Simply Red 10:03 AM 12-09-2019
Amnorix

Last Activity: 11-25-2019 06:02 PM

Amnorix

Amnorix
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 02:23 PM 02-06-2020
dude was one of the least annoying rival fan homers there was

i'd like to hope he wasnt some bandwagon bullshit fan and was a lifelong pats fan from even before brady but you never know

yes he was a homer/ brady nut hugger ... buti agreed with him on some things too...

hope he comes back
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 02:25 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Still kinda chicken shit but whatever. One post congratulating us all as a whole, is all it would have taken to prove Prison Bitch wrong. As it stands, he's right once again.

totally agree with this....

maybe he is having health problems i dunno. I would tend to think he would come back and give us a little props....so i tend to think something's gone wrong...and wish him the best.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:32 PM 02-06-2020
Fucking pussy loved being on here when his team was winning and then the minute things look like they are going downhill the little bitch runs off with his dick tucked between his legs. He's not an alpha or a beta, but a fucking gamma.

Just imagine if his cheating Patriots had a run like we did with that fat fuck Pioli. He'd probably fucking kill himself. He tried acting like he didnt care if the Patriots started to suck, because of how great the run has been, but he runs away from a message board hes been on a decade plus. Fucking pussy.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:34 PM 02-06-2020
The crying of the name change to Asterix should have been a tell what would happen once we eclipsed NE
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:34 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:

maybe he is having health problems i dunno. I would tend to think he would come back and give us a little props....so i tend to think something's gone wrong...and wish him the best.
His team is about to suck shit. He had no problem repping some people, but doesn't make a post, because he is such a pussy and couldn't hangle the responses.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:44 PM 02-06-2020
99.9% of Boston sports fans are complete and utter trash. He's no different.
[Reply]
stumppy 02:46 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Fucking pussy loved being on here when his team was winning and then the minute things look like they are going downhill the little bitch runs off with his dick tucked between his legs. He's not an alpha or a beta, but a fucking gamma.

Just imagine if his cheating Patriots had a run like we did with that fat fuck Pioli. He'd probably fucking kill himself. He tried acting like he didnt care if the Patriots started to suck, because of how great the run has been, but he runs away from a message board hes been on a decade plus. Fucking pussy.
:-)

Its a fucking bulletin board JFC get some perspective. You sound like this is some life and death situation because of a rival fan. I sure hope his absence doesn't keep you awake at night.:-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:57 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
:-)

Its a ****ing bulletin board JFC get some perspective. You sound like this is some life and death situation because of a rival fan. I sure hope his absence doesn't keep you awake at night.:-)
No I sure don't lol. Just Patriots fans are the biggest pussies in the world and he epitomizes all of them.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 03:20 PM 02-06-2020
Assnorix is a fraud.

He only posted on here when his team was better than the Chiefs.

Now that the Chiefs are superior, his bandwagoning ass has vanished.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:37 PM 02-06-2020
Don't confuse amnorix with the other 99.9 percent of patriots fans. He's awesome. He and I are planning to go the game together if the Chiefs ever play the patriots in a Super Bowl.

It's not a well thought out plan, but it's a plan.
[Reply]
Bugeater 04:04 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
His team is about to suck shit. He had no problem repping some people, but doesn't make a post, because he is such a pussy and couldn't hangle the responses.
"Hey, thanks for the props Amno"

What other response is appropriate?

Move on. Have some class. There's nothing left to prove.
[Reply]
CrookedTrump 04:59 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
99.9% of Boston sports fans are complete and utter trash. He's no different.
Lol.....at least we show up to our teams parades.....anyways congrats to all Cheifs fans, Mahomes is the man. Also happy for Andy...
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:10 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by CrookedTrump:
Lol.....at least we show up to our teams parades.....anyways congrats to all Cheifs fans, Mahomes is the man. Also happy for Andy...
At least we know how to spell rival teams’ names.

We can only hope coronavirus overruns that shithole city of Boston.
[Reply]
Spott 05:17 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by CrookedTrump:
A lot of us were at your whore mother’s house instead of the parade.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:46 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:

What is WITH our fans???? What’s it take to finally convince them that some opposing fans are simply trolls, even if they’re well-spoken.

Asterix isn’t sick or in bad health, and he isn’t busy -dude raced over here to hyperventilate after their Supe wins ended. He’s a POS no need to reinvent the wheel here.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up