ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ownership and fan base is what is wrong with this team.
13and3 08:56 AM 10-14-2019
Hot take. The Chiefs fan base is what is wrong with this team.
Pressure from media and fan base is why we don't have Marcus Peters, Kareem Hunt and almost lost Tyreek hill. Pressure from the media led fan base is why we again have to completely start over from a 3-4 to 4-3 defense and got rid of Dee Ford and multiple draft picks and paid Frank Clark the money we should of paid Chris Jones. We were only a good corner and linebacker away from having an improved the defense from last year. We molly wopped the Colts in the divisional round and was only one play from the superbowl the next game. We could of just changed the d coordinator and added a player or two not changed the whole freakin scheme. We have changed head coaches, gms, coordinators, players 20 plus times since the 70s only constant is ownership and the fickle,impatient, intolerant fanbase it caters too that always wants some one fired
[Reply]
13and3 10:42 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
:-)
:-)

YOU'RE useless.
The truth is generally widely unpopular. Especially if its a little ugly
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:44 AM 10-14-2019
This forum needed a bit of burst and an idiot to vent some frustration out on. Good thread.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:45 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by 13and3:
The truth is generally widely unpopular. Especially if its a little ugly
YOU'RE a little ugly.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:46 AM 10-14-2019
Where. The. Fuck. Did. This. Come. From?
[Reply]
Graystoke 10:56 AM 10-14-2019
Come on you guys.
I now realize what a shitty fan I have been.
CONFESS!
I took my first step in fixing the Chiefs today. I screamed at the sky today we have to do better.
[Reply]
kcpasco 11:00 AM 10-14-2019
But we gotta drum that the owner can beat on.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:05 AM 10-14-2019
Clearly a troll. Let’s let this thread die.
[Reply]
13and3 11:08 AM 10-14-2019
Maybe its a little coincidental. The royals were trash, so much so that the media a fans kind of stop paying attention. Dayton more was able to almost operate in a vacuum for a few years and build the franchise untethered to public opinion and p.r.. Then all of a sudden the whole thing he had been working on for years came to fruition in 2 world series appearances. Once everyone start watching and caring again they turned back in to a pumpkin.
[Reply]
13and3 11:09 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Clearly a troll. Let’s let this thread die.
Im a troll? I have been on this forum twice as long as you.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:14 AM 10-14-2019
you sure have 511 posts of shit. Can you call Veach for me and tell him im on my way into work and sorry for not being there. I didn't know I could help run this organization
[Reply]
ping2000 11:15 AM 10-14-2019
I accept no responsibility for this team's inability to man up and fucking tackle someone. They can all eat shit.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:17 AM 10-14-2019
Hot take :

You're still a dipshit.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:22 AM 10-14-2019
Another fan bitching about things that didn't go down the way they wanted them to go down and now that we have lost two in a row they are emotionally unstable enough they came in here and bitched about what they didn't like and of course are spreading blame where it does not belong.
The fans did not get rid of any of those players. Media pressure didn't make this team get ride of Hunt or Peters. Kareem got released because he ball face lied to the FO and they felt they could no longer trust him. Peters got traded because he was a locker room cancer and attacked multiple coaches and would not show any accountability for his actions. He is still acting that way with the Rams.
[Reply]
13and3 11:25 AM 10-14-2019
I dont make my living posting on forums. I'm just fan who is tired of the same shit year and year out. Why post all the time? Its ground hogs day for the last 50 years in chiefs kingdom. I want real answers as to why this franchise fails year in and year out. I don't care about butt hurt feelings. It has to make sense somehow, why is this franchise so ****in sake bit? we have changed everything multiple times over and over again. I was told it was the fact we never had a home grown superstar qb, now we have it and now its its something else again. If someone keep getting divorces or loosing jobs at some point it would be good to look in then miror
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 11:28 AM 10-14-2019
I dont make my living posting on forums. I'm just fan who is tired of the same shit year and year out. Why post all the time? Its ground hogs day for the last 50 years in chiefs kingdom. I want real answers as to why this franchise fails year in and year out. I don't care about butt hurt feelings. It has to make sense somehow, why is this franchise so ****in sake bit? we have changed everything multiple times over and over again. I was told it was the fact we never had a home grown superstar qb, now we have it and now its its something else again. If someone keep getting divorces or loosing jobs at some point it would be good to look in then miror
The audience needs to look in the mirror. Bystanders. Observers.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up