ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Keanu Reeves may enter the DCEU by reprising his role as Constantine
Mephistopheles Janx 09:04 AM 01-23-2021
https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...yt4mbhOxC9xOzo

Originally Posted by :
However, we’ve now heard from our sources – the same ones who said a Green Lantern show is coming to HBO Max and a Swamp Thing movie is in the works (which Bloody Disgusting has confirmed) – that not only is Justice League Dark back on the table, but Warner Bros. want Keanu Reeves to lead the team by reprising his role as Constantine.

While nothing is set in stone just yet, this does make sense on a lot of levels. Both Marvel and DC are desperate to get Reeves in one of their comic book flicks, and Warner Bros. may have the upper hand in securing his services with a Constantine sequel recently reported to be in the works. The John Wick star has also admitted that he’d love to play the character again, and having a huge name like Reeves leading Justice League Dark would instantly generate tons of interest in the movie, as well as creating the possibility of launching a new standalone Constantine franchise at the same time.

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:33 AM 01-24-2021
The Swamp Thing series was great on DCU. I totally missed that a Swamp Thing movie is in the works.

A Constantine sequel would be fantastic, hopefully.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:05 PM 02-22-2021
No idea how accurate this guy is as far as info goes, but I wouldn't be shocked about this news

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:47 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
The Swamp Thing series was great on DCU. I totally missed that a Swamp Thing movie is in the works.

A Constantine sequel would be fantastic, hopefully.
Swamp Thing got cut short. Very disappointed cause it was really good. I wish hbo max would bring it back. Think it now will air s1 on the cw. Deserves better.
[Reply]
Up