ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 25
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith unlikely to ever play again
Deberg_1990 10:09 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
@10:30 mark talks Reid and Mahomes
@12 minute mark (game prediction and who he wants to win):

Thanks for posting. Was excellent. Sounds like he was in a very bad place there for awhile with Sepsis.

I don’t give a fuck what a lot of you guys think about him. He played a huge part of lifting this franchise from the bottom of the abyss. 2007-2012 Chiefs

I will forever be grateful for that.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:23 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Thanks for posting. Was excellent. Sounds like he was in a very bad place there for awhile with Sepsis.

I don’t give a fuck what a lot of you guys think about him. He played a huge part of lifting this franchise from the bottom of the abyss. 2007-2012 Chiefs

Well said
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:11 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:

Agreed. He was going to need a lot of help to win the super bowl but my God man. Some people have forgotten how bad it got. Just shy of a buttfucking DECADE of Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards and Scott Franchise Killer Pioli. And that’s AFTER all the shitting on our souls The 90s and early 2000s imparted on us as fans.

These are the best of times. But we must not forget the worst of times to truly appreciate these times.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:14 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Agreed. He was going to need a lot of help to win the super bowl but my God man. Some people have forgotten how bad it got. Just shy of a butt****ing DECADE of Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards and Scott Franchise Killer Pioli. And that’s AFTER all the shitting on our souls The 90s and early 2000s imparted on us as fans.

These are the best of times. But we must not forget the worst of times to truly appreciate these times.
He got us a playoff win. I have tremendous respect for Matt Moore carrying us for a few games. But Henne and Matt Moore likely don't break our playoff curse. Alex Smith got us over one gigantic bump in our franchise history. And he set the table for mahomes to get us over the ultimate bump.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:41 AM 02-02-2020
Lol this Alex mentored Mahomes and taught him how to be a pro thing is so overblown. Yeah Alex was nice to him and tried to help him learn, but Mahomes was already light years ahead of where Alex was. KC just loves nice people so everyone has to believe that Alex taught PMII how to read a defense and what kind of pajamas to wear on the night before a game.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:45 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lol this Alex mentored Mahomes and taught him how to be a pro thing is so overblown. Yeah Alex was nice to him and tried to help him learn, but Mahomes was already light years ahead of where Alex was. KC just loves nice people so everyone has to believe that Alex taught PMII how to read a defense and what kind of pajamas to wear on the night before a game.
That's bullshit. Mahomes has genuinely talked about how much Alex helped him. Maybe less on Xs and Os or fundamentals, but he specifically said Alex walked him through how to blueprint preparation each week. And it can't be said enough how uncomfortable Alex could have made it on his way out. He didn't pout or nix trade offers. By all accounts not only was he a pro about it, he actually was supportive of mahomes throughout.

I'm glad we moved on to mahomes. Always was. I don't know how anyone can hate on Alex at this point.
[Reply]
Bwana 08:33 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
That's bullshit. Mahomes has genuinely talked about how much Alex helped him. Maybe less on Xs and Os or fundamentals, but he specifically said Alex walked him through how to blueprint preparation each week. And it can't be said enough how uncomfortable Alex could have made it on his way out. He didn't pout or nix trade offers. By all accounts not only was he a pro about it, he actually was supportive of mahomes throughout.

I'm glad we moved on to mahomes. Always was. I don't know how anyone can hate on Alex at this point.
^
[Reply]
DRM08 09:50 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:

I think if they win the big game today, Clark should give a ring to Alex.
[Reply]
milkshock 08:29 AM 02-02-2020

Bingo.

The only ‘mentoring’ that went on in Alex last season was Mahomes showing Smith the value of the deep ball - which is why Smith had a career year.
[Reply]
Sorry 04:27 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by milkshock:
Bingo.

The only ‘mentoring’ that went on in Alex last season was Mahomes showing Smith the value of the deep ball - which is why Smith had a career year.
You have zero clue on wtf youre talking about.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:52 AM 02-02-2020
This is dumb.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:24 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
This is dumb.
Very dumb. But that's our dipshit9 for ya.
[Reply]
Mav 12:53 PM 02-02-2020

You’re an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:26 AM 02-02-2020
Some dip shit on the radio tonight did some monologue acting like Mahomes is only this good because of Alex being such a great teacher. He said Alex doesn't get enough credit. Fuck that
[Reply]
DaFace 06:55 AM 02-02-2020
Some dip shit on the radio tonight did some monologue acting like Mahomes is only this good because of Alex being such a great teacher. He said Alex doesn't get enough credit. Fuck that
It's clear that Alex was a positive influence on Patrick. I'm not sure why you care so much about how people characterize the magnitude.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 25
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up