ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>I found this surprising
Mecca 06:54 AM 10-14-2019

It's strange to type this, but it appears some fans are heading to the exits at Arrowhead Stadium with 5:03 left in a one-score game.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) October 13, 2019

The fan base is apparently broken.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:50 PM 10-14-2019
I don't blame them s bit. The game was infuriating. I didn't leave the game on the TV. I turned it off and spent some family time watching a movie. Why sit there getting frustrated and aggravated any longer? It was obvious before the 4th quarter started that the Chiefs were losing to an inferior opponent for the second straight week. I'm not sure that I'll even tune in to the Thursday night game to watch them lose to the cheating Donks.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 02:35 PM 10-14-2019
I fell asleep with about 7 to go.
[Reply]
stevieray 02:46 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I never leave early but we left when they punted. I knew it was over then because this defense stinks. That ****ing running play though on 2nd and 14, I just don't get it.
The only concerning thing to me is these losses are looking eerily similar to Smith led teams.

Mahomes is gonna the culture., gonna take time.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:46 PM 10-14-2019
after the Chiefs final punt, I moved on with my day. actually....I moved on once I saw the punt team come onto the field.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:05 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I felt bad for anyone that paid for that game, you go out there to watch Mahomes and you see Watson for 40 minutes. Oh and a RB we got rid of cause he sucked then he beats our ass.

$60 for parking that you may not even get to park in the parking lot so you drive all around out the other side.

That was us last weekend on SNF.
[Reply]
fan4ever 03:08 PM 10-14-2019
You know who watched the entire debacle? All the way to the kneel down and whistle?

Bob Sutton.
[Reply]
Bump 03:11 PM 10-14-2019
some people weren't entertained.
[Reply]
iDeaL 03:11 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
unlike the Chiefs, the fans made a late 4th Quarter adjustment.
*ba-dump-pshhhh*
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:16 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Agreed. Arrowhead has been DEAD this year. The defensive ineptitude has killed our home field advantage.

What is the point of screaming for 3.5 hours and beating your hands on the seat backs in front of you when they're just going to give up every 3rd and 12 they face?
I suspect it’s dead because of the price hikes.

People with money aren’t the ones who scream at the top of their lungs for 3 hours.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:03 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
The only concerning thing to me is these losses are looking eerily similar to Smith led teams.

Mahomes is gonna the culture., gonna take time.
Sometimes, when you say Smith ISN'T THE PROBLEM, people radically misinterpret it as affection for Smith. . .

The things continuing to happen throughout the franchise when you have the nearly impregnable advantage of Mahomes is MORE of a stain on the leadership than ever before.

I mean, what is everyone else doing all day. It's not like you have to burn the midnight oil transforming the QB into a serviceable asset.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up