ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What the Chiefs have become is so frustrating
Mecca 10:06 AM 10-14-2019
Watching a team that can't get off the field on defense as the opponent is very content to hand off and attack the short passing game vs the LB's We end up watching a game where the opponent doubles up the TOP and runs about 90 plays.

Then when the Chiefs get the ball you know if there is one fuckup this shit is over. Offensive shootouts are fun but watching all these games where the opposing team has constantly 10+ play drives to the point of going for 4th downs is just so frustrating to watch.

After yesterday I really felt like I wasted my time, and Mahomes almost feels like an afterthought because he is legit never on the field.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:51 AM 10-14-2019
we're gonna beat denver and you fucks are still gonna be bitching
[Reply]
TLO 10:52 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we're gonna beat denver and you ****s are still gonna be bitching
There's a lot of miserable shoe assholes infecting the board.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:52 AM 10-14-2019
Packers are gonna ass rape us
[Reply]
kcpasco 10:54 AM 10-14-2019
We might have 4 possessions against the :-). Just pray they can turn those 4 possessions into 28 points.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:55 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we're gonna beat denver and you fucks are still gonna be bitching
Just so you know, making the playoffs and losing wasn't what this season was supposed to be.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:56 AM 10-14-2019
Next 3 games we face Philip Lindsay, Aaron Jones and Dalvin Cook. God have mercy on us
[Reply]
Mecca 10:59 AM 10-14-2019
The Cook one is really gonna suck because they are content to hand off every single play.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:14 AM 10-14-2019

#Chiefs linebacker Darron Lee allowed 69 yards on seven targets yesterday (all caught). Damien Wilson 5-5 for 76 yards. Watson did not complete a pass over 20 yards in the air on KC, but like last year they have been soft underneath in coverage as well as shaky over the top.

— Eric Eager ���� (@PFF_Eric) October 14, 2019

Isolated the LBs in coverage.
[Reply]
Cosmos 11:15 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
When he got here, we had more depth, so blocking was better on STs. Oh, Tyreek Hill was his returner from 2015-2017.

Without Devin Hester or Tyreek Hill handling the return game, Toub looks like some random scrub/JAG who happens to be friends with Reid.
Keeping DAT over Tremon Smith was stupid.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:21 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:

I thought Lee was supposed to be good in coverage but be horrible at run defense?

Does every defensive player have to suck after we fucking sign him?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:22 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I thought Lee was supposed to be good in coverage but be horrible at run defense?

Does every defensive player have to suck after we fucking sign him?
He's actually not, he had a few moments last year where he got picks that really pumped up his grade. But if you look at his career he's never really been great at anything.

It's why he was traded for a sack of shit.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 11:34 AM 10-14-2019
I get the wasting time part; after the fumble at the end of the half, I went outside and mowed the lawn. I got back to see nothing had really changed. After the not DPI and interception, I went fishing. Seems like I really didn't miss anything.

The only reason the Chiefs aren't worse on run defense is because they aren't giving up huge runs.

Injuries or not, these are supposedly the best of the best players. How is it that the Chiefs don't ever seem to field a decent team of backups? Anyone recall the strike years and replacement players? Yikes! The Chiefs somehow managed to find the absolute worst of those as well.

Something is rotten in Denmark. And it isn't that fermented herring...
[Reply]
old_geezer 11:34 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

Does every defensive player have to suck after we ****ing sign him?
I think it may be time to quit bitching about the players. Every single player we add to our team seems to perform far worse for us than they did on their previous team. I think our coaching staff has got some "splaining" to do.
[Reply]
Dayze 12:33 PM 10-14-2019
Also I don't think I've ever seen a more undisciplined team, the offense has flags constantly then the defense does...

**** I hope we never return any kicks or punts because theres a flag every ****ing time.
this. don't even bother.
be better off more times than not.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:34 PM 10-14-2019

They ran that PA out of shotgun then dump it to the TE in the flat over and over.

It went for at least 8 yards every time.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up