ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ownership and fan base is what is wrong with this team.
13and3 08:56 AM 10-14-2019
Hot take. The Chiefs fan base is what is wrong with this team.
Pressure from media and fan base is why we don't have Marcus Peters, Kareem Hunt and almost lost Tyreek hill. Pressure from the media led fan base is why we again have to completely start over from a 3-4 to 4-3 defense and got rid of Dee Ford and multiple draft picks and paid Frank Clark the money we should of paid Chris Jones. We were only a good corner and linebacker away from having an improved the defense from last year. We molly wopped the Colts in the divisional round and was only one play from the superbowl the next game. We could of just changed the d coordinator and added a player or two not changed the whole freakin scheme. We have changed head coaches, gms, coordinators, players 20 plus times since the 70s only constant is ownership and the fickle,impatient, intolerant fanbase it caters too that always wants some one fired
[Reply]
13and3 09:49 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Ownership sucks yes, but the fan base?

The same fanbase that consistently sells out Arrowhead despite not winning a championship in FIFTY years?

The same fanbase that creates an incredible home field advantage that the players and coaches are unable to take advantage of?

Out of all the things that are wrong with this team, the thing you choose to focus on is the fans?
I'm part of that fan base, and i talk to chiefs to my friends, family, coworkers and strangers all the time, what i get is most have no idea what is really going on and just regurgitate the little they hear on a kctv 5 spot. They form their opinions off of half truths and misconceptions. The people here on this forum and that actually read arrowhead pride or other blogs and have a good understanding of the team aren't loud enough and represent too small of a portion of the total fan base. But it seems the dumbest are the loudest.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:51 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by 13and3:
We win the afc last year with Peters on this team. Ill take his bullshit for another year under that rookie contract for one freakin super bowl in my life time. By the way would have the Patriots got rid of peters to pacifying the fan base?
If he actually did what Rabble is saying he did, then yes the Pats would have released him.
[Reply]
13and3 09:52 AM 10-14-2019
If the fan base has no power does Bob sutton ever get fired? Do they just get a cb or safety and right the ship?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:53 AM 10-14-2019
Because the fans and stadium were not loud enough. Thats why we lost!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:53 AM 10-14-2019
If the fan base has no power does Bob sutton ever get fired? Do they just get a cb or safety and right the ship?
Wouldn't that have been nice?

Sutton>Spags
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:55 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Not claiming I know how many times omce is but still stepped in in and tried to FYP.
It's a typo. 'm' is next to 'n' on my phone's keyboard.
[Reply]
chiefsfan15 09:57 AM 10-14-2019
The fans are not to blame for Dorsey bringing in low character guys, a practice which he has continued in Cleveland to little success.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:58 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by bobbything:
What are you talking about? Vermeil stayed two more seasons after that game. He retired after the 05 season because he knew the window had closed.
This. We didn't run Vermeil out of town, he could've stayed through '06, at least, but he knew it was over.

And it was. First game without Vermeil, Trent got his head flattened and that was that.
[Reply]
warrior 09:59 AM 10-14-2019
Monday morning retard take
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:59 AM 10-14-2019
Hot take. The Chiefs fan base is what is wrong with this team.
Pressure from media and fan base is why we don't have Marcus Peters, Kareem Hunt and almost lost Tyreek hill. Pressure from the media led fan base is why we again have to completely start over from a 3-4 to 4-3 defense and got rid of Dee Ford and multiple draft picks and paid Frank Clark the money we should of paid Chris Jones. We were only a good corner and linebacker away from having an improved the defense from last year. We molly wopped the Colts in the divisional round and was only one play from the superbowl the next game. We could of just changed the d coordinator and added a player or two not changed the whole freakin scheme. We have changed head coaches, gms, coordinators, players 20 plus times since the 70s only constant is ownership and the fickle,impatient, intolerant fanbase it caters too that always wants some one fired
YOUR MOM is what is wrong with this team.
[Reply]
PHOG 10:00 AM 10-14-2019
:-)
[Reply]
13and3 10:01 AM 10-14-2019
The tailgating, enthusiasm, cheering of the crowd is why i love this team. The fun is undeniable, but the impatience and constant call for firing, intolerance, and impatience i hate. We can never stay the course due to the short sightedness and temperament of the vocal ill informed majority
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:02 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
I block what Tyreek Hill did out of my mind on Sundays.
Like Tyreek is the only person who has fucked a hot crazy bitch that spread a bunch of lies about him after he knocked her up.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
[Reply]
13and3 10:03 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
This. We didn't run Vermeil out of town, he could've stayed through '06, at least, but he knew it was over.

And it was. First game without Vermeil, Trent got his head flattened and that was that.
Did we run Kareem hunt out of town and get nothing in return. Were we not going down that road this off season with hill?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:03 AM 10-14-2019
We win the afc last year with Peters on this team. Ill take his bullshit for another year under that rookie contract for one freakin super bowl in my life time. By the way would have the Patriots got rid of peters to pacifying the fan base?
Well...they did cut Antonic Brown after one game...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up