ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
Dante84 11:03 AM 11-23-2020
Notable Offensive Players: Brady, Godwin, Rojo, Gronk, Evans, Wirfs, Brown, Fournette

Notable Defensive Players: Suh, JPP, Barrett, Winfield, Davis, Dean

+ Tom is a statue, so we need to generate pressure through the middle otherwise he has weapons and can hit them in the mid-ranges, similar to Oakland last night. He's infinitely smarter than Carr, but probably less talented than the version of Carr we saw last night - or at least on par.

+ TB's receiving talent is right up there with the best in the league. For some reason Evans/Brady have been slightly off, and we'll have to hope that continues. Gronk is a shell of himself, but still a large target that might be difficult for, say, HB, to defend if the ball is placed in the right location.

+ TB's secondary is young, talented and smart, but prone to youthful mistakes. We should be able to confuse them as the game goes on.

+ TB's run game can be nasty, and we need to shut them down early. Rojo is no joke.
[Reply]
tylerpalko 11:41 AM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Man I hope Sammy can play Sunday. I want to dismantle these frauds!
It's only EVERY FREAKING WEEK that we prove we don't need Sammy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:42 AM 11-28-2020
We don't need him, but having him takes us from an elite offense to an all-time offense.
[Reply]
tylerpalko 11:44 AM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We don't need him, but having him takes us from an elite offense to an all-time offense.
Fair enough.

Side question, do you think there are any Free Agent Wide Receivers in 2021 that we could afford that could to the same thing but not be hurt every other hour?
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:13 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by tylerpalko:
It's only EVERY FREAKING WEEK that we prove we don't need Sammy.
"Need," probably not. But on average, the offense scores nearly a TD more when he's on the field.

So provide a list of proven veteran WRs that are due to change teams next season and let's see if any of them would fit the offense, fit under the cap, and essentially perform the same tasks and level of abilities that Sammy does. Maybe there's a guy out there I'm not thinking of, maybe not.
[Reply]
Redbled 12:21 PM 11-28-2020
stand down from yellow alert

You had me confused there.
[Reply]
Redbled 12:24 PM 11-28-2020

100 percent. I’m slightly concerned about putting him out there. I hope he is fully healthy. We don’t want him dinged up all going into the playoffs when he truly shines.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:25 PM 11-28-2020
BOLDLY THROW

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:26 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
"Need," probably not. But on average, the offense scores nearly a TD more when he's on the field.

So provide a list of proven veteran WRs that are due to change teams next season and let's see if any of them would fit the offense, fit under the cap, and essentially perform the same tasks and level of abilities that Sammy does. Maybe there's a guy out there I'm not thinking of, maybe not.
Maybe AB will be looking for a new home...
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:29 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Maybe AB will be looking for a new home...
:-)
Ack. That's a terrible idea. And never mind the part where AB is not much of a blocker anyway. Trading for AB would be grounds for not being a Chiefs fan anymore.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:44 PM 11-28-2020
I get the frustrations with Sammy’s durability and consistency......but would he even be a Chief without those issues? Wouldn’t he otherwise be an upper third number 1 receiver? No chance he hits free agency or signs for the deal that we signed him to.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:04 PM 11-28-2020
BOLDLY THROW

Oh my God.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:09 PM 11-28-2020
what does god need with a star QB?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:48 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Goff-Kupp-Woods absolutely shredded that secondary.

Considering Mahomes-Hill-Kelce are a significantly better trio, you have to expect that we’ll do the same. Then factor in complimentary weapons in CEH, Bell, Hardman, and Watkins...we should put up 40+.
I expect they'll play a deep zone so we'll be hitting receivers underneath. Swing passes to the RB's probably won't work though as they have super talent at LB.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 03:10 PM 11-28-2020
throwing to an available Hardman or Watkins last week. Chances are would have made at least a pick difference
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:14 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Goff-Kupp-Woods absolutely shredded that secondary.

Considering Mahomes-Hill-Kelce are a significantly better trio, you have to expect that we’ll do the same. Then factor in complimentary weapons in CEH, Bell, Hardman, and Watkins...we should put up 40+.
Their defensive prowess is overrated, no question
[Reply]
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Up