ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 39
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Media Center>If you're not watching Supernatural...
keg in kc 03:08 AM 01-23-2009
...you should be.

Last night's episode, entitled "Criss Angel is a Douche Bag" (seriously) was awesome (other notable titles this season included "Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester", "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer" which was one of the best eps of the series).

The entire season has been terrific. No bullshit, the show is delivering week after week after week, it's really hitting for me like the X-Files did during it's mid-run peak. It's not like anything else on television, much less anything on the CW. It delivers drama, it delivers emotion, it delivers horror, it delivers subtle comedy. I'm not sure it isn't one of the 2 or 3 best shows on all of television right now. Seriously. It's that good. Give it a look sometime if you haven't already.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:08 PM 10-10-2010
Dean's hillbilly hauler out, Impala in? check.
Sam's gaymo car crushed by battling angels? check.
Cass back and badder than ever? check.
Biblical curses, gruesome deaths, supernatural weapons, heavenly civil war plot? check.

That's more like it.You know slutty-hot demon chicks are just around the corner.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:06 AM 10-13-2010
I'm making my way through Season 5 and have come to a realization - TNT doesn't play all the episodes from the season. Up until this season, I've been getting the show via Netflix disk, but thought I'd just record the shows on TNT and get other stuff via Netflix. Annoying, since now I have to go back and see which episodes I missed, and dig them up via DVD, or maybe just on the computer.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:04 AM 10-13-2010
I'm not reading the thread but posting after watching season 4.

I absolutely LOVE the ability of the series to make fun of itself and play to the geek fanbase (at least 3 comix shop appearances, 1 writer jerkoff episode, and any number of modern pop references pissed on.)

Yes, it's 90210-xfiles, but it's definitely worth watching...
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:34 AM 10-16-2010
Man, after a bit of a weird-feeling start, Supernatural is rolling again. That was an awesome episode. Not many series have supporting characters strong enough to build an hour around them, much less an hour that good.

CW had a hell of a night last night. Kind of wishing I'd left both of them on my DVR to watch again.
[Reply]
Chieficus 08:33 AM 10-23-2010
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Man, after a bit of a weird-feeling start, Supernatural is rolling again. That was an awesome episode. Not many series have supporting characters strong enough to build an hour around them, much less an hour that good.

CW had a hell of a night last night. Kind of wishing I'd left both of them on my DVR to watch again.
That Bobby episode was probably one of the best eps of the series, not just the season.

IMO, though, it kinda took a step back again last night, though still better than the first offerings of the season...

I don't know--I think part of it is the continuing drama w/ the whole good dean/bad sam thing. That was pretty much how the 5-season arc played out. Before 6 they talked about it basically being a new direction with stuff...instead it's the same ol' same ol', except now we have post-Lucifer Sam as opposed to pre...
[Reply]
KurtCobain 06:20 PM 11-17-2010
Yeah just caught up on eps this season, Sam has no soul, that's fucking crazy, huh?
[Reply]
vailpass 12:33 PM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Yeah just caught up on eps this season, Sam has no soul, that's ****ing crazy, huh?
He smells dark.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:01 PM 11-18-2010
The episode the week before last (the vampire one) was really great. I think they've done a fantastic job at tying all the loose threads together. I'm really liking this season now that I know what's actually going on.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 06:29 PM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
The episode the week before last (the vampire one) was really great. I think they've done a fantastic job at tying all the loose threads together. I'm really liking this season now that I know what's actually going on.
I feel the same way.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 01:06 AM 11-21-2010
Last night was one of the best eps ever.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
KurtCobain 05:56 PM 12-23-2010
I had the lowest hopes for this season, and it turned out to be a great surprise. I wonder how Sam getting his soul back is gonna go.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:24 PM 01-28-2011
Don't be surprised when you check your DVR and find episodes of Nikita and/or Vampire Diaries instead of Smallville and/or Supernatural.
Originally Posted by :
Unplanned Repeats for CW's Friday Shows
Michael Schneider
Jan 28, 2011 11:34 AM ET
by Michael Schneider

Upset that the CW has pulled tonight's episodes of Supernatural and Smallville at the last minute? Blame Chicago politics.

The CW decided to repeat Thursday night's episodes of The Vampire Diaries and Nikita after learning that at least two major markets — Chicago and Baltimore — were pre-empting the shows. In Chicago, CW station WGN is airing a Chicago mayoral debate, which will likely draw increased interest due to the drama over candidate Rahm Emanuel (whose eligibility has been called in to question). In Baltimore, a college basketball game is pre-empting the shows.

This also represents the first week that an original Vampire Diaries faced off against Fox's American Idol steamroller. Given that fact, and the major market preemptions, the CW decided to give the shows an extra one-week promotional boost.

The Smallville and Supernatural episodes scheduled for tonight will now run next week, on Feb. 4.
Mother****ers.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 02:57 AM 01-30-2011
Dude, so that's what fucking happened! I thought I missed it somehow. I woke up this morning, no kids awake yet, ready to watch my Supernatural. So I flip it on, fucking NO! Bullshit man, I was so stoked for this ep. WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO SAM!?!?!?!
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:16 AM 02-05-2011
Oh damn, this isn't looking good.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:11 AM 02-05-2011
Holy shit, this is going to be awesome:
Originally Posted by :
SAM AND DEAN ARE TRANSPORTED TO AN ALTERNATE REALITY — Raphael (guest star Lanette Ware) launches an attack on Castiel (Misha Collins) and his allies, sending a particularly frightening angelic hitman (guest star Carlos Sanz) after Balthazar (guest star Sebastian Roche), Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles). In an effort to protect the brothers, Balthazar sends them to an alternate universe where they are the stars of a TV show called “Supernatural” and they are actors named “Jensen Ackles” and “Jared Padalecki.” The brothers are confused when Castiel appears to be a tweet-happy actor named Misha Collins and Sam is married to Ruby (Genevieve Cortese).
Supposed to air on the 25th.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 39
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up