ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry Appreciation Thread
Titty Meat 10:58 PM 03-13-2019
Not many guys meant more to this town than you. You are a warrior and a survivor. The biggest FU to cancer in professional sports. Unfortunately theres injuries in football and it's a business. My limited interactions with you were always positive. Thank you for all that you did. Today is a very sad day.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:41 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Chiefs Ring of Honor. Should retire the #29
dumb
[Reply]
kcpasco 11:43 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Eric Berry cost us a SB.

Just like I thought he would.
No he didn’t
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:47 PM 03-13-2019
Eric Berry cost us a SB.

You misspelled Bob Sutton
[Reply]
Urc Burry 12:02 AM 03-14-2019
Outside of the Mahomes pick. That was the most excited I’ve ever been over a draft pick. Had he been able to stay healthy I believe he would have gone down as one of the greats. It just sucks. After this last season I’m sure I’m in the minority but I still believe he wanted to be out there as much as anybody.

The cancer diagnosis was up there with one of the worst moments as a fan. I remember he used to be active on social media and interviews. And ever the diagnosis he just disappeared out of the public eye which I thought was strange
[Reply]
EPodolak 12:14 AM 03-14-2019
An obvious bright spot for a lot of seasons in that plagued secondary. At his best he was heroic. Hell of a lot of life experience packed into just 30 years.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:15 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
Outside of the Mahomes pick. That was the most excited I’ve ever been over a draft pick. Had he been able to stay healthy I believe he would have gone down as one of the greats. It just sucks. After this last season I’m sure I’m in the minority but I still believe he wanted to be out there as much as anybody.

The cancer diagnosis was up there with one of the worst moments as a fan. I remember he used to be active on social media and interviews. And ever the diagnosis he just disappeared out of the public eye which I thought was strange
Always that was strange too. It’s like he was a completely different person after that. Not necessarily in a bad way—maybe he realized the significance of life itself outside of social media, who really knows. I think there’s plenty of wisdom to be drawn from that guy.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 12:20 AM 03-14-2019
Eric Berry cost us a SB.

Naw Dee Ford got traded a few days ago
[Reply]
-King- 12:27 AM 03-14-2019
Thanks Berry.

He was my first favorite non-RB chiefs player and it sucks how he ended his career. Unlike a lot of others here I still believe that if he could have played, he would have. Im not going to question his character just because I'm upset how last year went. Hope he bounces back as long as it's not on a rival team. Or if he feels he can't play anymore, a good retirement.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 12:32 AM 03-14-2019
Great player and person.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:36 AM 03-14-2019
When he was on, it was wondrous to behold. Thanks for 6 great years.
[Reply]
threebag 12:56 AM 03-14-2019
Thank You EB29. There’s a reason my son picked your number for his jersey. Thank you for being one of the Chiefs Greats.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:05 AM 03-14-2019
All of the Chiefs greats are gone. DJ, Tamba, Houston and now Berry. All 4 will be in the Ring of Honor someday
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:18 AM 03-14-2019
Think it's pretty damned sad he's gone but this is the business end of things. Godspeed, 29.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:05 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
All of the Chiefs greats are gone. DJ, Tamba, Houston and now Berry. All 4 will be in the Ring of Honor someday
Berry is not worthy of that.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:23 AM 03-14-2019
Thanks for the memories Berry and best of luck to you if you decide to keep playing.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up