ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Trey Songz arrested at Arrowhead after game last night
rabblerouser 11:14 AM 01-25-2021
It's not bad enough this dude was a part of the Belcher incident, now he's gotta act like this at Arrowhead?

How did this waste of sperm and eggs not already have a lifetime ban!?

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...=prn_newsstand

Originally Posted by :
TMZ shared a video of the incident showing the "Bottoms Up" singer in a scuffle with a police officer in the stands of the Arrowhead Stadium where he was watching the Chiefs play against the Buffalo Bills.

According to the video obtained by TMZ, Songz, whose real name is Tremaine Aldon Neverson, lands a blow to the officer’s head and then get him in a headlock as the officer tried to wrestle the singer's hands behind his back. Eventually, backup arrives and Songz is placed in handcuffs and taken from the scene.

Although the video picks up after the altercation began, TMZ reports that the situation started when Songz was being heckled by people a few rows behind him. The argument led to the officer coming over where a witness claims he went after the musician without any warning. Songz was reportedly caught off guard when the officer got physical and started fighting back.

[Reply]
loochy 02:41 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'd imagine the CP demographic probably skews heavily toward classic rock

lots of AC/DC, Skynrd, G&R, etc

camaro rock
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:25 PM 01-25-2021
Who is this?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:26 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:

camaro rock
Yacht Rock
[Reply]
bdj23 04:27 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I wonder how many other A List celebs are Chiefs fans now?
Hopefully not that homo Drake.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:04 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:

camaro rock
Freedom Rock

[Reply]
MahiMike 05:08 PM 01-25-2021
no1curr
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:20 AM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
True story: I couldn't have named a single Beatles song off the top of my head (couldn't have sang a single lyric from memory or anything) until I was in my late 20s. I just didn't listen to that shit growing up and neither did my parents so I was never exposed to it.
This explains so much.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up