ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2110 of 4851
« First < 1110161020102060210021062107210821092110 211121122113211421202160221026103110 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:51 AM 10-02-2018
Originally Posted by tooge:
Or, feel free to come on over to the good side once and for all. MHM, you gotta be 40s or 50's in age yes? You only have so many years left to really care about the NFL. Might as well follow a winner for the next 15 don't ya think. I'm sure us CPers can all donate some Chiefs gear for ya, and you can come on out to KC for a game or two and we can burn your old Elway jersey. C'mon it'll be fun.
I'm sure the mods would help change the name too
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:57 AM 10-02-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I'm just glad Denver didn't win it with the play clock issue down the stretch
:-)

I get to play the role of an entitled Donko fan here..."Blaming the refs are for losers"

While that was a penalty...it wasn't an egregious one. It wasn't 2 seconds after the clock hit :00. Nothing close to the choke holds on Hali that happened right in front of the ref....and Manning throws a TD. Remember that hit on Smith by Miller...a full second after he threw it? Of course you dont...

Welcome to the world for having a Superstar QB in your division. it wont be the last time a late penalty is conveniently "missed" that results in a loss/big play. You're just used to those working out for your team for the past 2 decades.

Just as I pointed out, before the game, that this officiating crew is known for a 2-1 clip on the visiting team.

KC had 10/Donks 3...THREE!

They had back to back 10 yard penalties on the final drive....and a 2nd and 30.

Chiefs looked slow as shit last night...it was very noticeable. Having a night game at early season altitude was really affecting them. I can see how Dallas was blown out of the water by a 5-11 team last year.

Kelce looked like he was running in cement.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:04 AM 10-02-2018
Yes MHM

It's finally time to cross over.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:14 AM 10-02-2018

Mahomes has more game-winning drives at Mile High (2) than Paxton Lynch has wins as an NFL starter (1). https://t.co/7Zl6SRKJ4J

— Scott Kacsmar (@FO_ScottKacsmar) October 2, 2018

[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 12:53 PM 10-02-2018
Dammit... if you say his name 3 times, he'll reapper. Stop.

The game last night was better than I thought it would be, quite honestly. I'm just glad Denver didn't win it with the play clock issue down the stretch - good lord, this place would be erupting. I'm not - and why? As I've said all along, things even out in the end. Did it annoy me? Most definitely. It is what it is.

Vance is a clown and I don't know why they didn't pound the rock more late in the game. Defensively, they brought a lot of great pressure - but Mahomes made some incredible plays. It was fun and painful to watch, but I can definitely appreciate him as a QB.

Give it a few days... we'll all be back to kicking each other in the junk. I can only imagine what this place was like during the first 3 quarters of the game though.
We were kicking Vance in the nuts
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:07 PM 10-02-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
All the shit talking and PMINT talk. Keenum was the greatest QB of all time blah blah blah.

PM2 1200 yds 14-0 TD-INT 126.5 rating
Fooledem 988 yds 3-6 TD-INT 72.1 rating
Yeah but.... did you see how Fleece em got his team huddled up? Was a thing of beauty. Maybe one day we’ll have a qb who’s equally as good as huddling up his team!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:16 PM 10-02-2018
Ok... timeout. First, I get how that comment was taken as a jab. I'm not belittling the win.... I'm not excusing Denver losing because of that. I wanted Denver to have a win, one that you guys couldn't point to something and say "foul". That's all I was intending to say.

Hell, I didn't even get bent out of shape on the non-call with the play clock.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:18 PM 10-02-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

I get to play the role of an entitled Donko fan here..."Blaming the refs are for losers"

While that was a penalty...it wasn't an egregious one. It wasn't 2 seconds after the clock hit :00. Nothing close to the choke holds on Hali that happened right in front of the ref....and Manning throws a TD. Remember that hit on Smith by Miller...a full second after he threw it? Of course you dont...

Welcome to the world for having a Superstar QB in your division. it wont be the last time a late penalty is conveniently "missed" that results in a loss/big play. You're just used to those working out for your team for the past 2 decades.

Just as I pointed out, before the game, that this officiating crew is known for a 2-1 clip on the visiting team.

KC had 10/Donks 3...THREE!

They had back to back 10 yard penalties on the final drive....and a 2nd and 30.

Chiefs looked slow as shit last night...it was very noticeable. Having a night game at early season altitude was really affecting them. I can see how Dallas was blown out of the water by a 5-11 team last year.

Kelce looked like he was running in cement.
Honest question - I missed a few of the 2nd half drives picking my daughter up from practice. I heard the penalities on the radio.

Were they not legit penalities? Even if borderline, were the holding/false starts and believe an OPI ... were they totally BS calls?
[Reply]
tooge 01:19 PM 10-02-2018
Honestly, this thread should continue with MHM and Cleveland DOnko and maybe another or two, but KNOWhowtoblow and Kramsitinhisrectum, and TombstoneBJ should be banned. You can't call yourself a fan, talk shit on a rival board, then disappear when all of your predictions are wrong and your team gets ass raped by your division rival and will for the forseeable future.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:51 PM 10-02-2018
Originally Posted by tooge:
Honestly, this thread should continue with MHM and Cleveland DOnko and maybe another or two, but KNOWhowtoblow and Kramsitinhisrectum, and TombstoneBJ should be banned. You can't call yourself a fan, talk shit on a rival board, then disappear when all of your predictions are wrong and your team gets ass raped by your division rival and will for the forseeable future.
Hmm... I don't know if that's exactly how I would define the loss. But, roll with it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:57 PM 10-02-2018
Honest question - I missed a few of the 2nd half drives picking my daughter up from practice. I heard the penalities on the radio.

Were they not legit penalities? Even if borderline, were the holding/false starts and believe an OPI ... were they totally BS calls?
I thought it was OK...I find it hard to believe that the Donks only had 3 penalties. Bolles was struggling. Donks committed 13 last week. Maybe they played well...I was watching in real-time.

It did appear the the timing of the calls were interesting...KC would make a momentum gaining play then it seemed to get called back and kill a drive. I'm not saying they weren't good calls, but there was a 3-1 ratio in penalties.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 02:23 PM 10-02-2018

The hands to the face was shit, it was clearly shoulders live and in replay. The grounding call was shit, as Hunt was a few feet from where the ball landed. The hold on Erving on that Kelce screen was an OK call, I guess, if the same shit would have been called on Denver. The penalties we're 3-1 in favor of the Broncos and, as mentioned, the timing of a couple, nevermind that bullshit nature of them, was awfully convenient
[Reply]
tooge 02:32 PM 10-02-2018
Hmm... I don't know if that's exactly how I would define the loss. But, roll with it.
When you lose at home on Monday Night Football, to a young stud QB of a division rival, you got ass raped.
[Reply]
TEX 02:53 PM 10-02-2018
Oh, as much as all those idiots, who now bailed, talked shit about Mahomes, Id say its a fair way to dedcribe it, especially since Mahomes was responsible for it. :-)

Denver was never going to win that game. You have KeesINT, and we have Mahomes. The end
Rinse / Repeat for the next decade.

[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 02:54 PM 10-02-2018
I like MHM because he can dish it and take it. KC got there breaks in the game absolutely. Denver still had them on 2nd and 30. KC typically doesn’t get the calls. They made a ton of mental mistakes. KC was still down 10 to go with 12 minutes to go. Denver was 65-0 when leading by double digits in the 4th quarter. He snapped that streak. He just has “it” and you can tell
[Reply]
Page 2110 of 4851
« First < 1110161020102060210021062107210821092110 211121122113211421202160221026103110 > Last »
Up