lewdog 04:56 PM 10-13-2019
Why the fuck not?

5.4 YPC. Speed looks decent.

What am I missing?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:18 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
You clearly don’t get it. Just take a seat on this one
BWillie is one of the dumbest posters on this board.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:23 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
Andy needs to give up playcalling!
Veganism has stronger odds.
[Reply]
loochy 06:25 PM 10-13-2019
Jamaal Charles needs more carries
[Reply]
2bikemike 06:54 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
As it is, you are indicating that we pass the ball too much and we can't pass very well because we don't run enough. Okay, let's take a step back and see how efficient we are on both sides of the ball.

We average about 9.0 yards per passing play (while dismissing the run I might add as you acknowledge). We average 4.0 yards per rushing play. And you are telling me you want to run MORE? The run game even has the benefit of surprising the defenses because they are so scared shitless because of Mahomes. And our average yards per rushing play is STILL 4.0. And you guys want to run more?

Mind boggling really.

It would be one thing if our average was just high due to some really long bombs and Mahomes comp pct was in the 50's. But it isn't.
Actually in both losses he was 54% today and 56% against the Colts. It was 57% against Detroit. Its getting worse. There has to be more balance. They are just Teeing off and getting after Mahomes. Something needs to change.
[Reply]
JakeF 06:55 PM 10-13-2019
Since when have we not said our RB needed more carries under Andy Reid? He is the king of forgetting about a RB. He's obsessed with playing with his toys. RB's are boring to him unless they are catching screen passes are running wheel routes.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:10 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
He has no concern for the fact that Mahomes is injured and this dumbass mentality he shares with Andy is the exact reason WHY he's injured.
This is accurate.
KC ran the ball effectively today and Andy actively chose to not diversify his offense and instead ask his injured OL and injured QB to drop back pass over and over.

It's not just the running either. Where is the creativity? Past 3 weeks KC is running less screens, less misdirection, less running plays, less presnap motion.

I don't know what the hell is going on. IT's like he threw training wheels on the passing offense but still wants to pass 45 times a game.
So is this.
Passing always gains more yards than running.

My point is clearly too abstract for you to consider. Don't worry about it.

You're smarter than every coach. No NFL team should ever run, play fake, or misdirect. Let's toss screens out too.

Hell, teams should just run 4 verticals on every play! The Bwillie offense! I'm sure the highly paid players and coaches trying to stop the opponent will never figure it out! Why haven't you been hired yet? Brilliant!

Hurry and tell Belichick he has no idea how to coach football.
:-)

No. Shit. NFL Coaches have been wasting so much time, they need to just throw into the end zone on every single play. Too many plays don't go for touchdowns.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:50 PM 10-13-2019
Andy will only run the ball when it makes absolutely no sense (i.e. 2nd and long on a drive where you need a TD).
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:04 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Andy will only run the ball when it makes absolutely no sense (i.e. 2nd and long from your own end zone on a drive where you need a TD).
Fixed your post.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 08:19 PM 10-13-2019
Shady should strictly be a change of pace back for Damien. . this team needs some identity at RB and Damien is the guy. . he knows how to score and work within this offense. .
[Reply]
ghak99 08:19 PM 10-13-2019
We used to have a coach who stood around yanking his chain most of the time just to tell Andy he needed to run the ball when he absolutely needed to run the ball.

We still need a coach to tell Andy when to run the ball. While he's standing around doing nothing, let him manage the clock too.
[Reply]
Oh Snap 09:04 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
No o-line

That’s why.
Hes averaging over 5 yards per carry behind that O line...
[Reply]
lewdog 11:54 AM 10-14-2019
Andy read this shit.

Shady is dealing behind a crap line. Use him!!!
[Reply]
MahiMike 12:17 PM 10-14-2019
Same as last game and why I asked what bieniemy does. Play the man.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:30 AM 10-18-2019
5.3 YPC against the Donkeys on 12 carries.

He’s clearly the best back on the team.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:32 AM 10-18-2019
we gonna ride the Shady train for the next three weeks, I guarantee it.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up