ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone know a good knockoff jersey site?
Shag 01:34 PM 01-25-2021
Going to be snowboarding SB weekend, so want to get a cheap jersey I can size up to wear on the mountain all weekend, over snow clothes. Anyone have a good site?
[Reply]
Scaga 02:31 PM 01-25-2021
There's a guy on facebook that sells them...Alex Stinnett.
Got a Mahomes jersey from him last year that I'm happy with. Like $50 I believe.
[Reply]
Sofa King 04:02 PM 01-25-2021
https://www.dhgate.com/store/21149443

Flyingjersey88 has been a very good seller. Bought quite a few from him, all good quality.
[Reply]
TexasChief 05:39 PM 01-25-2021
Keep it simple and use dhgate. There will be slight imperfections here and there but it’s incredible for the price.
[Reply]
Kman34 06:06 PM 01-25-2021
Bought my Mahomes jersey from DHgate for $17.. Have washed it many times and it’s fine... Can’t tell the difference from the real one..
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:28 PM 01-25-2021
www.meatspin.com
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:52 PM 01-25-2021
Get a Bills Jersey , they just got knocked off.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:59 PM 01-25-2021
engrish.com
[Reply]
bdj23 09:02 PM 01-25-2021
Be careful with some of those knockoff sites, they can take anywhere from 6 days to 6 months for delivery.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:07 PM 01-25-2021
The mayors office tweeted anout a knock off vendor downtown, give Q a call or tweet him
[Reply]
Chiefs_Fan 09:12 AM 01-26-2021
I have also had good luck with dhgate. under $20 jerseys!
[Reply]
Bwana 10:45 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I'd beware of any of those cheap jersey sites. I've personally had an extremely bad experience, and friend of mine has too. You get what you pay for.

I've had mixed experiences with dhgate. I'm received some top notch Jersey's and I've had others show up that were complete garbage. The last two I got were junk.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:57 AM 01-26-2021
Do the dhgate jerseys have the patches and all that? On the website they just look like they have team colors and players names but no NFL or Super Bowl patches?
[Reply]
DaFace 11:19 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Do the dhgate jerseys have the patches and all that? On the website they just look like they have team colors and players names but no NFL or Super Bowl patches?
I'm going to guess that Super Bowl 2020 patches are going to be tough to find at this point since we're about to go into the next one, but it depends on the seller. In case people don't realize, DHGate is kind of the equivalent of eBay - it's a site where various sellers can post their stuff, and it takes care of issues like payments so that it's not quite so sketchy. However, the quality definitely varies widely from seller to seller, so read carefully and check out reviews (though note that the reviews are usually for the SELLER rather than the specific PRODUCT).

For what it's worth, I got a Mathieu jersey from this seller last summer. It kind of looks like you can get a LV patch from them now, but they don't actually show what it looks like, so who knows what you'd get? The overall quality is great aside from some rough stitching around the nameplate. The LIV patch is...fine. You'd definitely know it's a knockoff if you looked closely (the real one is plastic I think), but I don't care.

Here's an album of photos to give people the idea of the quality. Click into it to zoom in and see detail.

[Reply]
Why Not? 11:21 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm going to guess that Super Bowl 2020 patches are going to be tough to find at this point since we're about to go into the next one, but it depends on the seller. In case people don't realize, DHGate is kind of the equivalent of eBay - it's a site where various sellers can post their stuff, and it takes care of issues like payments so that it's not quite so sketchy. However, the quality definitely varies widely from seller to seller, so read carefully and check out reviews (though note that the reviews are usually for the SELLER rather than the specific PRODUCT).

For what it's worth, I got a Mathieu jersey from this seller last summer. It kind of looks like you can get a LV patch from them now, but they don't actually show what it looks like, so who knows what you'd get? The overall quality is great aside from some rough stitching around the nameplate. The LIV patch is...fine. You'd definitely know it's a knockoff if you looked closely (the real one is plastic I think), but I don't care.

Here's an album of photos to give people the idea of the quality. Click into it to zoom in and see detail.

Thanks.
[Reply]
bevischief 11:39 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
AliExpress.com

but it will take at least a month to arrive, but my Mahomes Super Bowl jersey is just about perfect
This
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up