ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Undisputed is unwatchable-will it survive?
scho63 08:41 AM 07-02-2024
Skip Bayless has always been a fool but the show is nothing more than a daily bitchfest or ass kissing session on the Lakers or Cowboys.

I no longer watch as it is complete shit.

Is it time to cancel? :-)

I say yes......
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:45 AM 07-02-2024
Those shows are unwatchable. It’s unbelievable the salary those guys command. A lot of those guys you see kissing Lebron’s ass are getting their talking points directly from Klutch sports.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:47 AM 07-02-2024
Bayless has been unwatchable for DECADES.

I did some serious introspection. Searched really down deep in my soul. Couldn't find a single fuck to give.

The hell of it his brother is Rick Bayless, who is a legit chef. He has a YouTube channel and I could watch him all day. I can take all of 0.068 seconds of Skip's dumb fucking ass.
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:48 AM 07-02-2024
I really can't believe people yearn so much for shows that feature the sports opinions of others.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:52 AM 07-02-2024
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I really can't believe people yearn so much for shows that feature the sports opinions of others.
It's almost as bad as internet message boards where people seek the sports opinions of others.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:01 AM 07-02-2024
I hadn't watched a full episode in years, when it became clear that Bayless was clearly just trying to be a heel to Mahomes' success. His arguments were so ridiculous that there was simply no way he believed the bullshit he was saying.

And then once Sharpe left, i haven't even bothered to watch a small Youtube segment or anything. I've completely tuned it out at this point. Even when the topic is tempting im still like, "nah, fuck that guy".
[Reply]
Graystoke 09:14 AM 07-02-2024
Once Sharpe left it became an even shitter product. Sharpe was donkey scum but at least he was logical about Mahomes talent.
[Reply]
scho63 09:15 AM 07-02-2024
Well you are just the smartest guy out there so I guess you can't learn a unique perspective or different angle no one else thought of.

I like some and others are just a commercial for guys favorite teams.

They are very popular so obviously many of us lesser experts watch and like, unlike you.

Stick to the soccer......
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:18 AM 07-02-2024
You’re the undisputed hooker king
[Reply]
kcgreene 09:20 AM 07-02-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
Well you are just the smartest guy out there so I guess you can't learn a unique perspective or different angle no one else thought of.

I like some and others are just a commercial for guys favorite teams.

They are very popular so obviously many of us lesser experts watch and like, unlike you.

Stick to the soccer......
Skip should've been off the air a long time ago.

There are good shows out there. McAfee, First Things First, etc (I even hate to say it, but Cowherd has even grown on me a bit). But once Shannon left, Undisputed lost any value it had IMO.

Also, relevant, from Perna at ThatsGoodSports:

[Reply]
George Liquor 09:31 AM 07-02-2024
PTI has been the only show worth watching for like 15 years. Although Scott Van Pelt isn't bad when he is on SC.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:35 AM 07-02-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Bayless has been unwatchable for DECADES.

I did some serious introspection. Searched really down deep in my soul. Couldn't find a single fuck to give.

The hell of it his brother is Rick Bayless, who is a legit chef. He has a YouTube channel and I could watch him all day. I can take all of 0.068 seconds of Skip's dumb fucking ass.
How did I not know this??

Love me some Ricky B. Used to see him out walking the neighborhood in Chicago. You can peer down into his backyard garden from the elevated trail cutting through town

Skip don't deserve any of his food
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:51 AM 07-02-2024
These shows stick around for too long based on the bad contracts the networks sign with their talent, so it just depends if Fox has something to go in that time slot, can sign another talent cheaper, or if they just want to buyout of Skips contract. I never watch those day shows anymore so I've been gladly contributing to their lack of audience for years now.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:53 AM 07-02-2024
Skip isba clown and a proven liar from years ago. He thinks Mahomes isn't that great but Tebow was awsome. Thats what he is. A dipshit.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:03 AM 07-02-2024
You just now figuring that out?
All it took for me was listening to one of his football takes years and years ago. Once in a while I'd listen to him for a minute or two and he's always been the same. It's so obvious he's completely full of shit I can't believe he still has a show.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up