ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 50
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Hall of Classics>**Run It Back get a personalized drawing from me**
Rasputin 07:30 PM 01-05-2021
Hello there Chiefs Planet. If you are excited about the playoffs and Run it Back campaign as I am , well I'm going do some drawings upon request or randomly pick a user and post a picture of what I think they look like. I'm doing this mostly for fun and see how they turn out I'll be happy to mail out the pictures just if you like it send me a PM with your address and I'll be happy to send them in the mail I just ask offer these great MODs beer money and Austin Chief by donating to Chiefs Planet. Anything helps the server :-) I've had several request so I thought I'd use this as a platform share my drawings to the Chiefs Planet community. I hope you all enjoy them I'll take request of anything but be patient as I work a lot of hours and I do most of my drawings at work when not dealing with chaos on the unit :-)

Give me ideas of what to draw is very helpful I may post some drawings I've done before.

Let's have some fun

Disclaimer: I'm not guaranteeing anything but the originals look a lot better than the pictures I post.

Can either give address by PM or easier just in rep box but if you want it quicker PM Bob Dole

Edit note:
Not accepting anymore request at this point from post #503. For those still waiting thank you for being patient I'll keep doing them after we win the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:24 PM 01-24-2021
It’s been a great day. Got my drawing from Rasputin in the mail and the Chiefs make the Super Bowl. Thanks again, Rasputin!!
[Reply]
KurtCobain 10:56 PM 01-24-2021
You got your drawing in the mail on a Sunday?
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:58 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:

lol no

Hopefully i get time this week if not tomorrow.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:05 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:

I did this all during the game

This is from the last time we played the Bills and Clyde just ran over them. I thought I'd just flip our jersey to fit the AFCCC game
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 01:00 AM 01-25-2021
Still waiting... Back to the future style thing with Marty in the Delorean? Lombardi trophy as the flux capacitor. Donated $20 to the server.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:11 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Still waiting... Back to the future style thing with Marty in the Delorean? Lombardi trophy as the flux capacitor. Donated $20 to the server.
I'll get to everyone I can and some people are just going have to wait a while and I'll get to draw them up this off season after we beat the Bucs but I need to clarify that people don't have to donate to the server to get these I'm just doing it on my own for my own contribution for being a freeloader for all these years. I just want gratitude to go to the mods they deserve all the accolades.

I don't want to disappoint anyone but I also don't want to get burnt out doing these yet they are all fun to do but I've got several in the waiting and some take time to come up with ideas to do that's why I skip a few but I don't try to skip anyone but I also want to do my best for each and not do half as work.

Anyways I love your idea with the Delorean that did help me out.

I just ask those that are waiting to be patient because I'm going keep going through this thread and see if i can come up with something or I'll be asking something like who favorite player I still want to do Kelce and Hill and some other players and that maybe what I start focusing on.

Again I want to thank everyone for such kind words in my work I didn't know how this was going go but this is a fun ride. We are running it back mother fuckers :-)
[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:58 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
That’s the day I got it out of the mailbox. I don’t go to the mailbox every day.
[Reply]
HayWire 07:28 AM 01-25-2021
I'll get to everyone I can and some people are just going have to wait a while and I'll get to draw them up this off season after we beat the Bucs but I need to clarify that people don't have to donate to the server to get these I'm just doing it on my own for my own contribution for being a freeloader for all these years. I just want gratitude to go to the mods they deserve all the accolades.

I don't want to disappoint anyone but I also don't want to get burnt out doing these yet they are all fun to do but I've got several in the waiting and some take time to come up with ideas to do that's why I skip a few but I don't try to skip anyone but I also want to do my best for each and not do half as work.

Anyways I love your idea with the Delorean that did help me out.

I just ask those that are waiting to be patient because I'm going keep going through this thread and see if i can come up with something or I'll be asking something like who favorite player I still want to do Kelce and Hill and some other players and that maybe what I start focusing on.

Again I want to thank everyone for such kind words in my work I didn't know how this was going go but this is a fun ride. We are running it back mother fuckers :-)
Take a break if you need too. We don't need you getting burnt out. This has been the best thing I've seen in my 10 years here.

Plus, Kyle is swimming around in money like Scrooge McDuck
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:58 AM 01-25-2021
Pretty sure the reason why the Chiefs are so great and unstoppable is the personalized Run It Back drawings from Rasputin.
Such good Karma!
Thanks again
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:54 PM 01-25-2021
Rasputin moving up that top 101 posters list warp speed
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:22 PM 01-25-2021

[Reply]
Sofa King 03:38 PM 01-25-2021
Gold!
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:41 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Gold!
Take a close look at the bow tie I wish it showed up better but it looks like a bug with pinchers.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:19 PM 01-25-2021
Mine arrived today. Awesome, and thanks a bunch to Rasputin. It really does have quite a bit of detail that just can't be appreciated until you're holding the physical copy in your hand.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:24 PM 01-25-2021
So I've cleared my PM box but may have accidentally deleted some addresses and pm me if you haven't got it yet. some I haven't sent and some I still need addresses for.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 50
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up