ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 22
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Taco Charlton
RealSNR 02:34 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah! dumbfucks!

Please ban all dumbfucks from this thread!
[Reply]
Hoover 02:50 PM 05-02-2020
I have all the faith in the world in our D coordinators.

KPass looked good last year. I think he keeps developing but he’s not going to be here after next year because I expect there to be a decent market for him. Now we just need to see the same with Speaks. I thought he showed signs in his rookie year. And while that missed sack of Brady suck, it was at a time when the NFL was all sorts of flag happy.

If Speaks is just decent, it will help the Chiefs a lot.
[Reply]
MightyMouse 02:54 PM 05-02-2020
Speaks is lazy so I have no faith in him being worth much. Hopefully he proves me wrong. Also coming off injury and quarantine, that dude gonna report at 437lbs.
[Reply]
Hoover 02:57 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by MightyMouse:
Speaks is lazy so I have no faith in him being worth much. Hopefully he proves me wrong. Also coming off injury and quarantine, that dude gonna report at 437lbs.
Based off of one training camp picture.

I love all the CP GMs who would trade away all their players on rookie contracts if they were not all-pros. I mean not everyone can be Pat Mahomes!
[Reply]
MightyMouse 03:05 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Based off of one training camp picture.

I love all the CP GMs who would trade away all their players on rookie contracts if they were not all-pros. I mean not everyone can be Pat Mahomes!
Yup just what I said, Speaks should be Mahomes.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:03 PM 05-02-2020
Speaks is worth trying this year but I can’t help but feel like he’s already a bust and that won’t change.

He showed up to camp overweight and even admitted he was a fat lazy fuck in the offseason. That’s a huge red flag.

Hope he proves me wrong
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:57 PM 05-02-2020
I have all the faith in the world in our D coordinators.

KPass looked good last year. I think he keeps developing but he’s not going to be here after next year because I expect there to be a decent market for him. Now we just need to see the same with Speaks. I thought he showed signs in his rookie year. And while that missed sack of Brady suck, it was at a time when the NFL was all sorts of flag happy.

If Speaks is just decent, it will help the Chiefs a lot.
If KPass plays decently AT ALL, he's going to get bank. Dude is a physical freak and insanely smart.
[Reply]
Hoover 02:58 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
If KPass plays decently AT ALL, he's going to get bank. Dude is a physical freak and insanely smart.
Yep. Enjoy him while we can. And eventually get a nice compensatory pick out of the deal.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:00 PM 05-02-2020
Yep. Enjoy him while we can. And eventually get a nice compensatory pick out of the deal.
He's 6-7, 290 and looks skinny. If he puts on 20 lbs of muscle, he'll be a monster.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:57 PM 05-02-2020
Speaks will for sure get some snaps with Okafor and inside on passing downs.
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:18 PM 05-02-2020
Five for the roster:

Clark
Okafor
Kpassagnon
Charlton
Danna

Try to trade, then practice squad:

Harris

Try to trade, then cut:

Speaks

Cut:

Ward
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:20 PM 05-02-2020
And I do want to mention that this is another reason I hate the Danna pick.

Demone Harris is super tough against the run, with starter upside if he can get a pass rush developed — and he’s super young. He helped us win a Super Bowl.

We have to risk practice squadding or cutting him to make roster space for Danna, a guy who isn’t as good a fit for the position and also has no pass rush.

Just a terrible pick and we’re going to lose a cheap year of Demone Harris.
[Reply]
Hoover 03:37 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:

Demone Harris is super tough against the run, with starter upside if he can get a pass rush developed — and he’s super young. He helped us win a Super Bowl.

We have to risk practice squadding or cutting him to make roster space for Danna, a guy who isn’t as good a fit for the position and also has no pass rush.

Completely agree with this.

I really thought they would have went WR or DB in that spot.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:10 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:

Nobody should ever be this mad about a late 5th round pick.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:13 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Nobody should ever be this mad about a late 5th round pick.
Much less the UDFA he may or may not even be competing for a position with.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 22
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up