ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Nzoner's Game Room>Ownership and fan base is what is wrong with this team.
13and3 08:56 AM 10-14-2019
Hot take. The Chiefs fan base is what is wrong with this team.
Pressure from media and fan base is why we don't have Marcus Peters, Kareem Hunt and almost lost Tyreek hill. Pressure from the media led fan base is why we again have to completely start over from a 3-4 to 4-3 defense and got rid of Dee Ford and multiple draft picks and paid Frank Clark the money we should of paid Chris Jones. We were only a good corner and linebacker away from having an improved the defense from last year. We molly wopped the Colts in the divisional round and was only one play from the superbowl the next game. We could of just changed the d coordinator and added a player or two not changed the whole freakin scheme. We have changed head coaches, gms, coordinators, players 20 plus times since the 70s only constant is ownership and the fickle,impatient, intolerant fanbase it caters too that always wants some one fired
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:38 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by 13and3:
Thanks to everyone who posted in this thread. I now know that im both a pretentious idiot and a asshat with strong tendencies towards jack assery. There is no way I would have ever known this unless many many people took time out of their busy day to inform me that i shouldn't think to hard as i am completely incapable of rational thought. I will carry this with me for the rest of my days and will continue to strive to be at least a more coherent bumbling and rambling idiot
Too
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:41 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by 13and3:
Thanks to everyone who posted in this thread. I now know that im both a pretentious idiot and a asshat with strong tendencies towards jack assery. There is no way I would have ever known this unless many many people took time out of their busy day to inform me that i shouldn't think to hard as i am completely incapable of rational thought. I will carry this with me for the rest of my days and will continue to strive to be at least a more coherent bumbling and rambling idiot
You forgot to edit in the proper contextual use of "too" in the phrase "think too hard" when you last edited that post, so, your grammar sucks, too.
[Reply]
13and3 07:47 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You forgot to edit in the proper contextual use of "too" in the phrase "think too hard" when you last edited that post, so, your grammar sucks, too.
I did notice that 2 but thought only d bags would really care.
[Reply]
arrwheader 07:47 PM 10-14-2019
Yea...this is.....right up there with the Mahomes only cares about his stats and should be traded idiots. Drink antifreeze aids and jump into a shark tank head first.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:20 PM 10-14-2019
[OC] Raise Ya Hand from r/KansasCityChiefs

[Reply]
13and3 08:26 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You know this is a forum, alot of us are on smart phones and have fat fingers. But anyway I'm sorry to offend your delicate sensibilities I'm just a poor ghetto child schooled in the now defunct kcmo magnet schools, the queens english is just a little beyond me.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up