ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 248 of 361
« First < 148198238244245246247248 249250251252258298348 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 06:44 PM 01-23-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Ill get the numbers off them tomorrow. If they are what you want you can probably just have them. Ill make sure when my buddy stops by to bring me my keys. The motor is out of his tahoe. He's been trashing my shop every night changing it. He's not a car guy so in pretty sure he's just going to trash all the old stuff. Shit you want the block too? Spun a couple rods.
I will take anything and everything that he doesn't want..I will come get them and buy you a beer if you can get me everything for free or for a good price
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:46 PM 01-23-2018
Originally Posted by mac459:
I will take anything and everything that he doesn't want..I will come get them and buy you a beer if you can get me everything for free or for a good price
Ok. Ill let you know. Around where are you coming from?
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 06:58 PM 01-23-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Ok. Ill let you know. Around where are you coming from?
Columbia
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:01 PM 01-23-2018
And THIS is why CP is so awesome. People like SAUTO makeit awesome!
[Reply]
MIAdragon 07:01 PM 01-23-2018
Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO:
ive been watchin this thread for a while, and it seems like all you guys are interested in newer cars. would there be an interest in a true "garage find " one owner very old car?
if so I will gather up my pics and post it here soon.
thx
goatboy
Yup
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:54 PM 01-23-2018
ive been watchin this thread for a while, and it seems like all you guys are interested in newer cars. would there be an interest in a true "garage find " one owner very old car?
thx
goatboy
Post them up!
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:12 PM 01-23-2018
[QUOTE=SAUTO;13378663]https://www.yourmechanic.com/article...ll-joint-front

Your proof source is an computer tech startup as an e commerce/ marketing company promoting on-site mechanics. They price work on line then send a guy like in the video to fdo it You know, the guy who goes out and works in parking lots for 20- 25% less than what you charge.
I don't know who Ed Ruelas is (his name is on every article they feature) but he is not to be found anywhere on their investor(angel*) site and is not listed as an employee, investor, or in any capacity other than putting his name on what I would call "Plagiarized" writing. Ashton Kutchner is an investor if that's a plus.
Here's a run down on the Silicon Valley computer nerds who run and operate the company. https://angel.co/yourmechanic You should read. This start up has $24M in financing to market as a E-commerce business marketing driveway mechanics that you order up over the web.

Your YOUTUBE driveway mechanic failed to inspect the tires properly.

In this case you can see the sipes in the tire that are circled. Where the sipes are still visible is marked as a H and where the tire no longer has sipes the tire is marked L. You can also see that the tire is not down on it's tread stabilization bars except in one spot.
Can you see the depth of the tread, the clear view of the sipes in the tread?

I know that even though this vehicle needed the ball joint that the tire was the customers complaint. How do I know? Look at the inside of this tire in the pic. There is no sipes and the tire is worn far worse than the above picture. It is worn down to the treas stabilization bars and is for all cause a worn out tire. This tire unsafe for wear reasons and because it is out of round.

This mechanic both sent the customer down the road with an unsafe tire and without an alignment to insure the car both handled and wore tires as designed.

I posted the picture of a FWD car that had a Shimmy caused by a ball joint, you should be happy. It was really for entertainment.

Like these guys

[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:14 PM 01-23-2018
thx
goatboy

is it a Pontaic SD?
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:16 PM 01-23-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
And THIS is why CP is so awesome. People like SAUTO makeit awesome!
That is Kewl how that worked out, now the heads have to be the right ones.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:21 PM 01-23-2018
I wasn't posting "proof" of my claims. I was doing you. Googling it.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:36 PM 01-23-2018
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
That is Kewl how that worked out, now the heads have to be the right ones.
I have a feeling SAUTO will work with him via PM to make sure they're right.

Look friend, you're barking up the wrong tree. SAUTO is good people, he's helpful, and provides some darn good advice. Not that we're close to his shop, but he could work on the Big Red Truck any day otherwise. He's earned it.
[Reply]
srvy 08:39 PM 01-23-2018
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Getting myself a cup of coffee....

I'll try to wrap my mind around "drive train" comment.
This is code for googling.
[Reply]
srvy 08:41 PM 01-23-2018
Originally Posted by tooge:
Is this code for a good massage joint?
:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:42 PM 01-23-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
This is code for googling.
Personally I YouTube. I like the A1 Auto videos.
[Reply]
srvy 09:14 PM 01-23-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Personally I YouTube. I like the A1 Auto videos.
Oh me to ewe tube is my friend.
[Reply]
Page 248 of 361
« First < 148198238244245246247248 249250251252258298348 > Last »
Up