« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>More carries for Shady
lewdog 04:56 PM 10-13-2019
Why the fuck not?

5.4 YPC. Speed looks decent.

What am I missing?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:25 PM 10-28-2019
It sucks that we probably lost 2 games because of his fumbles...reminds me of the 2 fumble game that Jamal had against the Donks...cost us the game...does anyone really thing Jamal was a shitty back??

Settle down guys. Shady is still a helluva weapon. It's maddening to be sure, but he's still the best back on this team, bar none. Roll with Shady. He's not a fumble machine as the stats bear out.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:28 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
What ?:-) He is getting it stripped because he refuses to tuck it immediately upon hand off against his body. He has huge hands and can hold it against his inner forearm out and away from his body as he runs and this feels more comfortable to him as opposed to tucking it against his body. This is a very bad habit and I damn guarantee Andy already said something to him after his first fumble and why he never saw the field again last night.
I am talking about the ridiculous accusation that mccoy is getting stripped because he's carelessly palming the ball. Which is the unusual thing he does when there isn't a defender around but somehow in his career has never caused problems. Both of his fumbles this year he had the ball tucked under. Yes, he needs to work on how he's doing that. It's something that hasn't been an issue most of his long career. But that is a much different issue than fumbling because of reckless street ball.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:29 PM 10-28-2019
Jamaal Charles 1717 Rushes/Rec

28 fumbles.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:34 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Jamaal Charles 1717 Rushes/Rec

28 fumbles.
Worst back ever! Should have traded him for a fatty!:-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:35 PM 10-28-2019
Shadys issues right now are a lot more tiki barber than they are Jamaal Charles. Charles was a chronic fumbler. Shadys issues are just showing up out of nowhere. I have no doubt bieniemy is extraordinarily qualified to fix it.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 07:56 PM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Shady should strictly be a change of pace back for Damien. . this team needs some identity at RB and Damien is the guy. . he knows how to score and work within this offense. .

[Reply]
MahiMike 10:34 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Since when have we not said our RB needed more carries under Andy Reid? He is the king of forgetting about a RB. He's obsessed with playing with his toys. RB's are boring to him unless they are catching screen passes are running wheel routes.
I was told by CP that our OC was in charge of which RB is played.
[Reply]
MahiMike 10:35 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Yeah but he sucks so there's that.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up