ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ownership and fan base is what is wrong with this team.
13and3 08:56 AM 10-14-2019
Hot take. The Chiefs fan base is what is wrong with this team.
Pressure from media and fan base is why we don't have Marcus Peters, Kareem Hunt and almost lost Tyreek hill. Pressure from the media led fan base is why we again have to completely start over from a 3-4 to 4-3 defense and got rid of Dee Ford and multiple draft picks and paid Frank Clark the money we should of paid Chris Jones. We were only a good corner and linebacker away from having an improved the defense from last year. We molly wopped the Colts in the divisional round and was only one play from the superbowl the next game. We could of just changed the d coordinator and added a player or two not changed the whole freakin scheme. We have changed head coaches, gms, coordinators, players 20 plus times since the 70s only constant is ownership and the fickle,impatient, intolerant fanbase it caters too that always wants some one fired
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:25 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by 13and3:
I knew it would very unpopular to post this here, but we need to evaluate every level of this franchise. We need to have a conversation about what the **** has happened in the last 50 years to keep causing us to relive the shit over and over again. We need to take a long look in the mirror as fans even if we are scared what we might find. Im ok with being the whipping boy if it changes the loosing culture and attitude of this fan base which is the real heart of the franchise
Just stop already. Get up and step away.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:25 AM 10-14-2019
I knew it would very unpopular to post this here, but we need to evaluate every level of this franchise. We need to have a conversation about what the **** has happened in the last 50 years to keep causing us to relive the shit over and over again. We need to take a long look in the mirror as fans even if we are scared what we might find. Im ok with being the whipping boy if it changes the loosing culture and attitude of this fan base which is the real heart of the franchise
JFC

Your.
And.
Idiot.

Signed,
All of CP
[Reply]
13and3 10:27 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
If you believe this desire separates you from most other fans then it explains why you are dumb enough to create this thread.
Just because its not a comfortable topic doesn't make it dumb. People in this town just dont like taking any responsibility for their role in any mess. Its ok. Ill call it out for you cowards.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:28 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
JFC

Your.
And.
Idiot.

Signed,
All of CP
You have to kind of laugh, I mean the fan base got Pioli and company shit canned.

I am not sure what that dipshit actually thinks his effect on the team is but holy mother of God he has to be on some serious kind of bender or something.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:28 AM 10-14-2019
Just because its not a comfortable topic doesn't make it dumb. People in this town just dont like taking any responsibility for their role in any mess. Its ok. Ill call it out for you cowards.
:-)
[Reply]
luv 10:29 AM 10-14-2019
The tailgating, enthusiasm, cheering of the crowd is why i love this team. The fun is undeniable, but the impatience and constant call for firing, intolerance, and impatience i hate. We can never stay the course due to the short sightedness and temperament of the vocal ill informed majority
What I'm getting from this is that we should all be homers. No thanks.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:30 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
See, this gets back to that whole "you're a ****ing moron" thing again...
Or he is a Raider fan in disguise. Which is being redundant.
[Reply]
notorious 10:30 AM 10-14-2019
50 years of shit and it’s the fault of a group of people that have zero control of what happens on the field.

A+ trolling. You are fishing with dyamite.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:33 AM 10-14-2019
Dude, a piece of advice as you're doubling, tripling and quadrupling down on this: Thoughts are not like children. Just because you have one, that doesn't mean that you have to love it unconditionally. Sometimes a thought really ought to be drowned in a bathtub or left in a hot car.
[Reply]
Bwana 10:33 AM 10-14-2019

[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:34 AM 10-14-2019
this cant be real right? Like please op tell me you're messing around. Nobody can be this stupid
[Reply]
PHOG 10:36 AM 10-14-2019
:-) :-)
[Reply]
13and3 10:36 AM 10-14-2019
Ok, if we have no say as fans lets just shut this forum down its useless.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:39 AM 10-14-2019
Ok, if we have no say as fans lets just shut this forum down its useless.

YOU'RE useless.
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:40 AM 10-14-2019

[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up