ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Among Us
Mephistopheles Janx 02:46 AM 11-12-2020
Currently available on Steam for $5. This game is crack. I highly recommend it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:49 AM 11-12-2020
My kids are playing it. I refuse. I have so little time for gaming anymore, I need something more "substantial".
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:53 AM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
My kids are playing it. I refuse. I have so little time for gaming anymore, I need something more "substantial".
I play with my kid sometimes. They practically force me to. It’s fun for about 15 minutes I guess
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:55 AM 11-12-2020
It's fun if you have a group of ten people in discord. The random games with typing isn't.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:05 AM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I play with my kid sometimes. They practically force me to. It’s fun for about 15 minutes I guess
My kids beg me to play but I just don't have time. They alternate between games. Subnautica, Undertale, Minecraft, Roblox - they always want me to experience these games.

I've got a backlog of like 10 PS4 games now and I'm barely making progress. They don't understand that I've got a PS5 to prep for! LOL
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:45 AM 11-12-2020
My kid and brother in law are into it too. I have yet to try it, and i probably never will.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:22 AM 11-12-2020
Its quite a bit of fun if you enjoy social deduction board games like One Night Werewolf or The Resistance/Avalon board games. It's less about playing the game, or more about playing the people. It's really fun
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:46 AM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Its quite a bit of fun if you enjoy social deduction board games like One Night Werewolf or The Resistance/Avalon board games. It's less about playing the game, or more about playing the people. It's really fun
I’m not sure I understand everything about it yet? I mostly just run around and try and hide if I’m a crew member. Do completing the tasks gain you anything?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:50 AM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I’m not sure I understand everything about it yet? I mostly just run around and try and hide if I’m a crew member. Do completing the tasks gain you anything?
The objective as the crew is either discover the imposter, or complete all of the tasks before you all die. If you hide as a crew member, it might make you look suspicious.
[Reply]
Up