ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Maryland's Key Bridge collapses after it was struck by a container ship
ShowtimeSBMVP 02:22 AM 03-26-2024

Shocking footage. Maryland's Key Bridge collapses after it was struck by a container ship.

pic.twitter.com/u8xXrhICJu

— Rita Panahi (@RitaPanahi) March 26, 2024

SITUATION REPORT: BALTIMORE BRIDGE COLLAPSE

- At 1:28 a.m. ET, a large container ship struck the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore.

- Large parts of the bridge immediately collapsed, sending multiple vehicles into the water, including a group of construction workers.

-… pic.twitter.com/QGHPeCyQLR

— BNO News (@BNONews) March 26, 2024

[Reply]
ThrobProng 09:55 AM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Why does every event have to be some shadowy conspiracy?
Some people love drama so much that even a bridge collapsing isn't dramatic enough for them...thus the bridge collapse AND a cyber attack. It's way more dramatic than an accident.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:55 AM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Why does every event have to be some shadowy conspiracy?
The loony is everywhere and they feed off one another
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:59 AM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I realize that everyone wants to just throw aside the cyber attack angle but, I think it's at least worth some consideration. Here's some good discussion on this, from all angles, if anyone cares to look at it with an open mind.

IMO, you can't say one way or the other this soon. There has to be some investigation first.

Ruled out. No. There hasn't been a full investigation. But likely...probably not.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:02 AM 03-27-2024
Godzilla hasn’t been ruled out yet. I think we need a full investigation.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:03 AM 03-27-2024
Accidents don't exist anymore. Literally everything that happens, ever, needs to be an Info Wars special
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:04 AM 03-27-2024
Hanlan's Razor

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Human's are lazy, they make mistakes, and that is the most likely explanation.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:05 AM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Accidents don't exist anymore. Literally everything that happens, ever, needs to be an Info Wars special
It’s that way because idiots fucking buy into it.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:07 AM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I realize that everyone wants to just throw aside the cyber attack angle but, I think it's at least worth some consideration. Here's some good discussion on this, from all angles, if anyone cares to look at it with an open mind.

IMO, you can't say one way or the other this soon. There has to be some investigation first.

Can we rule out the retardation angle from you?
[Reply]
scho63 11:37 AM 03-27-2024
They should change it from a bridge to a tunnel, problem solved.
[Reply]
chefsos 11:46 AM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
They should change it from a bridge to a tunnel, problem solved.
I think you have been around there more than I have so you probably already know this, but there are two tunnels under the harbor. One of the primary functions of the Key Bridge has always been hazmat routing, as they can't use the tunnels.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:14 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
It’s that way because idiots ****ing buy into it.
Okay, this probably should be a DC statement, so I'll spoiler it. I think it's relevant enough that I'll take the hit if I need to delete it.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
The Franchise 12:26 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Okay, this probably should be a DC statement, so I'll spoiler it. I think it's relevant enough that I'll take the hit if I need to delete it.

Spoiler!
Leave it up. It’s the truth. And the people who buy it aren’t going to read it anyways.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:33 PM 03-27-2024
I clicked on the DC thread, my brain is now mush, what in the fuck is going on there?
[Reply]
Katipan 12:35 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I clicked on the DC thread, my brain is now mush, what in the **** is going on there?
Alcohol.
Trauma.
Lack of affection.
Self loathing.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:40 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Alcohol.
Trauma.
Lack of affection.
Self loathing.
:-)