ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl LIV - Miami, FL Roll Call Thread
Brooklyn 06:21 PM 01-19-2020
Post up in here if you will be at the Super Bowl on 2/2 in Miami, FL.

I had airline booked and sideline seats in the 300s wrapped up on Monday following the Texans game. Just couldn’t talk about it until it was reality. I’ve come to learn there is no superstition or luck, there is only Mahomes. Eat, wear, do whatever you want because Mahomes is the greatest QB to ever lace ‘end up.

Anyways, as the thread suggests, if you’re going to the game, give a shout. Would be cool to hear the different stuff everyone has planned, where peeps are traveling from, etc. I get on Friday afternoon and fly back to JFK early Monday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 11:33 AM 01-30-2020
I haven't been able to sleep well for 3 nights now. We board our flight at LAX tomorrow morning.

Will see some of you at the partaaaaaaaaaaaay Saturday night. And then Hard Rock (which I may have another name for based on how excited I am) Stadium Sunday.

Let's. Freaking. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[Reply]
splatbass 11:36 AM 01-30-2020
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
I haven't been able to sleep well for 3 nights now. We board our flight at LAX tomorrow morning.

Will see some of you at the partaaaaaaaaaaaay Saturday night. And then Hard Rock (which I may have another name for based on how excited I am) Stadium Sunday.

Let's. Freaking. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm flying tomorrow night from Hawaii. Very excited.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:02 PM 01-30-2020
Originally Posted by splatbass:
I'm flying tomorrow night from Hawaii. Very excited.
Getting in tomorrow about noon. Doing a Marriott Chainsmokers/NFL Talent concert on Friday night (if you are a Marriott Rewards Member there are a view left). Doing the NFL Experience or somthing Sat. during the day then the You Gotta Fight for the Right to Partay sat night. My son who is meeting me there informed me he bought "good" tickets to "Kanye West's Church Service" on Sun morning at 11:00. I told him I would go and I heard it's an experience.... Then we head to the stadium, no plans for one of the official tailgates, may just go into the stadium early, eat and enjoy the atmosphere. Hope to meet a lot of you there.
[Reply]
splatbass 12:25 PM 01-30-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Getting in tomorrow about noon. Doing a Marriott Chainsmokers/NFL Talent concert on Friday night (if you are a Marriott Rewards Member there are a view left). Doing the NFL Experience or somthing Sat. during the day then the You Gotta Fight for the Right to Partay sat night. My son who is meeting me there informed me he bought "good" tickets to "Kanye West's Church Service" on Sun morning at 11:00. I told him I would go and I heard it's an experience.... Then we head to the stadium, no plans for one of the official tailgates, may just go into the stadium early, eat and enjoy the atmosphere. Hope to meet a lot of you there.
I'll be at the Super Bowl Experience Saturday late afternoon or evening (I don't arrived in Miami until 1 PM). Should be fun. I'm probably going to be asking every Chiefs fan I see if they are on CP.
[Reply]
DanT 12:29 PM 01-30-2020
I'm glad I was able to change my Saturday flight so I can go to the Arrowhead South party on Saturday night at Dave and Buster's in Hollywood, Florida. I had thought about going to the one in Jacksonville earlier this year, which turned out to be a big success.

Hope to see y'all there.

At the game itself, I'll be in Section 320, Row 8, Seat 8. My older brother will be in Seat 9. I'm hoping for a very boring game with the 49er fans starting to leave midway through the 3rd quarter, sick of watching all the 3-play TD drives that Mahomes engineers on them. :-)
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 12:34 PM 01-30-2020
Dude, Kanye's doing a church service?!?!? Ok that changes my thoughts a bit for Sunday morning.

I feel like I need a religious experience before the religious experience.

Also thought about visiting DT's gravesite.

But yeah, I'll be at the Experience with y'all on Saturday too.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:05 PM 01-30-2020
Dude, Kanye's doing a church service?!?!? Ok that changes my thoughts a bit for Sunday morning.

I feel like I need a religious experience before the religious experience.

Also thought about visiting DT's gravesite.

But yeah, I'll be at the Experience with y'all on Saturday too.
Kanye's is at the amphitheater on Miami Beach, starts at 11:00. Tickets are needed I guess. He got 7th row mid Center stage... LOL, he's super excited... He's 26, I'm not so excited at 53. I heard its an experience though...

Where's DT's gravesite?
[Reply]
splatbass 01:26 PM 01-30-2020
Kanye is an idiot so I'll pass on his church service.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 01:57 PM 01-30-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Kanye's is at the amphitheater on Miami Beach, starts at 11:00. Tickets are needed I guess. He got 7th row mid Center stage... LOL, he's super excited... He's 26, I'm not so excited at 53. I heard its an experience though...

Where's DT's gravesite?
Dade Memorial Park South in the area where cremated remains are interred. Think the place was renamed but you can find it through that. In Opa Locka.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:02 PM 01-30-2020
Now that we know that Kanye is going to be there, prices are going to plummet. I'll give you $50 for your Super Bowl ticket.
[Reply]
splatbass 02:07 PM 01-30-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Now that we know that Kanye is going to be there, prices are going to plummet. I'll give you $50 for your Super Bowl ticket.
Um, that's a generous offer, but I'll have to pass.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:18 PM 01-30-2020
I don't disagree...:-) However, I think it will pass some time and Kanye seems to have turned a corner and he bought the tix. No way in hell I would have bought them...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:19 PM 01-30-2020
Dade Memorial Park South in the area where cremated remains are interred. Think the place was renamed but you can find it through that. In Opa Locka.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thx
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:40 PM 01-30-2020
Um, that's a generous offer, but I'll have to pass.
Okay, but remember, Kanye is going to be there and trying to perform. Check back in if you reconsider.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:02 AM 01-31-2020
Sooooooooooo, I’m not going to the Super Bowl. It’s a sad story and I’ll spare you the details. Anyway, a young couple from my Church group is going to take our ticket package for the game. They are hardcore Chiefs fans, so that makes me feel good. Anyway, we will be watching from home. I’m disappointed, but that’s life. To all that are going, have the time of your lives!
[Reply]
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Up