ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Ownership and fan base is what is wrong with this team.
13and3 08:56 AM 10-14-2019
Hot take. The Chiefs fan base is what is wrong with this team.
Pressure from media and fan base is why we don't have Marcus Peters, Kareem Hunt and almost lost Tyreek hill. Pressure from the media led fan base is why we again have to completely start over from a 3-4 to 4-3 defense and got rid of Dee Ford and multiple draft picks and paid Frank Clark the money we should of paid Chris Jones. We were only a good corner and linebacker away from having an improved the defense from last year. We molly wopped the Colts in the divisional round and was only one play from the superbowl the next game. We could of just changed the d coordinator and added a player or two not changed the whole freakin scheme. We have changed head coaches, gms, coordinators, players 20 plus times since the 70s only constant is ownership and the fickle,impatient, intolerant fanbase it caters too that always wants some one fired
[Reply]
lcarus 11:48 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Apparently Clark Hunt ripped the team a new one last night.
Where'd you hear that? Interesting if true. Well deserved if true.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:53 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The OP sounds like the ghost of Rufus Dawes.
OP's "hot take" makes Rufus Dawes look like the bastard child of Albert Einstein and Ernest (or maybe Mariel) Hemingway.
[Reply]
13and3 11:55 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
That's what you get for going to McDonald's...but Reid does make the same mistakes here that he made in Philly.
You call yourself rabble rouser, but its the media that puts narratives out there that dumber uninformed masses of chiefs fans follow behind . The real live it breathe it fans that have a better feel for the team never wield much influence. I dont really think the users of chiefsplant accurately reflect in the generally underinformed dumbassery of the larger mass of chiefs nation.
[Reply]
13and3 12:02 PM 10-14-2019
Think about it. Fire pioli got started here. I was good with that one. Media didnt start that movement. But every other time its starts with the dumb ass radio talking heads and the larger and more general dumb mass chiefs kingdom eventually falls in line and someone gets fired at arrowhead and then its more fail.
[Reply]
luv 12:07 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by 13and3:
Think about it. Fire pioli got started here. I was good with that one. Media didnt start that movement. But every other time its starts with the dumb ass radio talking heads and general dumb mass chiefs kingdom eventually falls in line and someone gets fired at arrowhead and then its more fail.
If firings happen because of outside pressure, that's on the organization, NOT those applying pressure.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:09 PM 10-14-2019
Pressure from media and fan base is why we don't have Marcus Peters, Kareem Hunt and almost lost Tyreek hill. Pressure from the media led fan base is why we again have to completely start over from a 3-4 to 4-3 defense and got rid of Dee Ford and multiple draft picks and paid Frank Clark the money we should of paid Chris Jones. We were only a good corner and linebacker away from having an improved the defense from last year. We molly wopped the Colts in the divisional round and was only one play from the superbowl the next game. We could of just changed the d coordinator and added a player or two not changed the whole freakin scheme. We have changed head coaches, gms, coordinators, players 20 plus times since the 70s only constant is ownership and the fickle,impatient, intolerant fanbase it caters too that always wants some one fired
I love it when people look at problem and say "What can I say that nobody else is talking about so I get the most attention?... Oh wait, I know!"

You know why nobody has talked about this yet? It's not because it's a hot take, or divine wisdom, or an epiphany from the heavens, it's because it's fucking stupid.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:15 PM 10-14-2019
Think about it. Fire pioli got started here. I was good with that one. Media didnt start that movement. But every other time its starts with the dumb ass radio talking heads and the larger and more general dumb mass chiefs kingdom eventually falls in line and someone gets fired at arrowhead and then its more fail.
How is that different than the other 31 NFL fanbases?

Or college football fanbases?

Did you suddenly emerge from a time capsule and are just now following the sports talk radio/message board culture of sports in 2019?
[Reply]
13and3 12:16 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by luv:
If firings happen because of outside pressure, that's on the organization, NOT those applying pressure.
So we have no role or responsibility in it? I would like to think we got pioli what he deserved. And that happened right here. We needed that then. But we didn't need the defense over hauled cause the media and fan base wanted sutton gone now. At the same time we know andy wanted to stay the course but outside pressure was to great. Now we are down a pass rush and additional picks. I got a question how many here hear dumbshit on the radio and in person all the time from less informed fans and have to set then straight?
[Reply]
13and3 12:21 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I love it when people look at problem and say "What can I say that nobody else is talking about so I get the most attention?... Oh wait, I know!"

You know why nobody has talked about this yet? It's not because it's a hot take, or divine wisdom, or an epiphany from the heavens, it's because it's ****ing stupid.
Got a question for you. Since this fan base is so great how many people do you suppose are even aware eric fisher is out. Or chris jones, and if they played it would made a difference in the game? How many are just saying fire the d coordinator because its low fruit?
[Reply]
13and3 12:28 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
How is that different than the other 31 NFL fanbases?

Or college football fanbases?

Did you suddenly emerge from a time capsule and are just now following the sports talk radio/message board culture of sports in 2019?
No but im sick as fuck of it leading us down the wrong way everytime. So lets put it out there and maybe we can let the people who know how football run the franchise with out pressure cooker blowing the lid every season. Shit dont fly in new England
[Reply]
Jerm 12:30 PM 10-14-2019
No but im sick as fuck of it leading us down the wrong way everytime. So lets put it out there and maybe we can let the people who know how football run the franchise with out pressure cooker blowing the lid every season. Shit dont fly in new England
Hmmmm I wonder why that is....
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 12:30 PM 10-14-2019
stupid post...been waiting sense 1970

waited long enough...last year was the beginning of another 50 years..
Ownership ship is main issue.
Seats full of hopefuls paying out the yazoo for tickets and parking wearing the high priced NFL license apparel.
As long as the seats are full things stay the same.
The NFLE thing and big gambling run what will happen and where.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:33 PM 10-14-2019
Got a question for you. Since this fan base is so great how many people do you suppose are even aware eric fisher is out. Or chris jones, and if they played it would made a difference in the game? How many are just saying fire the d coordinator because its low fruit?
Everyone knows that Chris Jones is out, he's one of the most popular players amongst the fanbase NOT named Patrick Mahomes. There are basic fans everywhere, in every city who don't pay attention to the injury reports. You picked a great place to come to call the fans idiots and blame us as the reason for the teams woes. This is a Chiefs fan forum, go troll some other board fuckstick.

If you were a Chiefs fan, you'd already know what makes this fanbase great. If you've been to a game at Arrowhead to hear the roar of the crowd, experience the tailgating with the fans, lived through and actually cared about the pain of failure we've had, you'd understand the fans are the last group to blame. Don't pretend like you're a fan because you would've answered your own dipshit questions by now.

I've been a fan since 89' when I was 6 years old, when people who don't know alot about the game ask me questions I don't say "You're what's wrong with football! I bet you don't even know that Eric Fisher is out of the game and what impact he'd have to the game if he were healthy!" Take your pretentious ass out the door and let it hit you on the way out.
[Reply]
srvy 12:36 PM 10-14-2019
OP is 0and16 in this thread. Good night nurse is there no shame.
[Reply]
13and3 12:49 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Everyone knows that Chris Jones is out, he's one of the most popular players amongst the fanbase NOT named Patrick Mahomes. There are basic fans everywhere, in every city who don't pay attention to the injury reports. You picked a great place to come to call the fans idiots and blame us as the reason for the teams woes. This is a Chiefs fan forum, go troll some other board ****stick.

If you were a Chiefs fan, you'd already know what makes this fanbase great. If you've been to a game at Arrowhead to hear the roar of the crowd, experience the tailgating with the fans, lived through and actually cared about the pain of failure we've had, you'd understand the fans are the last group to blame. Don't pretend like you're a fan because you would've answered your own dipshit questions by now.

I've been a fan since 89' when I was 6 years old, when people who don't know alot about the game ask me questions I don't say "You're what's wrong with football! I bet you don't even know that Eric Fisher is out of the game and what impact he'd have to the game if he were healthy!" Take your pretentious ass out the door and let it hit you on the way out.
For every person that knows as much as you or me. Or even care to discuss this on a forum there are 30 that dont. If i cant post the dumb assery of larger fan base as whole here where the where do you do it?

I love the experience of game day at the stadium but at some point it has to go beyond beer and barbecue, go beyond the perpetual churning of coaches, players, gms, and next year excuses. I guess maybe i should blame the media, but ultimately we give them power. They use their voice and say its the voice of the people, but is it really?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Up