good unique items but I just went for a plain burger and fries to test their baseline.

A cult-y Texas thing where they pat themselves on the back for having the greatest burger chain ever.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:24 AM 03-08-2022
We got into KC somewhat late the night before the AFCCG. The only affordable hotel left we could find was in Blue Springs. We hit the Whataburger out that way to try and bottle up some Mahomes juju.

Holy shit it was like the place had been there 30 years. Floor was greasy enough to compete with LC's. The burger was Sonic level meh but the Dr Pepper shake was legit good.

I think what blew me away was that it was packed full of locals just posted up in there shooting the shit like it was a late night Denny's in the 90s.

Either way, my previous Whataburger experience was a green chile burger in PHX several years ago. Unfortunately it wasn't on the menu in KC.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 10:09 AM 03-08-2022
I’m glad it came to KC first. Leave the White Castles to the unrefined St.Louis people.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:14 AM 03-08-2022
Dr Pepper shake.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 03:28 PM 06-17-2022
I finally had this. It was fine but basically average at best. The fries tasted just like McDonalds which is fine, but was expected something more unique, and the burger was fine but tasted pretty bland overall. Seemed similar to a sonic or ball park type burger. Definitely won’t be needing to wait in any more long lines for it. Freddy’s and Culver’s are both nearby and are far superior.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:30 PM 06-17-2022
Whataburger blows boat people.
[Reply]
sedated 03:35 PM 06-17-2022
All this hate on Sonic burgers? I've always thought they were preferable to most fast food burger options. Culver's is better but those aren't super common.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 01:55 PM 06-10-2023
Whataburger at Legends=disappointment.
Could you at least melt the cheese a little on the burger please? Sheesh.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:58 PM 06-10-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Whataburger blows boat people.

[Reply]
kcclone 03:03 PM 06-10-2023
Whataburger is pretty good. I’d rate it a slight notch below Culver’s, Shake Shack and In-N-Out.

I’d rate it better than Freddy’s.
[Reply]
Stewie 03:05 PM 06-10-2023
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Whataburger at Legends=disappointment.
Could you at least melt the cheese a little on the burger please? Sheesh.
Hey now, that store is one of the few stores owned by Mahomes.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 03:08 PM 06-10-2023
Originally Posted by Stewie:
Hey now, that store is one of the few stores owned by Mahomes.
Ya, I know, but that's no excuse for a semi-warm burger with the cheese not even melted.

And, .79 for ranch. Come on!
[Reply]
scho63 03:27 PM 06-10-2023
I'm still a big fan of the flavor of Wendy's Dave's single or the Burger King whopper.

If I go for a sit down burger, I'll go to Red Robin. I love steak fries and getting theirs crispy are the best. Culvers or Portillo's crinkle cut fries done crispy are in 2nd place. If they don't do them crispy the suck.

Not a fan of 5 Guys fries.

I've never done a Sonic Burger. People claim they are really good.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Up