ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ownership and fan base is what is wrong with this team.
13and3 08:56 AM 10-14-2019
Hot take. The Chiefs fan base is what is wrong with this team.
Pressure from media and fan base is why we don't have Marcus Peters, Kareem Hunt and almost lost Tyreek hill. Pressure from the media led fan base is why we again have to completely start over from a 3-4 to 4-3 defense and got rid of Dee Ford and multiple draft picks and paid Frank Clark the money we should of paid Chris Jones. We were only a good corner and linebacker away from having an improved the defense from last year. We molly wopped the Colts in the divisional round and was only one play from the superbowl the next game. We could of just changed the d coordinator and added a player or two not changed the whole freakin scheme. We have changed head coaches, gms, coordinators, players 20 plus times since the 70s only constant is ownership and the fickle,impatient, intolerant fanbase it caters too that always wants some one fired
[Reply]
Mecca 09:01 AM 10-14-2019
Whoa Whoa Whoa, so it's the fan bases fault that they made stupid decisions?
[Reply]
scho63 09:03 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by 13and3:
Pressure from media and fan base is why we don't have Marcus Peters, Kareem Hunt and almost lost Tyreek hill. Pressure from the media led fan base is why we again have to completely start over from a 3-4 to 4-3 defense and got rid of Dee Ford and multiple draft picks and paid Frank Clark the money we should of paid Chris Jones. We were only a good corner and linebacker away from having an improved the defense from last year. We molly wopped the Colts in the divisional round and was only one play from the superbowl the next game. We could of just changed the d coordinator and added a player or two not changed the whole freakin scheme. We have changed head coaches, gms, coordinators, players 20 plus times since the 70s only constant is ownership and the fickle,impatient, intolerant fanbase it caters too that always wants some one fired
Are you fucking kidding me? :-)

50 years since our last Super Bowl appearance and you put that we are impatient and fickle.

One of the dumbest statements I've ever seen posted on CP. :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 09:04 AM 10-14-2019
I won't disagree that we got rid of 2 out of probably 5-7 best players on the team for a second round pick is pretty bad though.
[Reply]
13and3 09:05 AM 10-14-2019
Who is they? Carl Peterson, Scott pioli, Steadman, or any of the 20 head coaches we have had?
[Reply]
Mecca 09:06 AM 10-14-2019
The organization, right now they is Reid and Veach.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:07 AM 10-14-2019
Of the 4 people I took from my home to the game yesterday, only one is speaking clearly today. We weren't and aren't any part of the problem.

I will say though that it felt a little more casual fan than in years past.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:15 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by 13and3:
Why do people type "could of..." and "should of...." instead of "could have..." and "should have"...?

Are they just unaware of how dumb it makes them look? Like with tattoos?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:17 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Why do people type "could of..." and "should of...." instead of "could have..." and "should have...?

Are they just unaware of how dumb it makes them look? Like with tattoos?
:-)
:-)

So, so accurate.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:17 AM 10-14-2019
Would be kinda cool to still have Houston, Ford, Peters and Hunt on the roster.
[Reply]
FringeNC 09:18 AM 10-14-2019
Huh?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:18 AM 10-14-2019
Fans have zero impact on the decisions the team makes or overall player performance.

The only impact we have is crowd noise at home games. The stadium was plenty loud on Sunday, but the team didn’t perform.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:18 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Would be kinda cool to still have Houston, Ford, Peters and Hunt on the roster.
To be honest I understand Houston and Ford but Peters and Hunt should still be here and who knows maybe we'd have a GM that could draft worth a shit.
[Reply]
bobbything 09:18 AM 10-14-2019
Fickle and impatient? GMAFB.

I was not on board with ditching Houston and Ford, but to call out the fans for the complete dogsh*t defensive product we have watched for the last two years is a reach.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:20 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Fans have zero impact on the decisions the team makes or overall player performance.

The only impact we have is crowd noise at home games. The stadium was plenty loud on Sunday, but the team didn’t perform.
It wasn't that loud. In fact, Arrowhead is rarely 1/10th as loud as in the glory days.

Probably because they've priced out the real fans.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Up