ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 167
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:06 PM 06-01-2017
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
That's a terrible shame. Black and white kitties are great cats. Thank you for taking care of him.

Originally Posted by eDave:
That broke me up a bit. Outside all the other CP crap, seeing a man's inner self is awesome here. Good on you M8.

I'm a cat person. It just breaks my heart. He had a rough and short life. He was flea infested, crusty ears... and his weak little cry was just gut wrenching.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:10 PM 06-01-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You are a piece of shit
[Reply]
eDave 04:11 PM 06-01-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I'm a cat person. It just breaks my heart. He had a rough and short life. He was flea infested, crusty ears... and his weak little cry was just gut wrenching.
STOP IT!
[Reply]
In58men 04:18 PM 06-01-2017
FMBs situation is a bit more disheartening than mine. I found these little guys abandoned at a park on Monday. They were so malnourished and with the Cali heat they probably wouldn't have made this far. They literally felt like bones. They'll be going to a good home tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
eDave 04:20 PM 06-01-2017
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
FMBs situation is a bit more disheartening than mine. I found these little guys abandoned at a park on Monday. They were so malnourished and with the Cali heat they probably wouldn't have made this far. They literally felt like bones. They'll be going to a good home tomorrow.
[/IMG]

TOP MAN!
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:22 PM 06-01-2017

Outstanding that you helped them out. Good on you, dude.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:31 PM 06-01-2017
It's like a Sarah McLachlan commercial in here.

Seriously though, you guys are good dudes.
[Reply]
gblowfish 07:37 PM 06-01-2017
The little kitty in front looks like a baby version of my kitty Neighbor Cat.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:28 PM 06-01-2017
I'm so sad right now. A friend found this little guy in a storm drain right outside of work this afternoon. He wasn't moving and was crying. I took him to my vet, who believed he had been hit in the head, and was barely holding on for life. He suggested we put him to sleep. I stayed with him and cried like he'd been my pet for 10 years. I named him Monroe, because he shouldn't die with no name. RIP, little guy.
Sorry for your loss. And way to be a great human...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:29 PM 06-01-2017

I hope you can find them loving homes...
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:32 PM 06-01-2017
We recently bought a rural property and have a few pets. Here's a pic of the animals when we were leaving last night. And here's a pic of our two babies that were born tonight! Very sweet animals.
Attached: IMG_0663.JPG (147.4 KB) IMG_0664.JPG (230.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Frazod 09:30 PM 06-01-2017

Well done. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 09:32 PM 06-01-2017
I'm so sad right now. A friend found this little guy in a storm drain right outside of work this afternoon. He wasn't moving and was crying. I took him to my vet, who believed he had been hit in the head, and was barely holding on for life. He suggested we put him to sleep. I stayed with him and cried like he'd been my pet for 10 years. I named him Monroe, because he shouldn't die with no name. RIP, little guy.
Also well done, but awful that it ended like that. It's good that the poor thing at least experienced a little kindness at the end.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:40 PM 06-01-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Also well done, but awful that it ended like that. It's good that the poor thing at least experienced a little kindness at the end.
True. That cat will be waiting for him in heaven and will prolly sleep on the pillow above his head...
[Reply]
cdcox 12:41 AM 06-02-2017
FMB! and Inmen58 get the humanity awards for this week. Thanks to both of you.
[Reply]
Page 104 of 167
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154 > Last »
Up