ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Ownership and fan base is what is wrong with this team.
13and3 08:56 AM 10-14-2019
Hot take. The Chiefs fan base is what is wrong with this team.
Pressure from media and fan base is why we don't have Marcus Peters, Kareem Hunt and almost lost Tyreek hill. Pressure from the media led fan base is why we again have to completely start over from a 3-4 to 4-3 defense and got rid of Dee Ford and multiple draft picks and paid Frank Clark the money we should of paid Chris Jones. We were only a good corner and linebacker away from having an improved the defense from last year. We molly wopped the Colts in the divisional round and was only one play from the superbowl the next game. We could of just changed the d coordinator and added a player or two not changed the whole freakin scheme. We have changed head coaches, gms, coordinators, players 20 plus times since the 70s only constant is ownership and the fickle,impatient, intolerant fanbase it caters too that always wants some one fired
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:28 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by 13and3:
Did we run Kareem hunt out of town and get nothing in return. Were we not going down that road this off season with hill?
Clark Hunt was totally going to keep Kareem around until he read chiefsplanet.com and said “These fans demand he be released! I, a benevolent owner, shall release Kareem!!!”
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 11:31 AM 10-14-2019
I dont make my living posting on forums. I'm just fan who is tired of the same shit year and year out. Why post all the time? Its ground hogs day for the last 50 years in chiefs kingdom. I want real answers as to why this franchise fails year in and year out. I don't care about butt hurt feelings. It has to make sense somehow, why is this franchise so ****in sake bit? we have changed everything multiple times over and over again. I was told it was the fact we never had a home grown superstar qb, now we have it and now its its something else again. If someone keep getting divorces or loosing jobs at some point it would be good to look in then miror
Kind of sounds like you are displaying the very same impatient characteristic that you were calling the Chiefs fanbase in your original post/babble.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:33 AM 10-14-2019
I dont make my living posting on forums. I'm just fan who is tired of the same shit year and year out. Why post all the time? Its ground hogs day for the last 50 years in chiefs kingdom. I want real answers as to why this franchise fails year in and year out. I don't care about butt hurt feelings. It has to make sense somehow, why is this franchise so ****in sake bit? we have changed everything multiple times over and over again. I was told it was the fact we never had a home grown superstar qb, now we have it and now its its something else again. If someone keep getting divorces or loosing jobs at some point it would be good to look in then miror
Jesus ever heard of fucking perspective.
Peyton Manning came into the league in 1998 his first super bowl appearance was in 2006.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:34 AM 10-14-2019
WHERE WERE YOU ALL WHEN SCOTT PIOLI WAS IN CHARGE?

THATS RIGHT... YOU WERE VISIBLY DEMANDING HE GET FIRED.

AND THATS WHY THE CHIEFS LOST TO THE TEXANS!!!!!!!
[Reply]
13and3 11:34 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Clark Hunt was totally going to keep Kareem around until he read chiefsplanet.com and said “These fans demand he be released! I, a benevolent owner, shall release Kareem!!!”
He didn't even have to ask when he knows we are the off with his head fan base
[Reply]
Fish 11:34 AM 10-14-2019
Fan base hasn't a damn thing to do with this current situation. Don't be silly.
[Reply]
13and3 11:39 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Jesus ever heard of ****ing perspective.
Peyton Manning came into the league in 1998 his first super bowl appearance was in 2006.
Would love to see this fanbase and franchise display that sort of patience i have already heard that Patrick mahomes was all smoke and mirrors and pure luck from some dumb fans i talked to this morning at McDonald's. Talking about trading him b4 he looses his value. There is talk about firing spags already. Not going to be too long before we going to turn up the heat on Reid. 610 already playing song from the Philadelphia eagles that ridicules him.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:40 AM 10-14-2019
Did you watch the game yesterday?

Did you notice how they called "forward progress" when Ward returned Hopkins' fumble for a TD, so that it wasn't reviewable?

Did you notice how the officials picked up a flag for DPI that basically handed the Texans an Interception on what Mahomes rightly assumed was a free play?

It would've been 31-9 if the refs didn't fuck this team over.

Same thing happened vs the Titans in the 2017 playoffs...

Think about it.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:41 AM 10-14-2019
Would love to see this fanbase and franchise display that sort of patience i have already heard that Patrick mahomes was all smoke and mirrors and pure luck from some dumb fans i talked to this morning at McDonald's. Talking about trading him b4 he looses his value. There is talk about firing spags already. Not going to be too long before we going to turn up the heat on Reid. 610 already playing song from the Philadelphia eagles that ridicules him.
That's what you get for going to McDonald's...but Reid does make the same mistakes here that he made in Philly.
[Reply]
kcpasco 11:42 AM 10-14-2019
People talking shit on Pat? Why didn’t you jam their breakfast up their nose?
[Reply]
Jerm 11:43 AM 10-14-2019
Get the fuck outta here about patience...this fanbase has been patient enough and had to put up with YEARS of bullshit.
[Reply]
13and3 11:44 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Did you watch the game yesterday?

Did you notice how they called "forward progress" when Ward returned Hopkins' fumble for a TD, so that it wasn't reviewable?

Did you notice how the officials picked up a flag for DPI that basically handed the Texans an Interception on what Mahomes rightly assumed was a free play?

It would've been 31-9 if the refs didn't **** this team over.

Same thing happened vs the Titans in the 2017 playoffs...

Think about it.
Man i been singing that song for years. Gets about as much negative run on chiefs planet as my current shit theory. Its the only topic the kc media routinely shuts down that gets brought up occasionally by the fan base.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:47 AM 10-14-2019
Apparently Clark Hunt ripped the team a new one last night.
[Reply]
13and3 11:48 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Get the **** outta here about patience...this fanbase has been patient enough and had to put up with YEARS of bullshit.
We have had to wait for sure but it has nothing to do with us being patient in the process of a gm/coach/draft team building process. Iike when we ran herm out of town for stock piling young talent like we asked him to do.
[Reply]
Fish 11:48 AM 10-14-2019
Those people are fucking dumb.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Up