ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ownership and fan base is what is wrong with this team.
13and3 08:56 AM 10-14-2019
Hot take. The Chiefs fan base is what is wrong with this team.
Pressure from media and fan base is why we don't have Marcus Peters, Kareem Hunt and almost lost Tyreek hill. Pressure from the media led fan base is why we again have to completely start over from a 3-4 to 4-3 defense and got rid of Dee Ford and multiple draft picks and paid Frank Clark the money we should of paid Chris Jones. We were only a good corner and linebacker away from having an improved the defense from last year. We molly wopped the Colts in the divisional round and was only one play from the superbowl the next game. We could of just changed the d coordinator and added a player or two not changed the whole freakin scheme. We have changed head coaches, gms, coordinators, players 20 plus times since the 70s only constant is ownership and the fickle,impatient, intolerant fanbase it caters too that always wants some one fired
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:34 AM 10-14-2019
I’m sorry, 13and3! I promise I won’t cut Kareem Hunt and hire Spagnuolo ever again!!!!
[Reply]
Fishpicker 09:35 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by 13and3:
We wanted Herm fired, after we asked him to rebuild that shitty roster. He rebuilt it with young talent then we bring in Pioli and Todd and they win the division barley. But in the midst of it they got rid of alot of the talent we spent the years before acquiring. Going from a 4-3 to a 3-4 again. How about when we ran Vermeil out of town after the no punt playoff against the colts? Could he have done better the next year? Im already hearing fire Andy, someone has to be accountable. Why cant we hold ourselves the fan base and media accountable for the pressure we apply to make rash decisions from year to year?
we didn't run Vermeil out of town. he was back for two more seasons. :-)
[Reply]
13and3 09:36 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Peters is a burning grease fire of a human who attacked a coach, threatened the team bus driver's life, slapped his mom in front of NFL security, and more than omce quit on his team in the field of play.

**** him. So glad he's gone. Hate his wanna-be-thug-thug guts.
We win the afc last year with Peters on this team. Ill take his bullshit for another year under that rookie contract for one freakin super bowl in my life time. By the way would have the Patriots got rid of peters to pacifying the fan base?
[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:37 AM 10-14-2019
We wanted Herm fired, after we asked him to rebuild that shitty roster. He rebuilt it with young talent then we bring in Pioli and Todd and they win the division barley. But in the midst of it they got rid of alot of the talent we spent the years before acquiring. Going from a 4-3 to a 3-4 again. How about when we ran Vermeil out of town after the no punt playoff against the colts? Could he have done better the next year? Im already hearing fire Andy, someone has to be accountable. Why cant we hold ourselves the fan base and media accountable for the pressure we apply to make rash decisions from year to year?
The only real pressure that the fans can apply is by not buying tickets. Whining and crying (something that Chiefs fans seem to enjoy) on social media isn't going to do anything. Kareem Hunt was let go because he lied to the team, the fans wouldn't have cared it the Chiefs kept him. I block what Tyreek Hill did out of my mind on Sundays.

It's all about the dollar signs... $$$$$$$ talks.

Already? Reid has been here eight years now. He has his own people in place at GM, coaching staff, etc. The team has no depth.
[Reply]
13and3 09:39 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
we didn't run Vermeil out of town. he was back for two more seasons. :-)
Your right. They went 10 and 6 then he retired cause he didnt make the playoffs and the narrative was that his message had worn thin and he couldn't coach defensive just like Andy. So we started over again with who and why?
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:39 AM 10-14-2019
Maybe this place really is slipping. OP should be getting crushed like the Chiefs D line. This is possibly the dumbest take I’ve ever read on CP and that includes all Ubeja threads.
[Reply]
13and3 09:40 AM 10-14-2019
[QUOTE=crayzkirk;14524673]The only real pressure that the fans can apply is by not buying tickets. Whining and crying (something that Chiefs fans seem to enjoy) on social media isn't going to do anything. Kareem Hunt was let go because he lied to the team, the fans wouldn't have cared it the Chiefs kept him. I block what Tyreek Hill did out of my mind on Sundays.

It's all about the dollar signs... $$$$$$$ talks.

Already? Reid has been here eight years now. He has his own people in place at GM, coaching staff, etc. The team has no depth.[/QUOTE

So we start talking fire Andy? No one in arrowhead hears right?
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:41 AM 10-14-2019
Ownership sucks yes, but the fan base?

The same fanbase that consistently sells out Arrowhead despite not winning a championship in FIFTY years?

The same fanbase that creates an incredible home field advantage that the players and coaches are unable to take advantage of?

Out of all the things that are wrong with this team, the thing you choose to focus on is the fans?
[Reply]
bobbything 09:42 AM 10-14-2019
Your right. They went 10 and 6 then he retired cause he didnt make the playoffs and the narrative was that his message had worn thin and he couldn't coach defensive just like Andy. So we started over again with who and why?
Wrong again.
[Reply]
13and3 09:43 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Maybe this place really is slipping. OP should be getting crushed like the Chiefs D line. This is possibly the dumbest take I’ve ever read on CP and that includes all Ubeja threads.
So fans have no power? Its a dumb thread because people around here i.e. the fan base love laying blame and not accepting any.
[Reply]
Fish 09:44 AM 10-14-2019
OP:

[Reply]
bobhill 09:46 AM 10-14-2019
if you don't like the owners or the fans go become a fan of the st louis rams and stfu.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:47 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
OP:

:-)
[Reply]
Jimmya 09:47 AM 10-14-2019
I was glad to see Sutton go but I wish we could have hired a guy to keep the same scheme.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:49 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Peters is a burning grease fire of a human who attacked a coach, threatened the team bus driver's life, slapped his mom in front of NFL security, and more than omce quit spit/shit on his team in the field of play.

Fuck him. So glad he's gone. Hate his wanna-be-thug-thug guts.
Not claiming I know how many times omce is but still stepped in in and tried to FYP.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up