ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 39
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2021 General Fitness thread
Buehler445 11:48 AM 01-02-2021
How's everyone's 2021? These threads have been full of good stuff in years past.

What are we doing this year?
[Reply]
frozenchief 06:59 PM 01-02-2021
I was doing Starting Strength last year until gyms closed down because of Covid. It's a great program if you want to get strong. It's free weights. No Nautilus. No cardio. The book goes into great detail about the basic exercises, how and why they work, how to do them correctly, etc. The website has numerous videos about how to do the lifts correctly. The app has everything programmed for you. Sad thing is that I lost a lot of gains with closed gyms so it feels like I have to start over again.

Info is here:

https://startingstrength.com/
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:30 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I'm looking for a basic beginners Yoga routine.

My flexibility is asshole. When I hit the gym after harvest I've been stretching before and after, but I obviously need to focus more on flexibility and balance than only strength. Cardio is ass too, but I'm good with the bike.

EDIT: I need video too. I suck so much at Yoga, just a list of poses isn't going to get it done.

I found a few on YouTube and there were a fuckload, but some of them were wonky. I was hoping someone here would have something simple for a rube.
So nobody has a decent yoga routine for rookies?

I did this one. It wasn't bad. Supposedly specialized for dudes at a desk.

EDIT: I skipped the myofascial release portion.
[Reply]
loochy 01:31 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Always the low T guys introducing the gay stuff

negative sir
Attached: bloodwork.jpg (74.2 KB) 
[Reply]
loochy 01:34 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I don't know what skinny jeans are. This is surprising? I can't be the only one.

Dude, you have to be seeing them all the time.....you probably ARE the only one that doesn't know what they are.

They are stretchy, tapered, form fitting jeans....like this:

[Reply]
loochy 01:35 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
So nobody has a decent yoga routine for rookies?

I did this one. It wasn't bad. Supposedly specialized for dudes at a desk.

EDIT: I skipped the myofascial release portion.

Are you going to take a class once COVID is over? A live instructor can probably help your form quite a bit. It's hard to know what you are doing wrong when you can't watch yourself.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:15 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Are you going to take a class once COVID is over? A live instructor can probably help your form quite a bit. It's hard to know what you are doing wrong when you can't watch yourself.
Nah, no clue if there are any classes here - doubt it. Even if there was I work way too much either way.

That's why I have to have video. I understand what you're saying, but it helps when they're like squeeze this open up that, whatever. Not great, but it's the best I can do.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:22 PM 01-11-2021
Anyone join planet fitness? I see they are doing the 10 dollar membership again. Was worth it just for the eye candy IMO
[Reply]
loochy 02:24 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Anyone join planet fitness? I see they are doing the 10 dollar membership again. Was worth it just for the eye candy IMO

We like to make fun of PF, but $10 a month is probably worth it even if you only go twice a month.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:27 PM 01-11-2021
We like to make fun of PF, but $10 a month is probably worth it even if you only go twice a month.
Right.

Its a good gym for beginners.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 02:59 PM 01-11-2021
negative sir
What's your TRT dose? My numbers are pretty much exactly the same.
[Reply]
loochy 03:01 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
What's your TRT dose? My numbers are pretty much exactly the same.
200 weekly.

Actually, that particular reading was way high for some reason. Generally my trough reading is around 800.
[Reply]
penguinz 03:03 PM 01-11-2021
negative sir
My last test...
Attached: main_full.jpg (20.0 KB) 
[Reply]
loochy 03:06 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
My last test...

TRT or natty? If natty, then that's impressive.

If TRT, is your doc giving you a hard time about it being high-ish?
[Reply]
penguinz 03:07 PM 01-11-2021
200 weekly.

Actually, that particular reading was way high for some reason. Generally my trough reading is around 800.
As long as your Estradiol is in check it isn't that bad.
[Reply]
penguinz 03:09 PM 01-11-2021
TRT or natty? If natty, then that's impressive.

If TRT, is your doc giving you a hard time about it being high-ish?
TRT. He was a bit concerned but Estradiol was in check so he said may adjust if next test is high as well.

Getting it done this Thursday. Before this last one I was normally in the 700 range for total and 19 for free test.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 39
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up