ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 104
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:25 AM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I admit I was against Andy a few years ago. I have posts that show that. But I have begged for forgiveness and reference has come.

In a way Andy is perfect for this franchise. He suffered for years getting so close. In a way we both suffered and now we can both rejoice in a dynasty by thy Lord and savior Patrick Lavon Mahomes II.

Andy was already a HOF coach before Patrick. Not first ballot but definitely HOF. It’s crazy that he’s already too 5 in wins and he could possibly go 10 more years with a 25 year old Patrick Mahomes.

I really do think we’re looking at an 80’s 49ers or early 90’s Cowboys type dynasty.
Probably not the Cowboys. Mahomes is gonna break all of Aikman's statistical career marks in about two seasons and probably make him all pissy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:29 AM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
2 full seasons of Mahomes followed by a SB victory has pretty much cured my PTSD.

I honestly haven't felt nervous about any game this season, including the game we lost. I felt like we would win that game all the way until we didn't.
Getting bored TBH

Only thing that has gotten me horny this year was the Ravens, Raiders and Bucs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:03 PM 12-20-2020
32 points and 411 yards with a shit OL on the road against the #2 defense.

Andy did a phenomenal job this week.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:14 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
32 points and 411 yards with a shit OL on the road against the #2 defense.

Andy did a phenomenal job this week.
Completely concur.

Also, Spags called a great game as well.
[Reply]
In58men 12:14 PM 01-04-2021
If the Kansas City Chiefs win their Divisional game, they will become the first team in history to host three straight AFC Championship Games.

The only team to do it in the NFC? The 2002-04 Philadelphia Eagles.

Both teams coached by ... Andy Reid.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:14 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
If the Kansas City Chiefs win their Divisional game, they will become the first team in history to host three straight AFC Championship Games.

That is freaking awesome!
[Reply]
RunKC 01:46 PM 01-04-2021
Wow I could’ve sworn the Patriots did that.

I would like to see Patrick have an epic road victory playoff game in the divisional or championship game. That will help his bid for greatness
[Reply]
carcosa 01:48 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:

I just cummed!!!!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:58 PM 01-04-2021
That's pretty funny. Only two teams to do it (if we make it there) are a couple organizations historically known for being shit when it matters most.

You'd think it'd have been done by NE, SF or PIT at some point.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:25 PM 01-04-2021
terrible hire!-CP, 2013
[Reply]
-King- 08:52 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
terrible hire!-CP, 2013
Uh... Clark Hunt flying out to hopefully have a meeting with him is probably one of the most hyped moments in CP not counting our playoff wins.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:13 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Uh... Clark Hunt flying out to hopefully have a meeting with him is probably one of the most hyped moments in CP not counting our playoff wins.
Oh no, there was a lot of gnashing of teeth about hiring another re-tread coach who couldn't win the big one.

Hell, it's still going on. How many people throw tantrums over his play-calling and decisions every week?

There goes Fat Andy again.

And Veach was a 'foot shuffling porter'.

And Spagnuolo was a terrible hire, should've hired REX RYAN

And Clark doesn't want to win, he just wants the stadium full.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:38 PM 01-25-2021
I appreciate Andy's Ford Finger

[Reply]
RealSNR 10:05 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
That's not all that accurate.

It was a mixed reaction. Lots of fans were supportive of the hire. Many of them thought it would fail. Lots of smart and respected CPers thought it was a terrible hire.

I was good with Reid only as long as he got rid of Pioli. Clark made me nervous there for awhile when he wouldn't fire Fat Scott immediately, but thankfully Andy pulled him aside and said, "Can this dickbag, because there's no way I can work with him."
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:26 PM 01-25-2021
Andy probably wanted Pioli fired as soon as he ordered caviar for an appetizer.

"Uh...I'll have a cheeseburger...and a new GM"
[Reply]
Page 60 of 104
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Up