ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 112 of 298
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122162212 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:24 AM 10-16-2018
And I'm fully prepared to eat all the crow you guys can cook if they fire him and the defense actually does improve.

I'm still skeptical but I'm at the point where they HAVE to do something.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:25 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Andy won't do it, though. We all know that.
Andy Reid is busy with Patrick Mahomes while the defense is on the field. This is the Bob Sutton show and it's time for him to save his job.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:26 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
This is the Bob Sutton show and it's time for him to save his job.
Well, I'm sure this is something we can ALL agree on, because whether it's the personnel, Sutton, or both, he's not capable.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:27 AM 10-16-2018
And I'm fully prepared to eat all the crow you guys can cook if they fire him and the defense actually does improve.

i wouldn't give you shit, your point is completely valid.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:27 AM 10-16-2018

I was with you but at this point....can it really get any fucking worse? I guess once it starts costing you wins that an average defense wouldn't. It'll be interesting to see how this defense does against the Bengals. They've got the skill positions to test this defense. Who the fuck is stopping Green in this defense? Boyd? Mixon?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:33 AM 10-16-2018
Well, I'm sure this is something we can ALL agree on, because whether it's the personnel, Sutton, or both, he's not capable.
It's both. Houston and Berry aren't on the field. You're not fielding a good defense with your 2 best playmakers out. On the flipside, though, it's not too much to ask that your unit isn't one of the worst all time through 6 games.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:36 AM 10-16-2018
It's both. Houston and Berry aren't on the field. You're not fielding a good defense with your 2 best playmakers out. On the flipside, though, it's not too much to ask that your unit isn't one of the worst all time through 6 games.
If you're fielding a league worst defense because one player is out......doesn't that just mean that maybe your scheme fucking sucks?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:37 AM 10-16-2018
Yep.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:38 AM 10-16-2018
Andy Reid is busy with Patrick Mahomes while the defense is on the field. This is the Bob Sutton show and it's time for him to save his job.
He could read this thread and understand that he's got to let his boys hunt and kill.. He's asking his version of Navy SEALs (linebackers) to be diplomats and read/react in a day and age when there's no time for it. Let these big fuckers disguise their blitzs, but blitz like a motherfucker. Scare the shit out of the QB and he'll sail some passes. It won't always work, you'll get burned occasionally, but you put Brady on his ass (legally!!!) a few times and he'll go into his shell.

Missed tackles cost $2,000, great tackles in space earn $1,000. Missed arm tackles cost $2,000 and 10 gassers. If they go to the NFLPA, then have them ride the fucking bench.

These assholes know how to tackle, they would be here if they didn't, now you let them hunt, be vicious, and play to their carnal strengths.

And tell Berry to fucking stay home too! Until he practices, he can just stay the fuck out of the team activities.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:39 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
If you're fielding a league worst defense because one player is out......doesn't that just mean that maybe your scheme fucking sucks?
I think I've made it pretty clear how I feel about Sutton. That train has left the station for this year. All we can do now is apply band aids and pray to the football gods that this defense doesn't fuck us when it really counts.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:39 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
It might not mean that is "sucks" but it sure as heck means it's not playing to an NFL economy. Guys like Houston and Berry (or Poe for that matter) don't grow on trees and you have to be able to do more with less.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:41 AM 10-16-2018
It might not mean that is "sucks" but it sure as heck means it's not playing to an NFL economy. Guys like Houston and Berry (or Poe for that matter) don't grow on trees and you have to be able to do more with less.
Which I think Sutton has proven that he can't do. He can't do more with less.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 11:42 AM 10-16-2018
In trading Alex away to bring in Mahomes, Andy has proven that he's willing to take risks to go for greatness.

I'd love to see that same mentality here. Let's not wait for another horrible playoff loss to make an obvious move. Go for something out of the box, because what is isn't working. Clearly.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:46 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
In trading Alex away to bring in Mahomes, Andy has proven that he's willing to take risks to go for greatness.

I'd love to see that same mentality here. Let's not wait for another horrible playoff loss to make an obvious move. Go for something out of the box, because what is isn't working. Clearly.
Every single person on this defensive staff has failed miserably at their jobs, and hiring from the outside when we're 6 weeks into the season is ludicrous. We're stuck with this scheme until the offseason.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:46 AM 10-16-2018
Every single person on this defensive staff has failed miserably at their jobs, and hiring from the outside when we're 6 weeks into the season is ludicrous. We're stuck with this scheme until the offseason.
Yep.

I'd rather wait at this point. I don't want to do what Tampa did. Duffner is arguably worse than Smith.
[Reply]
Page 112 of 298
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122162212 > Last »
Up