Nzoner's Game Room>McCoy?
ROYC75 12:34 AM 01-21-2020
What the hell is going on with him?
[Reply]
notorious 07:48 AM 01-21-2020

[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:50 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
And it will be remembered as either one of the best or worst coaching decisions ever made in Super Bowl and Chiefs Franchise history.
Meh.

It's not like Darwin Thompson is some integral part of the Chiefs offense. We'll be fine without him.

DW will get most of the action in the SB, but I bet Andy will get Shady 5-7 touches overall.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:02 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Thompson is a liability because he got beat once on a pass protection and wasn't looking on a hurried dumpoff throw that would've been a 3 yard gain at best. In my opinion that's less of a liability than McCoy who cost us the Indy and Tennessee games and damn near the Chargers game in Mexico. At this point I'd trust an armless man to carry a watermelon covered in KY jelly more.
How did he cost us the Tennessee game?

It was Damien Williams who fumbled the ball that got returned for a TD...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:02 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Andy is going to screen the shit out of that pass rush...with Shady
FRESH LEGS
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:05 AM 01-21-2020
Darwin Thompson should have been getting his reps all season to prepare him for the playoffs and know what to do on a hot blitz .

I still trust D Thompson more than McCoy
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:07 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
McCoy's ball security scares the living shit out me...it cost KC 2 or 3 games this year.

I'm fine with him never taking another snap as a Chief...they dont need him.
:-) No it didn't.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:08 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Shady’s fumbles were flukes. Darwin is predictabley making mistakes. And Mahomes was right to be pissed.
I was telling my wife when Darwin Thompson was in the game that the rookie makes me nervous.

Still, though, Shady's fumbles were no flukes. Him holding the ball out for defenders to knock it out is something a veteran back of his caliber should know better than to do.
[Reply]
oldman 08:45 AM 01-21-2020
I tend to agree with you, McCoy ought to know better. Thompson may grow into a fine RB, but right now he's #4 in my book.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:25 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by limested:
McCoy did not dress for the Titans game. That was Williams who fumbled and had it returned for a TD.

Chiefs have the dumbest fans in the NFL.
I meant the Indy and Green Bay games. I got my game-costing fumbles mixed up for a brief moment.

And no way the Chiefs have the dumbest fans in the NFL. As far as intolerable message board know it alls who like to "well actually!" people on inconsequential details irrelevant to the point, we may be gaining ground on the top spot since you showed up. So thanks for that. HEY! You're good for something after all! Your parents were wrong!
[Reply]
ILChief 09:51 AM 01-21-2020
Who cares. Keep him on the sidelines
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:04 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Andy is going to screen the shit out of that pass rush...with Shady
Middle screens maybe but not screens to the edges. Their LBs are way too fast. Will be very interesting to see how Andy schemes against their speed at the LB and DL positions for sure.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:07 AM 01-21-2020
You always have to wonder how much of the game inside the game is going on with Shady

We haven't played him in weeks so everyone probably forgot about him
[Reply]
bowener 10:29 AM 01-21-2020
I think he comes in for some plays and has two nice gains off of screens.
[Reply]
Hydrae 10:45 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Middle screens maybe but not screens to the edges. Their LBs are way too fast. Will be very interesting to see how Andy schemes against their speed at the LB and DL positions for sure.
Misdirection. Get those fast linebackers moving in one direction then turn and pass a screen to the other side. :-)
[Reply]
TLO 11:27 AM 01-21-2020
Don't worry - they're just keeping him fresh for the stretch run.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up