ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 33
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Alex Okafor [restructured]
ShowtimeSBMVP 03:15 PM 03-14-2019

The #Chiefs are expected to sign former #Saints DE Alex Okafor, source said. He gets a 3-year deal worth up to $24M.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 14, 2019

[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 08:33 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
Of course... because pass rushers are readily available...
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
It takes a special kind of asshole to tout their intellect without basic mastery of apostrophes.
Again... grammar...

It takes an even specialer (that should drive your ass crazy) to hide behind grammar in a conversation about their lack of football knowledge...
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 09:01 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Our defense looks more of a run stopping D then getting after the qb
This one really didn’t age well... lol
[Reply]
YontsRBake 12:49 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
This forum starting to understand Veach isn’t a good GM yet? Or is it gonna take more time?
Starting to realize it yet?

Maybe looking up some Dee Ford vs Frank Clark comparison charts will help you guys.
[Reply]
loochy 01:02 PM 10-16-2019

Maybe looking up some Dee Ford vs Frank Clark comparison charts will help you guys.
Oh stop it. Who would have ever guessed that Frank Clark would come and be this bad?
[Reply]
YontsRBake 01:08 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Oh stop it. Who would have ever guessed that Frank Clark would come and be this bad?
I really think Clark will get better.

But my point is more about the fact we already had a more talented pass rusher, that we could have paid $20 mil less for and kept our 1st. Feel like it was common sense that was the better alternative.

Also Veach does not have one single good move he’s made since he became GM other than maybe the 2nd round of the last draft. Which still really doesn’t even help us currently.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 03:49 PM 10-16-2019

Fuck off, mult.

Dee Ford sucks.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:50 PM 10-16-2019

But my point is more about the fact we already had a more talented pass rusher, that we could have paid $20 mil less for and kept our 1st. Feel like it was common sense that was the better alternative.

Also Veach does not have one single good move he’s made since he became GM other than maybe the 2nd round of the last draft. Which still really doesn’t even help us currently.
Veach should just trade all of our draft picks for players. He does better as UDFA then drafting players
[Reply]
TEX 03:56 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
**** off, mult.

Dee Ford sucks.
True, but he's better than Clark.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 03:57 PM 10-16-2019

Listen here Dee you need to stop posting here. I refuse to believe there is a human being in the world defending you so it has to be you.

Go run away from a play or line up offsides like an absolute moron somewhere else.

and fuck your first step.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:16 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
True, but he's better than Clark.
Hahahaha, no, no he's not. And it's not even close. The only thing that Dee is better at is the speed rush. Dee doesn't have another move. Against the run, coverage, etc. Clark is far and away the better player.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 05:19 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Hahahaha, no, no he's not. And it's not even close. The only thing that Dee is better at is the speed rush. Dee doesn't have another move. Against the run, coverage, etc. Clark is far and away the better player.
Apparently you haven't been by a tv the last 6 weeks.
[Reply]
Buckweath 05:23 PM 10-16-2019

That's false.

Butker has been a homerun for Veach.

Watkins whilst very frustrating right now was a decent signing.

Ward quietly looks like a good one.

Mathieu has been good IMO.

Nnadi.
[Reply]
TEX 05:26 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Hahahaha, yes, yes, yes he is. Thus far Clark cant get out of his own way and is one of the biggest trade busts anywhere in the NFL. Maybe he'll prove you right in the long run, but he has not done so to this point based on his play in KC. It only matters what he does in KC, not elsewhere.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:38 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Hahahaha, yes, yes, yes he is. Thus far Clark cant get out of his own way and is one of the biggest trade busts anywhere in the NFL. Maybe he'll prove you right in the long run, but he has not done so to this point based on his play in KC. It only matters what he does in KC, not elsewhere.
I'm not talking about elsewhere. I'm only talking about with the Chiefs.

If you think Clark hasn't been good against the run, you're not watching the games. Statistically, he's the best defensive lineman we have against the run, giving up less than 3 yards/carry through the first 5 weeks (haven't checked to see what his numbers were for Sunday yet). Up to the Colts game, Clark gave up an average of 2.5 yds/carry against runs to his side when he was on the field. Dee Ford was a liability against the run his entire career with the Chiefs.

Clark consistently has been able to set the edge; Dee was never good at that.

Dee Ford's recognition skills were never great; the play where he literally ran away from Frank Gore is a textbook example. Clark's recognition skills are the best on the Chiefs DL.

Clark's also been been better in coverage, though that may not be saying a lot, since the bar for Dee was nonexistent.

The only thing Dee was better at than Clark was getting sacks. And sacks are nice, I grant you. But I don't remember all those sacks making the defense any better, or winning us the AFCCG.

And as I recall, a big part of the reason Clark was brought to the Chiefs was to help in run defense. And he's been doing his part in that respect.

Meanwhile, I can probably count on one hand the number of good plays Dee made against the run in the last two years.

Just the facts . . .
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 06:23 PM 10-16-2019
Dee Ford cost this team a trip to the SB, due to absolute un fucking fathomable stupidity.

The inability to even line up correctly, the most basic fucking football concept, he could not grasp in the biggest game of his life.

Fuck Dee Ford, don't miss him, don't give a flying fuck what he does in his career.

I don't care how many fucking sacks he gets. He will FOREVER be known as the guy who cost the Kansas City Chiefs a trip to the superbowl because he was too stupid to line up on his side of the fucking field.

Anyone wishing we still had that fucking idiot here, go fucking follow the 49ers.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 33
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Up