ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 24
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fisher has a Achilles injury
ShowtimeSBMVP 08:36 PM 01-24-2021

T Eric Fisher is out with an achilles injury.

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) January 25, 2021

tough break for Chiefs and Fisher. They'll play in Super Bowl without either starting tackle. https://t.co/O4KR9KJ65r

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) January 25, 2021

[Reply]
tredadda 07:41 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Niang wants to skip out but can participate in BLM protests. Makes you wonder about if he really cares about football
If he doesn't care it's his loss. We clearly didn't need him this year and can recover from his loss, he loses out on a NFL payday.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:42 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Fisher missed 8 weeks last year and with Erving at LT averaged about 30 points when Mahomes started.
But Schwartz played at an all pro level. We don't have that this time.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 07:48 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
But Schwartz played at an all pro level. We don't have that this time.
Ok but Remmers has been a worthy replacement for Mitch. Wiz played in the SB. Compared with that stretch Fisher missed last year its like Wylie at tackle vs Erving. Allegretti vs LDT. Just trying to pull people back from the ledge on this Fisher thing..
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 07:58 PM 01-25-2021
Ain't worried. Everybody on this team seems capable of stepping up and making plays in the most important moments. Even the ****ing practice squad guys. Just something about our team culture empowers all the boys and makes them winners when it counts. Except maybe DRob. I don't know what to make of that turd.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:13 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They're probably going to have to use 2 top 100 picks on OL unless they get creative in FA.
If the draft happened to fall that way? Sure. If not, this staff/FO has shown they can find outstanding talent throughout the draft and in FA.

This is similar to the idiots claiming we HAD to take a CB in round one last season.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:15 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Niang wants to skip out but can participate in BLM protests. Makes you wonder about if he really cares about football
Your posts, somehow, continue to get dumber and dumber.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:16 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Perhaps we get KPass back on a team friendly deal. Perhaps his market won't be as high as he thinks ala DRob.
I doubt KPass or Reuter get much of a look in FA. I could absolutely see them back next season.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:20 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Your posts, somehow, continue to get dumber and dumber.
Well I would normally agree but if he is correct in what he said his post is not dumb and makes a valid point.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:24 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Well I would normally agree but if he is correct in what he said his post is not dumb and makes a valid point.
Yeah, I'm sure Veach et al. just drafted a guy in the 3rd round that doesn't care about football. Probably decided not to do their homework this time around. Sure, they found Wharton, but they probably picked this guy's name out of a hat or some such.

Not even you believe that nonsense, but sure, pretend it's a valid point.

Zero chance Chief Fan is actually this stupid.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:26 PM 01-25-2021
Yeah, I'm sure Veach et al. just drafted a guy in the 3rd round that doesn't care about football. Probably decided not to do their homework this time around. Sure, they found Wharton, but they probably picked this guy's name out of a hat or some such.

I dont know if what he claims is true, if its true you are smart enough to understand why its a dumb idea to skip an NFL season due to covid yet gather with hundreds of not thousands of strangers in the street to protest.

Stop being dumb in the name of of perceived values.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:28 PM 01-25-2021
I dont know if what he claims is true, if its true you are smart enough to understand why its a dumb idea to skip an NFL season due to covid yet gather with hundreds of not thousands of strangers in the street to protest.

You're right; he probably doesn't care about football. Veach completely ****ed up this third rounder. We'll certainly keep this hot take bookmarked for you.

Anxiously awaiting your take on Williams and LDT as well. Hope they weren't ever around any potential covid carriers.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 08:30 PM 01-25-2021

You're making too much sense and posting reason, SHOOSH!
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:34 PM 01-25-2021
You're right; he probably doesn't care about football. Veach completely ****ed up this third rounder. We'll certainly keep this hot take bookmarked for you.

Anxiously awaiting your take on Williams and LDT as well. Hope they weren't ever around any potential covid carriers.
You may want to think before typing on occasion.

A. I never said he didnt care about football, you made that claim up.

B. LDT is literally fighting covid in hospitals so thats an epically stupid comparison.

C. I didn't see where Damien was protesting in the streets.

Again think before you post for once on your life.

Goddamn man its possible to be rational and use your brain sometimes.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:40 PM 01-25-2021

From what we know... Williams opted out because his Mom has stage 4 cancer and LDT opted out because he is a fucking DOCTOR...

I don't care if Niang went to a BLM protest or a Trump Rally, if he opted out he shouldn't be at either and it is fine to question his commitment. h
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:40 PM 01-25-2021

^ Blamed Veach for cutting Kareem Hunt.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 24
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up