ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 26
« First < 131920212223 242526 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Where you at, Bills bitches?
siberian khatru 09:04 PM 01-24-2021
EAT SHIT
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:20 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by GOOG:
I think the Bills played better football than just about every team for the last half of the season - including KC.
Are all Bills fans morons? :-)

You were playing scrubs down the stretch. The Chiefs kicked your pathetic teams ass twice & neither game was close.

Bow down before the Almighty Chiefs you ****ing scumbag!
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:27 PM 02-02-2021
We might still be a bit... raw... after all of the Bills trolls showed up and shit in our living room (and probably still happening, given the couple of "Bucs fans" who act exactly the same). :-)
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:54 PM 02-02-2021
The fallacy that the Bills were somehow playing better than us in the 2nd half of the season, and that we couldn't just "turn it on" whenever we needed apparently will never die. Even after witnessing firsthand the teabagging we gave them.
[Reply]
GOOG 02-02-2021, 04:05 PM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
Best22 04:25 PM 02-02-2021
I think the Bills played better football than just about every team for the last half of the season - including KC.

I am NOT saying that Buffalo is the better team. KC is the best team in the NFL, hands down.

The Bills came in with a shitty game plan and played WAY too conservatively.

No one is beating the Chiefs by kicking field goals.

The Bills also had no healthy receivers. Beasley was playing with a broken leg, Diggs and Davis were hurting, too.

Bottom line is the better team with better coaches and better players won the game. Yes - the Bills played like shit and were coached to play like pussies. But KC is the team who should have won and they did.

I, for one, am all in on the Chiefs for the Super Bowl. I hope you embarrass Brady into retirement.

Good luck!
The Chiefs defensive backs were pretty banged up.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:33 PM 02-02-2021
Okay, help me out here. How does my opinion re: how well the Bills played during the last half of the regular season somehow tell your brain that I'm making excuses for the Bills in their AFCCG loss?

I never made one excuse. I never said the Bills should have won. I never said the Bills were better than the Chiefs.

Maybe you should have an adult read what I originally wrote out loud to you. Maybe it's just a visual/audio thing that you need to work through.

I'm here for you.
You cried about your receivers being hurt. The reality is they were shut down by an elite secondary...again
[Reply]
loochy 04:35 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You cried about your receivers being hurt. The reality is they were shut down by an elite decent secondary...again

FYP
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:05 PM 02-02-2021
Didn't we already beat the Bills in the AFCCG? Why are we still talking about them?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:12 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Didn't we already beat the Bills in the AFCCG? Why are we still talking about them?
Butthurt bills fan still thinks they're better than the Chiefs.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:18 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
FYP
Nah, they're elite.

HB is the best safety in the game. Thornhill is looking like he did pre-injury and he was on a pro bowl trajectory. Breeland is quietly one of the best CB's in the game, Sneed is a budding star, and Ward and Fenton are solid. Plus there's Sorenson, who just makes big plays in big spots.

They're elite.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:20 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Butthurt bills fan still thinks they're better than the Chiefs.
Does he know that the game was played over a week ago? Shouldn't he be following the Sabres or something by now?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:22 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Does he know that the game was played over a week ago? Shouldn't he be following the Sabres or something by now?
After all the tables are smashed and buttholes have been fingered, it's all they have left.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 06:33 PM 02-02-2021
Chew That Cud!!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:43 PM 02-02-2021
Okay, help me out here. How does my opinion re: how well the Bills played during the last half of the regular season somehow tell your brain that I'm making excuses for the Bills in their AFCCG loss?

I never made one excuse. I never said the Bills should have won. I never said the Bills were better than the Chiefs.

Maybe you should have an adult read what I originally wrote out loud to you. Maybe it's just a visual/audio thing that you need to work through.

I'm here for you.
Originally Posted by loochy:
FYP
Don't fix my post unless you are actually going to be correct, looch
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:13 PM 02-04-2021

My reasoning for rooting for the Bucs comes down to this video and what happened to the Bills in the AFC Championship pic.twitter.com/TI8VdlAQ32

— Circling The Wagons Podcast (@CTWpod) February 3, 2021

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:21 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
:-) We broke them... Bills are cheap shot artists and sore loser as was seen on the last 2 drives...
[Reply]
Page 23 of 26
« First < 131920212223 242526 >
Up