ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 43
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Repository: Crimes Caused by Illegal Aliens
Otter 11:02 AM 02-17-2018
This is going to be a thread that tracks the numerous crimes commuted by illegal aliens. Feel free to add any that I miss.

The links to the full article will be embedded in the headline.
[Reply]
Otter 10:22 AM 12-09-2019
Anyone still want to try and convince me there's not a correlation between criminals that break into a sovereign country illegally and their probability of committing more crimes once in the country?

CHARGE: ILLEGAL ALIEN SOLD INFANT TO PAIR OF ILLEGAL ALIENS IN KENTUCKY

BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (WBKO) - Three people accused of selling/buying an infant in Bowling Green have now had immigration detainers filed on them by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

ICE filed the detainers with the Warren County Regional Jail on Dec. 3. A statement from ICE said that Maria Domingo-Perez, Catarina Jose-Felipe and Pascual Jose-Manuel were all citizens of Guatemala and illegally present in the U.S.

According to Bowling Green Police, a staff member from Parker-Bennett-Curry Elementary School of Bowling Green City Schools contacted them to do a welfare check at a residence on W 10th Avenue.

Officials say the school had received information that Maria Domingo-Perez had given a child away.

When authorities went to the residence, they say Domingo-Perez returned with the child and gave multiple conflicting statements.

Police say Domingo-Perez eventually said she had given the child away to Pascual Jose-Manuel and Catarina Felipe-Jose.

BGPD says Jose-Manuel advised he gave Domingo-Perez $2,000 for the child and was planning to adopt the child.
[Reply]
Otter 10:50 AM 12-09-2019
Illegal immigrant charged in hit-and-run death of Marine Vietnam veteran

On November 10, 2019, only hours before Veterans Day, a proud Marine was struck in front of his Norristown, Pennsylvania, home by a drunk driver. That very proud Marine was 67-year-old Samuel W. Jackson Jr.

He was hit as he exited his vehicle by a Toyota Scion, being driven by Nemias Perez Severiano, an illegal alien from Mexico.

Not only was Jackson hit by Severiano, but the illegal alien dragged the veteran under his car for at least 50 feet, according to investigators. The Mexican national then quickly fled the scene, leaving Jackson’s body lying in the cold street.

The Marine Times reported:

Surveillance footage from the area, along with debris that matched the Toyota Scion allegedly being driven by Severiano, painted a gruesome picture of Jackson’s final moments.

Jackson was subsequently transported to Mercy Suburban Hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Hours after Jackson’s body was taken away, a tow truck came to remove the veteran’s car, a Marine Corps sticker adorning its bumper.

Jackson’s slippers and glasses remained strewn across the street.


When police caught up to Severiano, the illegal alien admitted that he had consumed seven or eight beers in a restaurant and was “a little drunk” before the fatal crash.
Illegal alien, Nemias Perez Severiano

Severiano was charged with accidents involving death or personal injury, accidents involving damage to attended vehicle or property, reckless driving and other offenses. He was booked into the Montgomery County Correctional Center on an ICE detainer.

Jackson’s sister, Peggy Jackson told ABC 6 News:

The fact that it’s Veterans Day, and he loved the Marines, oh my God. To be killed like that (sigh). She continued, he didn’t have the courage to back up and get out of his car to at least look at my brother and say, ‘Are you ok? Are you breathing, like I’m gonna get you help,’ or call 911.

VFW Post 1074, in nearby Conshohocken, turned to social media, asking for a uniform for Jackson, in which he could be buried. Responses came in from all over the country, and a full set of dress blues was provided for their brother Marine.

Jackson who served with the Marines in Vietnam in 1970 through 1971, achieved the rank of Corporal. He worked for many years for The Altemose Construction Company as a supervisor, before retiring.
Samuel W. Jackson Jr.

Cpl. Jackson was laid to rest on November 16, at Washington Crossing National Cemetery in Newtown, Pennsylvania. Inside the casket was placed a jar of black sand from Iwo Jima.

Jackson leaves behind a large group of deeply grieving family and friends, who are also deeply proud of this brother, nephew, uncle, cousin, friend and Marine.

Jackson’s untimely death is yet another example of the human cost of illegal immigration…Our hearts go out to all who knew him.
[Reply]
ping2000 08:19 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
Anyone still want to try and convince me there's not a correlation between criminals that break into a sovereign country illegally and their probability of committing more crimes once in the country?

CHARGE: ILLEGAL ALIEN SOLD INFANT TO PAIR OF ILLEGAL ALIENS IN KENTUCKY

BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (WBKO) - Three people accused of selling/buying an infant in Bowling Green have now had immigration detainers filed on them by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

ICE filed the detainers with the Warren County Regional Jail on Dec. 3. A statement from ICE said that Maria Domingo-Perez, Catarina Jose-Felipe and Pascual Jose-Manuel were all citizens of Guatemala and illegally present in the U.S.

According to Bowling Green Police, a staff member from Parker-Bennett-Curry Elementary School of Bowling Green City Schools contacted them to do a welfare check at a residence on W 10th Avenue.

Officials say the school had received information that Maria Domingo-Perez had given a child away.

When authorities went to the residence, they say Domingo-Perez returned with the child and gave multiple conflicting statements.

Police say Domingo-Perez eventually said she had given the child away to Pascual Jose-Manuel and Catarina Felipe-Jose.

BGPD says Jose-Manuel advised he gave Domingo-Perez $2,000 for the child and was planning to adopt the child.
Hyphenated last name criminal illegal trend continues.
[Reply]
Otter 06:35 AM 12-10-2019
PREVIOUSLY DEPORTED ILLEGAL ALIEN CHILD MOLESTER SHOT WIFE TO DEATH IN FRONT OF HER THREE CHILDREN

A Texas mother of 3 was shot and killed in her car – as her three terrified children watched in horror. The perpetrator was her estranged common-law husband, who was stalking her since reentering the U.S. illegally after being previously deported for sexually assaulting a child, say authorities.

On Friday at about 5:33 a.m., police rushed to a Valero gas station in East Austin, responding to a 911 call about shots fired, Austin Police Department Sgt. Tracy Gerrish said at a press conference.

Witnesses told police that Veneranda Martinez-Gutierrez, 36, was in the parking lot when Florencio Felix Barron, 43, ran up to the car where she was sitting with her three children, ages 10 through 13, said Gerrish.

“He said something to her, fired some shots, then went to the front of the car and shot himself,” said Gerrish.

Her children – one in the front seat and two in the back – were screaming and pleading with him not to fire the gun, local stations KVUE and KXAN report.

One of his daughters said, “’Daddy, why are you doing this?’ in Spanish,” the family’s next-door neighbor and longtime friend Itza Garcia told local station KVUE.

“She tried telling him, ‘Papi, don’t do this,’ but he wouldn’t listen,” Garcia told KXAN. “They tried defending their mom, and it got to the point where she just collapsed on her daughter’s lap.”

Garcia told KVUE that Martinez-Gutierrez “died in her daughter’s hand. Her daughter has little marks where she squeezed her hand, telling her goodbye.”

Authorities believe Martinez-Gutierrez died protecting her children.

She “tried to shield them” from Barron, Gerrish said.

“It’s heartbreaking,” she said.

Martinez-Gutierrez died of multiple gunshot wounds at the scene. Barron died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, says Gerrish. They were both pronounced dead at 5:45 a.m.

Martinez-Gutierrez was at the gas station on East Riverside Drive early in the morning because she sold tamales there, said Gerrish.

As a single mom, Martinez-Gutierrez did everything she could to earn money for her children, Garcia told KXAN. “She was the mother that would try to find every little side job to not leave her kids alone,” she said.

When Garcia found out that Martinez-Gutierrez had been killed, she told KXAN, “We all cried. She didn’t deserve it.”

Barron had been deported to Mexico after he was convicted in 2016 of inappropriately touching a 10-year old girl at Allison Elementary School in 2016, KXAN reports.

“He obviously reentered the country illegally,” Gerrish said.

After returning, Barron began harassing Martinez-Gutierrez, stalking her in person and online, Garcia told KXAN.

Barron made the last few months of Martinez-Gutierrez’s life a living hell, causing her to fear for her safety, said Garcia.

Garcia says she and her family tried to help Martinez-Gutierrez protect herself against Barron.

“So many times we filed police reports, trying to let them know there was proof that she was getting stalked, getting accused,” she told KXAN.

“My mom would always call her morning and night, telling her good morning, close your doors, stay safe,” she said.

Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Sign up for PEOPLE’s free True Crime newsletter for breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases.

The children, said Gerrish, weren’t physically harmed in the shooting.

But now they have to go on without the mother they loved so much.

“Anytime you have children who are exposed to domestic violence — especially something as tragic as this — it’s heartbreaking,” Gerrish said. “It’s tragic, especially around the holidays.”

“Luckily,” she continued, “they have family in town. They are with family and they feel safe.”

Their neighbor, Garcia, started a GoFundMe to help pay for Martinez-Gutierrez’s funeral expenses and Christmas presents for the children.

Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (512) 472-TIPS, use the Crime Stoppers App or email APD Homicide at homicide.apd@austintexas.gov.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:59 AM 12-10-2019
Liberals approve of all these crimes because the people committing the crimes super-wanted to be here...
[Reply]
Otter 07:04 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Liberals approve of all these crimes because the people committing the crimes super-wanted to be here...
Don't forget - libtards want Americans to pay for their health care! Meanwhile, homeless vets live in tents.

Here's another feel good story of the illegal invaders just looking for a better life:


Border Patrol Arrests Illegal Alien Convicted of Sexual Assault on a Minor

TUCSON, Ariz. – U.S. Border Patrol agents arrested a previously deported sex offender near Lukeville Wednesday evening.

Tucson Sector agents patrolling the desert near the border apprehended 48-year-old Romualdo Gregorio Felipe around 6:15 p.m. Records checks revealed Felipe, a Mexican national illegally present in the United States, was convicted of Indecent Assault on a Person Less Than 13 Years of Age by Indiana County, Pennsylvania, in 2015. He was sentenced to 125 days in jail and deported to Mexico later that year.

A previously deported aggravated felon, Felipe faces prosecution for immigration violations.

All persons apprehended by the Border Patrol undergo criminal history checks using biometrics to ensure illegal aliens with criminal histories are positively identified.

For more details regarding this news release, contact the Tucson Sector Public Affairs Office at tca-pao@cbp.dhs.gov or by phone at 520-748-3210. Tucson Sector is also LiveU capable. Contact us to schedule an interview.
[Reply]
Otter 10:35 AM 12-14-2019
SIX ILLEGAL ALIENS CAUGHT IN CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING OPERATION IN WISCONSIN

MANCHESTER, Wis. - The Green Lake County Sheriff's Office has arrested six people in connection with a sex trafficking case, according to a news release.

Law enforcement officials said they received a 911 call Nov. 28 from a juvenile on the run. According to police, she had escaped from a residence where she was being sex trafficked. Police said she was able to provide information that allowed police to start an investigation.

Police executed a search warrant on Nov. 29 at W2964 County Line Road in Manchester, Wisconsin, where they seized multiple items of evidence believed to be connected to the assault of the juvenile. The warrant also led to the arrest of six people who all lived in the home.

Thirty-three-year-old Esler Hugo Rivera, 28-year-old Rolando Corado Gonzalez, 40-year-old Avelino Sarceno-Sarceno, 37-year-old Ember Rivera, 28-year-old Noe Bautista-Martinez and 31-year-old Evis Amabilio Garcia-Rivera were all arrested on suspicion of second-degree sexual assault.

Amabilio Garcia-Rivera is suspected of trafficking the juvenile, the release said. Police believe all of the suspects are undocumented immigrants from Guatemala. According to the release, the suspects have made court appearances and are being held at the Green Lake County Correctional Facility on cash bonds varying from $20,000 to $50,000.

The incident is currently under investigation by the Green Lake County Sheriff's Office and the Wisconsin Department of Justice's Division of Criminal Investigations.
[Reply]
BDj23 10:48 AM 12-14-2019
Our resident liberals shockingly absent from this thread
[Reply]
Otter 01:16 PM 12-26-2019
MEDIA BLACKOUT: ILLEGAL ALIEN KILLED ONE WOMAN, WOUNDED THREE OTHERS IN BANK ROBBERY ATTEMPT

BEAVERTON, OR (KPTV) – Beaverton police have identified a 72-year-old woman stabbed and killed during a robbery at a Wells Fargo in Beaverton.

Officers have also identified three people hurt during Salvador Martinez-Romero’s alleged crime spree Wednesday morning, which spanned from Beaverton into Tigard and included two carjackings, according to law enforcement.

Janet Risch, of Beaverton, died Wednesday at the bank in the Murrayhill Marketplace off Southwest Teal Boulevard. Risch was a customer at the bank, police confirm.

Risch's daughter, Debra Thompson, 52, also of Beaverton, was critically injured during the robbery, according to police.

Ian Day, 26, was hurt when Martinez-Romero, 20, stole his car from the parking lot of the Planet Fitness, which is located in the same shopping center, police said.

Martinez-Romero drove Day’s car south into Tigard, later stealing another vehicle near Southwest Walnut Street, according to police. The owner of that vehicle, Martha Bashir, 50, was transported to an area hospital and later released. Day was also hospitalized and released.

Martinez-Romero drove Bashir’s vehicle to the 11700 block of Highway 99 in Tigard, where he tried to run from officers on foot, according to law enforcement. He was unsuccessful and now faces charges including murder, attempted murder, and two counts of first-degree robbery.

Thompson remains in critical but stable condition at an area hospital, according to police. The Washington County Major Crimes Team was on scene for hours Wednesday. The FBI is helping in the ongoing investigation.

Copyright 2019 KPTV-KPDX Broadcasting Corporation. All rights reserved
[Reply]
banecat 02:45 PM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Our resident liberals shockingly absent from this thread
What's the point of posting the names of as many illegal immigrants that I can find to prove that they really commit crime at a lower rate than citizens do. I could only do it one time, or I could keep posting the list every-time that a crime is committed by someone that left a corrupt nation where hope exists for so few people that they risk health and life just to come here and to be exploited by those looking to pay them under the table, and then be blamed because a company took advantage of them

Things aren't about the facts anymore. It's all about belief now. Everyone's half right and half wrong at the same time now. What's the point of wasting time when minds will not be changed?

I just want something to be done. Some reform to actually happen. Even if I don't agree with what is done. Put up a wall. Maybe if they started to put up a wall, the lawmakers might actually address the issue for once
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:45 PM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
MEDIA BLACKOUT: ILLEGAL ALIEN KILLED ONE WOMAN, WOUNDED THREE OTHERS IN BANK ROBBERY ATTEMPT

BEAVERTON, OR (KPTV) – Beaverton police have identified a 72-year-old woman stabbed and killed during a robbery at a Wells Fargo in Beaverton.

Officers have also identified three people hurt during Salvador Martinez-Romero’s alleged crime spree Wednesday morning, which spanned from Beaverton into Tigard and included two carjackings, according to law enforcement.

Janet Risch, of Beaverton, died Wednesday at the bank in the Murrayhill Marketplace off Southwest Teal Boulevard. Risch was a customer at the bank, police confirm.

Risch's daughter, Debra Thompson, 52, also of Beaverton, was critically injured during the robbery, according to police.

Ian Day, 26, was hurt when Martinez-Romero, 20, stole his car from the parking lot of the Planet Fitness, which is located in the same shopping center, police said.

Martinez-Romero drove Day’s car south into Tigard, later stealing another vehicle near Southwest Walnut Street, according to police. The owner of that vehicle, Martha Bashir, 50, was transported to an area hospital and later released. Day was also hospitalized and released.

Martinez-Romero drove Bashir’s vehicle to the 11700 block of Highway 99 in Tigard, where he tried to run from officers on foot, according to law enforcement. He was unsuccessful and now faces charges including murder, attempted murder, and two counts of first-degree robbery.

Thompson remains in critical but stable condition at an area hospital, according to police. The Washington County Major Crimes Team was on scene for hours Wednesday. The FBI is helping in the ongoing investigation.

Copyright 2019 KPTV-KPDX Broadcasting Corporation. All rights reserved
This is why you cast them back over the river. No sympathy, just launch them back over the river.
[Reply]
banecat 05:24 PM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
This is why you cast them back over the river. No sympathy, just launch them back over the river.
Should we do that with anyone convicted of a crime of this degree?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:40 PM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by banecat:
Should we do that with anyone convicted of a crime of this degree?
If they're illegals, yes. If they're Americans or legal residents of the US, toss them into an American jail.

Again, no mercy for illegals or their children.
[Reply]
ping2000 08:06 PM 12-26-2019
Deport everyone with a hyphenated last name. Problem solved.
[Reply]
banecat 12:36 PM 12-27-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
If they're illegals, yes. If they're Americans or legal residents of the US, toss them into an American jail.

Again, no mercy for illegals or their children.
We should just kill them. Kill them all. Carpet bombing from the US/Mex border, south until the the tip of South America is hit, would be the best option. China'd look the other way. Especially if they did the same to Hong Kong and Taiwan and we did the same in return
[Reply]
Page 27 of 43
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up