ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Tackling!!!!
lewdog 02:03 PM 10-13-2019
We cannot tackle. It’s been terrible in KC for years.

The shittiest group of linebackers always wears Chiefs red! What gives?!?!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:00 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Darron Lee was terrible today. My first time in Arrowhead seeing him in person. I don't know if the cameras picked it up but he is a helpless kitten and should be cut immediately.
We could’ve had a 3rd and 10 and a chance at getting the ball back but nope he spins the WR around and he picks up 12 and the first
[Reply]
Aspengc8 07:09 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Darron Lee was terrible today. My first time in Arrowhead seeing him in person. I don't know if the cameras picked it up but he is a helpless kitten and should be cut immediately.
What did you think you were getting for a 6th round pick? Dude was taken in what, the 1st round a few years ago.. and getting spun for a 6th..
[Reply]
Mecca 07:12 AM 10-14-2019
The Texans entire gameplan in passing was to show us multiple TE's to keep the defense in base. Then they isolated the LB's in coverage with short WR routes and the TE's and repeatedly exposed how bad they are. They coupled that with taking deep shots to Will Fuller...

It was basically a perfect gameplan to take advantage of everything the Chiefs suck at on defense.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:20 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Sorenson is about the only player that knows how to tackle. Our worst tackler by far is either Lee or Hitchens. You can take your pick
Honey Badger has been doing fine too tackling. Our DB's, sadly, seem to be better tacklers than our front 7.
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:34 AM 10-14-2019
I'm not sure "tackling" is the right term..."wait for the ball carrier come to you and slowly hug them to the ground...after they've picked up the 1st down".
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:37 AM 10-14-2019
Mentioned this in another thread; so many times the past 2 - 3 games 2 - 3 yard gains are turning into 10 - 15 yard gains because the defender cannot wrap up and tackle. Seen this garbage with the LB & DB corps over and over.

Screw putting in any type of defensive scheme this week, just practice on tackling all week.
[Reply]
RickObie 09:39 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
I'm not sure "tackling" is the right term..."wait for the ball carrier come to you and slowly hug them to the ground...after they've picked up the 1st down".
Very accurate and made me laugh or cry not sure which...
[Reply]
RickObie 09:40 AM 10-14-2019
Maybe both!!
[Reply]
493rd 09:42 AM 10-14-2019
It’s crazy how watching any other teams defense makes me envious. This is where previously good players come to die.
[Reply]
2bikemike 09:45 AM 10-14-2019
Watching TV when Watson was wrapped up and kind of spun and fell into the End Zone, it sure looked like the DB or whoever it was coming up could've laid the wood on him and knocked him back, instead Watson falls in for the TD.

This shit is just maddening to watch!
[Reply]
lcarus 09:50 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
Watching TV when Watson was wrapped up and kind of spun and fell into the End Zone, it sure looked like the DB or whoever it was coming up could've laid the wood on him and knocked him back, instead Watson falls in for the TD.

This shit is just maddening to watch!
Our DBs aside from I guess Tyrann are terrible in run support. And really the whole team is terrible at tackling.

On the other side of the ball, it seems our guys go down as soon as they're first touched by a defender. The team is soft, undisciplined, unaware, and if they aren't careful, they'll be "un-playoff".
[Reply]
2bikemike 09:57 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Our DBs aside from I guess Tyrann are terrible in run support. And really the whole team is terrible at tackling.

On the other side of the ball, it seems our guys go down as soon as they're first touched by a defender. The team is soft, undisciplined, unaware, and if they aren't careful, they'll be "un-playoff".
I agree, It is a shame that we have a great offense and the defense sucks, we get a good defense and the offense sucks. Its the Chiefs way, always missing something.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up