« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****
TLO 11:59 AM 08-21-2014
Let's do this.
[Reply]
TimBone 10:19 PM 01-23-2016
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Gynos use a long q-tip.

Girl has either never been, or has a penis and has never been.
Haaaaaaaa. She busted.
[Reply]
RobBlake 10:28 PM 01-23-2016
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Gynos use a long q-tip.

Girl has either never been, or has a penis and has never been.
well she has two kids lol.. I'm not eating up every word until i find out more about her but it's a shaky situation
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 10:39 PM 01-23-2016
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
well she has two kids lol.. I'm not eating up every word until i find out more about her but it's a shaky situation
Shaky, as in you could catch a beating, get shanked, or killed, right? From my extensive experience, crazy just isn't worth it, no matter how tight it is. Run away. As fast as you can.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:48 PM 01-23-2016
Post pics and I'll let you know
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:27 AM 01-24-2016
I would never date a single gal with a kid. Just not my thing.
[Reply]
RobBlake 12:36 AM 01-24-2016
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
Shaky, as in you could catch a beating, get shanked, or killed, right? From my extensive experience, crazy just isn't worth it, no matter how tight it is. Run away. As fast as you can.

Yep. She has to drive without a license plate as another level of protection, I told her se needs to be like j lo in enough and figure out a way to KO him. I do think she got some crazy but she's a cool chick and has decent taste in music. So even if everything checks out.. I'm tempt d for a few time aid hanging and bouncing but this dude is a large danger unknown factor. I'm recently divorced and my first crack at "dating" so new ball game
[Reply]
Toby Waller 12:44 AM 01-24-2016
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
watching Two Broke Girls and your hand dance moves arent helping either I imagine

[Reply]
eDave 02:30 AM 01-24-2016
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Me either and I've felt shallow about that. But it is what it is. But it's a non issue now that any kids of the women I meet are grown.

Anyway, Big Dave has been seeing someone for a couple of months.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 09:09 AM 01-24-2016
70 days til marriage
[Reply]
Fish 11:07 AM 01-24-2016
Yep. She has to drive without a license plate as another level of protection, I told her se needs to be like j lo in enough and figure out a way to KO him. I do think she got some crazy but she's a cool chick and has decent taste in music. So even if everything checks out.. I'm tempt d for a few time aid hanging and bouncing but this dude is a large danger unknown factor. I'm recently divorced and my first crack at "dating" so new ball game
Either full of shit or full of drama. Regardless it's at levels I wouldn't mess with.
[Reply]
Saul Good 11:12 AM 01-24-2016
So there's this female who has such a sweet bubble butt and i wanna say.. double d's/e's and an average face.. she's latina.. is quite intelligent *has multiple degrees* can fix cars... is willing to drive 2 hours to "hang out".. has two kids who appear to be sweet.. latina... and was an a physical abusive marriage that sent her to the hospital multiple times.. had a kid beaten out of her apparently and is no longer allowed to have kids.. and proclaims to have such a tight kitty that a gyno has trouble taking samples from her... with that said.. is it worth it knowing there's a legit chance her crazy ass exhusband will prob be following her and the slight chance it coming back to me. She has to change her hair due to appearance and he tried to break into a church she attends.. the dude is a psycho.
She is psycho, too. Take it to the bank.
[Reply]
UL Washington 11:20 AM 01-24-2016
Yeah I love these chicks that go on and on about how terrible their ex is when it just reflects so poorly on them for deciding to be with someone so bad... those types are always just about as crazy as they claim the ex to be.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:34 AM 01-24-2016
Did halfwit change his user name to robblake?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:28 PM 01-24-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Did halfwit change his user name to robblake?
No it's some piece of trash Patriotard
[Reply]
TimBone 01:45 PM 01-24-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
No it's some piece of trash Patriotard
Rob Blake is a 9er troll. Alex Smith creeper.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 117
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Up