ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 42
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
MOhillbilly 02:49 PM 04-04-2008
shyguyms turn in your man card its void.
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:44 PM 04-04-2008
what you need to do is go cut something with a chainsaw..maybe chop down a tree with an axe, kill a wild animal, drink beer and bang a slump buster.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:44 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
what you need to do is go cut something with a chainsaw..maybe chop down a tree with an axe, kill a wild animal, drink beer and bang a slump buster.
:-)
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:46 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
NICE!! :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 01:44 PM 04-04-2008
Shy...you're not drinking or listening to Rush right now areya?
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:44 PM 04-04-2008
I thought this thread was going to be about your homeboys stealing your girlfriend for a shot that it would work out forever. I have it happen a couple times and for st joe guys for the amount of whiskey drugs fights the guys go through as friends it sucks when one of your boys sells out for a bitch oh well.
[Reply]
Donger 01:44 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by shyguyms:
but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved.
First question: who is the father of her son? You or the guy she is presently with?
[Reply]
Psyko Tek 01:45 PM 04-04-2008
Man Up
Get Drunk
Get laid
Get over it
Get on with your life
[Reply]
bogey 01:48 PM 04-04-2008
Are you listening to Michael Jackson's "Ben"?
[Reply]
shyguyms 01:51 PM 04-04-2008
yes i slept with her, we dated for 6 years, but why cant people that were best friends before the relationship just continue to be friends and forget that the rest of it even happend? i would do anything for her and her son and til the day i die she will be my best friend and nothing can ever change that!!
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:53 PM 04-04-2008
yes i slept with her, we dated for 6 years, but why cant people that were best friends before the relationship just continue to be friends and forget that the rest of it even happend? i would do anything for her and her son and til the day i die she will be my best friend and nothing can ever change that!!
Because friendships and relationships don't work like that.

Move on and spend time with your current girl....or she's going to leave you.
[Reply]
Donger 01:53 PM 04-04-2008
Again, who is the father?
[Reply]
el borracho 03:26 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
Again, who is the father?
Neither man mentioned so far.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:56 PM 04-04-2008
Your self-loathing is not attractive dude. It's not an accident that you ended up here. Problem now is she will never look at you as a real man now. Try to pick up as many alpha tendancies as possible in the future and move on. Graveling is going to get you nowhere.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:00 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Your self-loathing is not attractive dude. It's not an accident that you ended up here. Problem now is she will never look at you as a real man now. Try to pick up as many alpha tendancies as possible in the future and move on. Graveling is going to get you nowhere.
A women likes a gravel driveway. :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 42
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up