ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Happy Columbus Day! Things to do if you are off
tooge 08:02 AM 10-14-2019
Happy Columbus day all. Since we are celebrating the guy that sailed out from Spain, looking for India and China, and landed in the Bahamas, where he introduced smallpox, used slavery on the natives, and then took some of them home as slaves along with some of their gold, what are you going to do to celebrate?

I thought I'd roam around the neighborhood up the road from me. Stop at the first house I see. Take a shit in their yard. Give them my chest cold. Help myself to a beer in the garage. Bring their kids back to my place and have them rake up my leaves. That should about to do it.

Happy Columbus Day
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:22 AM 10-11-2021
He discovered America is what he did. He was a brave Italian explorer. And in my house, Christopher Columbus is a hero. End of story.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:24 AM 10-11-2021
I gotta go get an MRI on my foot later, yippeee!
[Reply]
Papi 10:36 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
He discovered America is what he did. He was a brave Italian explorer. And in my house, Christopher Columbus is a hero. End of story.
"Discovered" lol. I mean it's cool if you want to celebrate him but he mutilated the natives that didn't meet gold quotas and put kids as young as 9 into sex trafficking. Cool hero.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:39 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Papi:
"Discovered" lol. I mean it's cool if you want to celebrate him but he mutilated the natives that didn't meet gold quotas and put kids as young as 9 into sex trafficking. Cool hero.
Pretty sure he's quoting Tony Soprano there
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up