ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>We're still the best team in our division
Mahomes_Is_God 04:17 PM 10-13-2019
**** every single one of you overly emotional pussies. Go root for the Patriots or some shit. This ain't the AFC East alright, there's gonna be hardships. Y'ALL PUSSIES
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:41 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
We are trending down and Broncos are trending up. Gonna be interesting if we can turn this around.

I think the Bronco's are very excited to be having us come to town.
I know I'm excited to have Phillip Lindsey on my fantasy team!
[Reply]
New World Order 10:42 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
This is an Alex Smith era argument.
:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:40 AM 10-14-2019
Chiefs overrated?

https://youtu.be/FAYgbbPjF9M
[Reply]
ROYC75 01:14 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Jeeeesus. It's EARLY OCTOBER. The season isn't even halfway over. There is ALOT of football left. Time for ALL teams to get more healthy, or more injured. Time to coach guys up, discard plays that aren't working, lean more (or expand) plays that are, time to put in replacements for parts that aren't work.

Mahomes is gimping around and you're missing other key guys altogether. The leaves haven't even fallen and you guys are all saying you're completely doomed.

I'm still confident that it's Pats/Chiefs in the AFCCG unless the wheels fall off for one team or the other due to injures.

HFA may be gone due to the Patriots weak-ass schedule, but even that isn't definitely determined. Pats can't run the ball for shit and their passing game is a mess right now. Once the competition steps up, they need to play better or they're going to take some L's.

P.S. The Pats lost two games in DECEMBER last year and still took home the fucking prize.
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
We have played 4 of those teams and we are in 3rd place.

Look at our Schedule Strength and Strength of Victory...

All of this, good thing our resident chicken little guys are not bridge jumpers, if so the Paseo Bridge should be on 24 hr watch!

Come on guys, we are banged up, as much as you want to depend on "next man up "mantra, it doesn't work if your team depth is not great back up players.

Many here has thought Veach had done a great job top to bottom on team depth and competition. It's just not so, the injury bug has hit us hard and we are going to have to find a way to get though it with a very heavy schedule still coming up. It will either make them come together and mold themselves into a good football team again or go down the poop chute to a shitty season.

I believe Veach & Reid brought in Clark and Mathiue because of their warrier abilities. Clark was a warrier in Seattle playing hurt almost the whole season and still was excellent. I believe they will help this defense turn things around, we are just going to have to fight through this.

Remember the Giants won a SB over the heavily favored Patriots. That Giants team jelled over the last 6 games of the season before the playoffs.

I expect this Chiefs team to do the same "when" healthy.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up