ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 112 of 167
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:48 AM 10-17-2017
One last update on this. He is pretty much back to normal now. Still lacking a little energy, but clearly the worst is behind him. I can't help but think how close we came to putting him down and so glad we gave him and extra day to see if he could fight his way back. We still have the concern of his liver cancer, but we've already got a year past the initial diagnosis, so who knows how much longer he'll be with us?

Thanks again for everyone's thoughts and prayers!
[Reply]
Bwana 07:54 AM 10-17-2017
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
One last update on this. He is pretty much back to normal now. Still lacking a little energy, but clearly the worst is behind him. I can't help but think how close we came to putting him down and so glad we gave him and extra day to see if he could fight his way back. We still have the concern of his liver cancer, but we've already got a year past the initial diagnosis, so who knows how much longer he'll be with us?

Good news! I don't know what I would do without my dogs.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:58 AM 10-17-2017
That's great to hear!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:15 AM 10-17-2017

That's some great news... Enjoy every moment even more now! And trust me, he knows what you just did for him..
[Reply]
Lzen 09:02 AM 10-17-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Failing to upload because the resolution is too high. Back it down and try again.
Thanks, I had already figured out that.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=1650
[Reply]
Lzen 09:05 AM 10-17-2017

That's good to hear, man. With my old boxers we had to go through that kind of stuff. My old boy was just getting so bad that even though it was very hard, we felt it was best for him to have the vet put him down. One of the toughest decisions I've ever had to make. Good luck and God bless, Bob.
[Reply]
KC Dan 09:07 AM 10-17-2017

Outstanding!!! You go Chewie!!!! I'm very happy for you guys.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:08 AM 10-17-2017

Glad to hear about the pup. Maybe weeks, maybe a year or more - enjoy it either way because it's house money at this point.
[Reply]
In58men 08:26 PM 11-03-2017
Doggo is getting big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:24 PM 11-20-2017
My dog went insane today.

[Reply]
SAUTO 05:25 PM 11-20-2017
Originally Posted by In58men:
Doggo is getting big

How much does he weigh? How old?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:39 PM 11-20-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:

Feed him some toast for God's sake! :-) :-)
[Reply]
scho63 06:20 PM 11-20-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:44 PM 11-20-2017
Originally Posted by In58men:
Doggo is getting big

Is he a Rotty or a Rotty crossed with a doby ? If he's a Rotty you need to get him wormed and upgrade his feed .
[Reply]
In58men 07:17 PM 11-20-2017
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Is he a Rotty or a Rotty crossed with a doby ? If he's a Rotty you need to get him wormed and upgrade his feed .
He’s a German Rotty and he has been dewormed. He’s only 7 months old weighing around 55 lbs. He eats the Pedigree puppy mix and we feed him Costco brand wet formula food.
[Reply]
Page 112 of 167
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122162 > Last »
Up