ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Chargers
Megatron96 11:27 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
They beat the mighty Browns who struggled against Cinci last night. I watched the Ravens game and it was the same old story...Lamar mainly throwing to Andrews down the middle of the field and their defense was getting gashed by the run. The Ravens are a confidence team. Great when things are going their way but as soon as someone punches back like the Chiefs and Titans did last year, they fold quickly.
Okay, dumbass, let's look at the facts. You say that the Browns struggled against CIN last night.

The Browns scored 35 points, all on offense, so no scores on fumble returns, pick-6s, or whatever. They manufactured five TDs on offense, two through the air by Baker and three on the ground between Hunt and Chubb.

Combined the Browns offense gained 434 yards, 219 passing/215 yards rushing.

I could go on, but you get the point. The Browns didn't struggle at all. Here's the link to the full boxscore just to beat a dead horse:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=401220163

As for the Ravens, in week 3 last season the Chiefs had them down 30-13 going into the 4th Q, and they came back, led by Lamar's legs and arm, scoring 17 points before we salted them away with that last clock killing drive, so saying they just fold at the first sign of pressure is just stupid.

About the only remotely factual part of your comments is that Lamar does like to throw between the numbers.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:38 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Okay, dumbass, let's look at the facts. You say that the Browns struggled against CIN last night.

The Browns scored 35 points, all on offense, so no scores on fumble returns, pick-6s, or whatever. They manufactured five TDs on offense, two through the air by Baker and three on the ground between Hunt and Chubb.

Combined the Browns offense gained 434 yards, 219 passing/215 yards rushing.

I could go on, but you get the point. The Browns didn't struggle at all. Here's the link to the full boxscore just to beat a dead horse:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=401220163

As for the Ravens, in week 3 last season the Chiefs had them down 30-13 going into the 4th Q, and they came back, led by Lamar's legs and arm, scoring 17 points before we salted them away with that last clock killing drive, so saying they just fold at the first sign of pressure is just stupid.

About the only remotely factual part of your comments is that Lamar does like to throw between the numbers.

Lol LIKE I SAID..YOUR RESPONSE WAS BS AND SO IS THIS LATEST "EFFORT" :-)

1. The Browns won 35-30 against A VERY POOR team who is being lead by a damn rookie who had no pre-season games or rookie camp.

2. Last season the Ravens got behind by two scores against the Browns...AND LOST. They went behind by two scores against the Chiefs...AND LOST. They went behind by two scores against the Titans...AND WHAT HAPPENED? OH YES THEY LOST AGAIN. So spare me the futile "they faught back at arrowhead" crap...THEY LOST and the pattern is there for all to see....period.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:36 AM 09-18-2020
It'll be interesting to see how Baltimore looks against Houston. And then I think we beat them worse than we ever have in the past.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:45 AM 09-18-2020
Chiefs, Steelers, Patriots and one surprise L. I think Ravens go 12-4
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:13 AM 09-18-2020
“They beat the Browns”....

By 32. It’s not like they squeaked by.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:22 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

And no one is claiming they’re a shitty team. If they go 14-2 this season....it’s because they have an easy ass schedule.....not because they’re this world beater of a team.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:24 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And no one is claiming they’re a shitty team. If they go 14-2 this season....it’s because they have an easy ass schedule.....not because they’re this world beater of a team.
Weakest schedule in the league. How does this happen for a team that went 14-2 the year before? Smh.

https://eatdrinkandsleepfootball.com...-schedule.html
[Reply]
staylor26 11:26 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Weakest schedule in the league. How does this happen for a team that went 14-2 the year before? Smh.

They play the garbage AFCS And NFCE.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:46 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
They play the garbage AFCS And NFCE.
The NFC South and NFC West are the only good divisions in the league. A couple others like the AFC North have 2 good teams but that’s really it.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:42 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:

They get the NFC Least on their schedule this year and the Browns/Bengals are in their division.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:24 AM 09-18-2020

The Ravens have two inexperienced safties in their secondary and their pass-rush was ranked the WORST at the weekend.. giving Baker more time to throw than all other qb's, and Baker still wet the bed.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:56 AM 09-18-2020
Y’all have me misunderstood I think. I expect the Chiefs to win the AFC. But I see no reason for Baltimore to lose more than 3-4 if Lamar is healthy.

13-3 minimum to get that 1 seed.
[Reply]
crispystl 07:29 AM 09-19-2020
Y’all have me misunderstood I think. I expect the Chiefs to win the AFC. But I see no reason for Baltimore to lose more than 3-4 if Lamar is healthy.

13-3 minimum to get that 1 seed.

We HAVE to beat the fuckers next week. That’s about as big of a game as you can get in week 3. It’ll feel damn near like a playoff game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:59 AM 09-18-2020
I'm sure that defense will make it tough on us for a little while, but the outcome isnt in doubt

Chiefs roll 30 - 20
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:15 PM 09-18-2020
Ward, Okafor, Saunders all OUT.

Going with the cautious approach early. Worked well for them last year.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Up