< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another Fucking Snow Storm Thread
Titty Meat 09:16 AM 02-15-2019
Starting to stick in Olathe
[Reply]
Otter 05:37 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Jesus Christ
Unbelievable footage from the pileup on I-70 today. My jaw dropped to the floor first time I saw this video. pic.twitter.com/kKeauYDlfG
— Dante' Jones (@Dantej21) February 15, 2019
That guy in the white pickup was getting worked over like a cringe worthy world hip hop video.
[Reply]
Frosty 05:41 PM 02-15-2019
Hey, there's a bunch of cars up ahead that appear to not be moving. Guess I'll just blast between 'em. What could go wrong?
[Reply]
Otter 05:43 PM 02-15-2019
Man, stay home in this shit guys. I'm not going to get into details just because it was that disturbing but I came across a woman with two kids in child seats flipped over. Where the hell that woman thought she had to be in an ice storm with two toddlers I'd love to know. I'll spare you the details but it just isn't worth it.

Use a sick day and don't forget, it's not just you on the road in this shit, there's a whole lot of other people out there that are probably worse drivers sharing the road.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:51 PM 02-15-2019
Jesus Christ

The full video of this very likely shows the person who died. There are two people in what's left of the blue car. Pretty sure this blue car is right in front of the white truck that keeps getting plowed into.

[Reply]
stevieray 05:52 PM 02-15-2019
Damn people are stupid..that fast on packed powder with low visibility?

SMDH
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:53 PM 02-15-2019
Jesus Christ

How'd you like to be in that green jeep seeing two trucks coming from behind like that who swerve at the last minute - almost certainly sparing your life? But what else can you do? Can't try to get out and run at that point. Of if anyone in the middle tried to get out of their car at the wrong time - dead. I think the best strategy is immediately run for the hills if you think you can make it. Otherwise stay buckled up and pray.

I had had a job delivering drugs to NE KS for Quick Delivery/McKesson. We had a day like this - near white-out. If you drive too slow someone will just run up the back of you. You just have to try to keep a visual with the tail lights in front of you and hope for the best.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:55 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by InTheNeutralZone55:
The full video of this very likely shows the person who died. There are two people in what's left of the blue car. Pretty sure this blue car is right in front of the white truck that keeps getting plowed into.

They may not have started filming until after the initial wreck.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:56 PM 02-15-2019
Quit complaining. These are not the worst piles around.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:57 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Damn people are stupid..that fast on packed powder with low visibility?

SMDH
That had to be some ice under the powder too - the way the cars are sliding around like bumper cars at worlds of fun.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:58 PM 02-15-2019
Shouldn't the trucks all be tuned to the same channel and instantly know if there's a wreck ahead?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:59 PM 02-15-2019

[Reply]
suzzer99 06:00 PM 02-15-2019
Barrels of radioactive medical waste - and another super hero is born - SNOWMAN!
[Reply]
RedRaider56 06:01 PM 02-15-2019
wow...that is scary shit
[Reply]
stevieray 06:03 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
That had to be some ice under the powder too - the way the cars are sliding around like bumper cars at worlds of fun.
the roads pretty much cleared up before this storm..but, it's been windy as hell & that makes everything crunchy. I'm just blown away how fast people are driving in the conditions
[Reply]
Pablo 06:07 PM 02-15-2019
Damn that's awful. I barely made it out of downtown and avoided 35 in favor of 9 highway to get north of the river. Shit like this is why. Even though it was a parking lot you just never know when you're gonna run into some shit like this.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 36
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up